AIT Pune Admission 2020: The final merit list has been released for AIT Pune Admission 2020. It has published in PDF format at aitpune.com. Admission to AIT Pune is on the basis of appearance in the Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) Main-2020. Filling up of both JEE Main 2020 Form and AIT Application Form is mandatory for admission in AIT. Candidates failing to fill any one of these forms on time will be ineligible for admission to AIT. The Candidates can check more information about AIT Pune Admission 2020 like important dates, application form, eligibility criteria etc. on this page.
Latest: The final merit list has been released for AIT Pune Admission 2020. Scroll down to check it.
AIT Pune Admission 2020
Admission to AIT is on the basis of All India Rank obtained in the Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) Main -2020. The AIT Application Form must be accompanied with a soft copy of JEE Main Admit Card/Hall Ticket. Check the schedule of AIT Pune Admission 2020 from the table given below:
|AIT Online Application form begins on website||15 Mar 2020|
|Last date to submit application form|
|Last date to submit application form with late fee of Rs. 500/-|
|Declaration of Provisional Merit list for AIT Pune Admission 2020|
|Grievances submit against Provisional Merit list by||06 Oct 2020|
|Release of Final Merit List||07 Oct 2020|
|Admission of candidates||Exact day, date & time will be included in the Joining Instructions/notified on AIT Website|
AIT Pune Admission 2020 Merit List
AIT Pune has released the provisional merit list on the official website, which is aitpune.com. The final AIT Merit List will then be made after weightage has been given to the affected candidates. If after award of ‘Weightage Marks’, two or more candidates secure the same marks, the inter-se merit of these candidates is based on their earlier JEE Main Rank. Candidates can check and download the merit list from below direct link.
AIT Pune Admission 2020 Application Form
Application form is available online on the official website. Candidates are advised to check their eligibility first before starting to fill the online application form. While filling the application form, candidates have to upload the required documents in the prescribed format. All the information that will be entered by the candidate will be verified at the time of admission. Candidates have to pay the application fee either through the official website or through RTGS/ NEFT.
Application Fee: Rs. 550/-
Modes of payment:
- AIT payment website portal
- NEFT/ RTGS in AIT account.
AIT Pune Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Below we mentioned the eligibility criteria for AIT Pune Admission 2020:
- The candidate must fulfill the age criteria requirements as per JEE Main 2020.
- The date of birth recorded in the matriculation or equivalent (Class X) certificate or in the Secondary Education Board / University Certificate only will be accepted as proof of age.
Mandatory Eligibility Requirement: Candidate must be a resident of India.
- Minimum (Qualifying Exam): Candidates must have passed in class 12th or ISC exam from CBSE board or any recognized board with English, Physics and Maths as compulsory subjects.
- Subject combination requirement: Candidate must have passed in class 12th exam with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subject along with Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology / Technical Vocational Subject with the minimum marks of 50%.
AIT Pune Admission 2020 Seat Matrix
Check the seat matrix for AIT Pune Admission 2020 from the table given below:
|Branches||Number of Seats|
|Electronics and Telecommnication Engineering||60|
AIT Pune Admission JEE Main Cut-offs
Here, we are providing the previous year cut offs to given a rough idea to the candidates:
|Branch||JEE Main 2019||JEE Main 2016||JEE Main 2015||JEE Main 2013|
|Electronics & Telecommunication||53637||139241||132940||151950|
AIT Pune Admission 2020 Admission Procedure
Candidates can check the admission procedure for AIT Pune Admission 2020 from the points given below:
- Publication of merit list: Merit list based on JEE Main 2020 will be published on the official website of AIT. Candidates are required to check the merit list from the official website.
- Call for Admission/ Joining Instructions: Along with the AIT meri list counselling schedule and joining information will be published. Candidates have to report at the campus on the scheduled date.
- Online counselling; AIT merit up to 300 will be given the option to lock their seats by paying the amount of Rs. 10000/- through the AIT website. Seats will be confirmed after the physical round of counselling i.e. document verification round.
- Physical Admission at AIT: Admission will be given to candidates on the basis of their preference. At the time of admission, candidates have to carry all the required documents for verification.
- Provisional Admission: On grant of provisional admission, the candidate must deposit all required documents, failing which admission will be cancelled. All admissions made by AIT are provisional. An admission will be considered final only when eligibility of the candidate is accepted by the Savitribai Phule Pune University.
Documents to be submitted at the time of AIT Pune Admission 2020
Candidates have to produce the following documents at the time of admission:
- JEE Main 2020 hall ticket
- Proof of gallantry award
- Proof of age
- Proof of eligibility
- Proof of Ward of War Widow
- Fd service record
AIT Pune Admission 2020 Fee Structure
Candidates can check the latest fee structure for AIT Pune Admission 2020 for first year is as given below:
|Particulars||Amount Per Annum (Rs.)|
|Tuition and allied fees||1,71,293|
|Group Personnel Accident Policy||120|
|University Exam Fees||2,200|
|Refundable Security Deposit||1,000|
Official website: aitpune.com
For more information about AIT Pune Admission 2020 – Download Prospectus
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.