AIT Pune Admission 2022: Army Institute of Technology (AIT), Pune has released a prospectus amendment changing the minimum required percentage in class XII from 50% to 45%. The AIT Pune Admission 2022 application form is now available till July 31, 2022 without late fee. Candidates who are wards of serving or retired Army personnel can fill the AIT Pune Admission 2022 application form online at aitpune.com. Admission to AIT Pune is done on the basis of rank obtained in the Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) Main. Filling up both JEE Main Form and AIT Application Form is mandatory for admission to AIT. Candidates failing to fill any one of these forms on time will be ineligible for admission to AIT. The Candidates can check more information about AIT Pune Admission 2022 like important dates, application form, eligibility criteria etc. on this page.
Latest – AIT Pune has extended the last date to fill the application form for AIT Pune admission till July 31, 2022. Click here to fill the form.
AIT Pune Admission 2022
Admission to AIT is on the basis of the All India Rank obtained in the Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) Main 2022. Check the schedule of AIT Pune Admission 2022 from the table given below:
|AIT Pune Admission 2022||Dates|
|AIT Online Application form begins on website||15 Mar 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||31 Jul 2022|
|Last date to submit application form with late fee of Rs. 500/-||07 Aug 2022.|
|Declaration of Provisional Merit list for AIT Pune Admission 2022||After the declaration of All India|
Ranking of candidates by JEE Main
|Grievances submit against Provisional Merit list by||TBA|
|Release of Final Merit List||TBA|
|Submission of Branch choice after Final Merit List||TBA|
|Display of Provisional Allotment of Branch||TBA|
|Online Counselling/ Admission||TBA|
|Publication of Admitted List and Waiting List||TBA|
|Commencement of Online Classes||TBA|
AIT Pune Admission 2022 Prospectus Amendment
25 March 2022: The AIT Pune has changed the eligibility criterion of the minimum percentage required in clas XII from 50% to 45% in the subject combination. Download the notice PDF or view the prospectus amendment notice below:
AIT Pune Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Below we mentioned the eligibility criteria for AIT Pune Admission 2022:
Eligibility Criteria: Click here to check the detailed eligibility criteria for AIT Pune Admission 2022.
- The candidate must fulfill the age criteria requirements as per JEE Main 2022.
- The date of birth recorded in the matriculation or equivalent (Class X) certificate or in the Secondary Education Board / University Certificate only will be accepted as proof of age.
Mandatory Eligibility Requirement: The candidate must be a resident of India or a PIO who has obtained/obtains Indian citizenship before admission.
- Minimum (Qualifying Exam): Candidates must have passed in class 12th or ISC exam from CBSE board or any recognized board with Physics and Maths as compulsory subjects.
- Subject combination requirement: Candidate must have passed in class 12th exam with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subject along with Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology / Technical Vocational Subject with the minimum marks of 45%. This is subject to directions from AICTE/ Government of Maharashtra/ Savitribai Phule Pune University.
– The parent should have completed minimum 10 years of service in the Army are eligible to fill the application form for AIT Pune Admission 2022.
– Wards of serving/retired Army personnel are eligible to apply for admission to AIT.
– Children of ex Army personnel who have taken discharge or released after ten years of service.
AIT Pune Admission 2022 Application Form
Application form is available online on the official website, which is aitpune.com. Candidates are advised to check their eligibility first before starting to fill the online application form. While filling the application form, candidates have to upload the required documents in the prescribed format. All the information that will be entered by the candidate will be verified at the time of admission. Candidates have to pay the application fee either through the official website or through credit/debit card or net banking.
Application Fee: Rs. 600/-
Modes of payment:
- AIT payment website portal
- NEFT/ RTGS in AIT account.
AIT Pune Admission JEE Main Cut-offs
Here, we are providing the previous year cut offs to give a rough idea to the candidates:
|Branch||JEE Main 2019||JEE Main 2016||JEE Main 2015||JEE Main 2013|
|Electronics & Telecommunication||53637||139241||132940||151950|
AIT Pune Admission 2022 Admission Procedure
Candidates can check the admission procedure for AIT Pune Admission 2022 from the points given below:
- Publication of merit list: Merit list based on JEE Main 2022 will be published on the official website of AIT approximately one week after the declaration. Candidates are required to check the merit list from the official website.
- No Third Party Arbitration on Preparation of Merit List: AIT Management will prepare the Merit List will be final and no third party arbitration on this matter will be accepted.
- Call for Admission/ Joining Instructions: Along with the AIT meri list counselling schedule and joining information will be published. Candidates have to report at the campus on the scheduled date.
- Online counselling; AIT merit up to 300 will be given the option to lock their seats by paying the amount through the AIT website. Seats will be confirmed after the physical round of counselling i.e. document verification round.
- Physical Admission at AIT: Admission will be given to candidates on the basis of their preference. At the time of admission, candidates have to carry all the required documents for verification.
- Provisional Admission: On grant of provisional admission, the candidate must deposit all required documents, failing which admission will be cancelled. All admissions made by AIT are provisional. An admission will be considered final only when eligibility of the candidate is accepted by the Savitribai Phule Pune University.
- Verification and non-retention of students’ academic and personal testimonials: AIT will physically verify students’ original certificates and testimonials like mark-sheets, school leaving certificates, migration certificate and return the same to applicant, keeping the self attested copies for record.
Documents to be submitted at the time of AIT Pune Admission 2022
Candidates have to produce the following documents at the time of admission:
- JEE Main 2022 hall ticket
- Proof of gallantry award
- Passing certificate as in the Mark Sheet of SSC/ Class 10/ equivalent examination.
- Proof of eligibility
- Ward of serving Army personnel or of a regular Army pensioner
- Ward of an ex-Army personnel granted pension benefits
- Ward of an ex Army personnel who has taken discharge or released after ten years of service
- Adopted child of an Army personnel
- Ward of an Army personnel
- Ward of an ex-AMC/ADC Officer
- Ward of an APS Personnel
- Proof of Ward of War Widow
- Fd service record
AIT Pune Admission 2022 Merit List
AIT Pune releases the merit list on the official website, which is aitpune.com. If after the award of ‘Weightage Marks’, two or more candidates secure the same marks, the inter-se merit of these candidates is based on their earlier JEE Main Rank. Candidates can check and download the merit list from the direct link is provided here.
AIT Pune Admission 2022 Seat Matrix
Check the seat matrix for AIT Pune Admission 2022 from the table given below:
|Branches||Number of Seats|
|Electronics and Telecommnication Engineering||120|
AIT Pune Admission 2022 Fee Structure
Candidates can check the expected fee structure for AIT Pune Admission 2022 for first year is as given below:
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.