|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
AIT Pune has released notification for admission for Engineering. Admission to AIT is on the basis of appearance in the Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) Main-2108. The candidate seeking admission to AIT is required to take JEE Main 2018 (Joint Entrance Examination – 2017) conducted by CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education). Candidates should refer to JEE Main 2018 Information Bulletin for syllabus of the examination, last date of receipt of application form by JEE Main 2018 and any other related information. Filling up of both JEE Main 2018 Form and AIT Application Form is mandatory. Candidates failing to fill any one of these forms in time is ineligible for admission to AIT. The Candidates can check more information about AIT Pune Admission 2018 like important dates, application form, eligibility criteria etc. on this page.
AIT Pune Admission 2018
Admission to AIT will be done by applying for JEE and AIT both. AIT offers 300 seats for Engineering Course commencing in July 2018. The candidates can get the information from the official website. Schedule for AIT Pune Admission 2018 is given below.
|Online submission of JEE (Main)||01 Dec 2017 to 01 Jan 2018|
|JEE Main 2017 Examination Date||(a) Off-line – 08 April 2018
(b) On-line – 15 and 16 Apr 2018
|Online submission of AIT application||15 Mar 2018 to 25 Apr 2018|
|Online submission AIT application with late fee of Rs 1,000/-||26 Apr 2018 to 05 May 2018|
|Declaration/Declassification of AIT Merit List, Admission schedule and Joining Instructions||one week after the declaration of All India Ranking of candidates by JEE Main 2018|
|Admission of candidates||To Be Announced|
The candidates can get the information to apply for AIT Admission 2018 from the official website: www.aitpune.com
AIT Pune Eligibility Criteria 2018
- Children of serving/retired Army personnel are eligible. The parent should have completed minimum 10 years of service in the Army.
- The candidates should have appeared class XII or equivalent (appeared or passed) with compulsory subjects as Physics and Mathematics along with one of the Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/ Technical Vocational Subject. Candidates should obtain at least 50% of the above combination subjects.
- The candidate should appear for JEE (Main) 2018 examination and have acquired appropriate/required ranking as per All India Ranking List published by CBSE for admission to Engineering Colleges. (Last year last admitted student’s All India Ranking was 1,06,970).
- The candidate must be an Indian citizen or a PIO who obtains Indian citizenship before admission.
Age Limit: The candidate must fulfill the age criteria requirements as per JEE Main 2018 i.e., candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 01 October 1993 are eligible.
Academic Qualifications and Criteria
The following qualifications must be met by the applicant applying for admission into AIT: –
- Minimum (Qualifying Exam): The applicant must have passed the (10+2) CBSE exam or the Indian School Certificate (10+2 or XII) ISC exam or its equivalent Higher Secondary (Std XII) Certificate Exam from a recognized Board/University with English, Physics and Maths as compulsory subjects.
- Subject combination requirement: The candidate must have passed/appeared Class XII or equivalent with compulsory subjects as Physics and Mathematics along with one of the Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/Technical Vocational Subject*. Candidate should obtain at least 50% in the above combination subjects. This is subject to directions from AICTE / Government of Maharashtra/ Savitribai Phule Pune University.
To apply for AIT Pune Admission, the candidate has to appear for the JEE Exam. The candidate should apply for JEE in the month of December 2017 and the last date to apply for JEE is January 01, 2018. The applicants should then fill AIT online application after receipt of JEE (Main) Roll Number (Exam seat Number).
The application fee of Online application is Rs 975/-, inclusive of processing charges. After the last date if any candidate will submit the application form then he/she has to pay Rs. 1000/- as fine.
AIT admission is based on the All India Ranking obtained in the Joint Entrance Exam (JEE (Main) 2018). All applicants are therefore required to appear in JEE Main 2018 and also apply to AIT for Admission. Failing to fill up any one of the forms will lead to rejection of admission to AIT.
AIT Pune Seats
AIT offers four year B.E. courses in the following Disciplines.
|Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering||60|
AIT Pune Admission JEE Main cut offs
|Branch||JEE Main 2016||JEE Main 2015||JEE Main 2013|
|Electronics & Telecommunication||139241||132940||151950|
Current fee structure and charges for various support facilities for the first year as under.
Note: Staying in hostel is mandatory for all First Year Students. Hence, the fee must be paid in entirety. A demand draft for Rs 2,40,250/- @ in the name of ‘ARMY INSTITTUE OF TECHNOLOGY’ to be submitted during admission.
Army Institute of Technology, Pune
Dighi Hills, Pune – 411015
Tel: (020) 27157534, 27157612
Email – [email protected]
Information Brochure For the year 2017.
Insofar, Application and Eligibility Details of AIT Pune Admission 2018 have been announced. Rest of the information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Army Institute Of Technology releases AIT Pune Admission 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.