Interested applicants should first submit the application form for JEE (Main) on their website (jeemain.nic.in) The applicants should then fill AIT online application on website www.aitpune.com from March 16, 2018. The candidates who are eligible will be able to apply. The aim of AIT is to strive for excellence in providing the right environment for the development of physical, intellectual, emotional and spiritual quotients with a view to produce total quality engineers, preparing them to face challenges of the modern information society. Admission details for AIT Pune Admission 2018 can be seen on the page.
AIT Pune Application Form 2018
Filling up of both JEE Main 2018 Form and AIT Application Form is mandatory. Candidates failing to fill any one of these forms in time will be ineligible for admission to AIT. The direct link to fill the Application will also be provided here. Schedule of important dates regarding AIT Pune Application Form 2018 is listed below.
|Last date for submission of online JEE Main 2018 Applications||01 Jan 2018|
|Dates for receipt of completed AIT Application at AIT Admission Cell||16 to
|Last date of Online submission AIT application with late fee of Rs 1,000/-||06 to 12 may 2018|
Apply Online: Click Here for the AIT Pune online application form.
Official Website: www.aitpune.com
Online application form is available on our website www.aitpune.com. Application fee of Rs 500/- can be paid through credit/debit card or net banking. Cost of application form will not be refunded.
Acknowledgement of Receipt of Application
Computer generated Roll Number of the applicant will be intimated through email/SMS to the candidate. Applicants are well advised to mention correctly their telephone number and email ID on the form. Candidates are advised to check their JEE (Main) Roll No and Name on the list displayed on the website. In case of any discrepancy, the same may be brought to the notice of Admission Cell, AIT through email ID [email protected]
Instructions for Filling Up of the Application Form
- All details on the form must be completed in full.
- The applicant must ensure that the address on the Application Form is correct. The onus of intimating change of address, if any, after submission of Application Form to AIT rests with the applicant. Correspondence can be made through email id [email protected]
- Applicants should mention their contact telephone numbers (Mobile as well as civil/landline) and email ID at appropriate place for future communication.
- Signature of candidate should be uploaded at the appropriate place on the Application Form.
- Latest passport size photograph should be uploaded at the appropriate place on the Application Form.
Documents / Certificates to be Submitted
Candidates need to upload scanned copy of the following certificates along with online application form:-
- Photocopy of JEE Main 2018 Admit Card/ Hall Ticket.
- Proof of gallantry award (C.T.C. of Part II Order / Citation / Gazette Notification) clearly specifying the Gallantry nature of award.
- Proof of age as in the Mark Sheet of SSC/Class 10/ equivalent examination.
- Proof of eligibility in respect of the following categories as applicable:-
- Child of serving Army personnel or of a regular Army pensioner.
- Child of an ex-Army personnel granted pension benefits.
- Child of an ex Army personnel who has taken discharge or released after ten years of service.
- Adopted child of an Army personnel.
- Step child of an Army personnel.
- Child of an ex-AMC/ADC Officer.
- Child of an APS Personnel.
- Proof of Ward of War Widow (Battle Casualty Certificate alongwith C.T.C. of Part II Order).