AIT Pune Application Form 2020 – Interested applicants should first submit the application form for JEE (Main) on their website (jeemain.nic.in). The applicants should then fill AIT online application on website www.aitpune.com as per schedule. The candidates who are eligible will be able to apply. The aim of AIT is to strive for excellence in providing the right environment for the development of physical, intellectual, emotional and spiritual quotients with a view to producing total quality engineers, preparing them to face challenges of the modern information society. Read this article for information related to AIT Pune Application Form 2020.
AIT Pune Application Form 2020
Filling up of both JEE Main 2020 Form and AIT Application Form is mandatory. Candidates failing to fill any one of these forms in time will be treated as ineligible for admission to AIT. Expected schedule regarding AIT Pune Application Form 2020 is listed below :
|AIT Online Application form begins on website||2nd week of Mar 2020|
|Last date for receipt of completed AIT Application at AIT Admission Cell without late fee||Last week of Apr 2020|
Application Form: Candidates can check the availability of AIT Pune Application Form from official website www.aitpune.com.
The online application form will be available on website www.aitpune.com. Last year the AIT Application fee of Rs 550/- was paid online through credit/debit card or net banking. Candidates who were failed to fill application form on time were charged late fee.
Acknowledgment of Receipt of Application
Computer generated Roll Number of the applicant will be intimated through email/SMS to the candidate. Applicants are well advised to mention correctly their telephone number and email ID on the form. Candidates are advised to check their JEE (Main) Roll No and Name on the list displayed on the website. In case of any discrepancy, the same may be brought to the notice of Admission Cell, AIT through email ID.
Instructions for Filling Up of the Application Form
- All details on the form must be completed in full.
- The applicant must ensure that the address on the Application Form is correct. The onus of intimating change of address, if any, after submission of Application Form to AIT rests with the applicant. Correspondence can be made through email id.
- Applicants should mention their contact telephone numbers (Mobile as well as civil/landline) and email ID at the appropriate place for future communication.
- Signature of the candidate should be uploaded at the appropriate place on the Application Form.
- Latest passport size photograph should be uploaded at the appropriate place on the Application Form.
Documents / Certificates to be Submitted
Candidates need to upload the scanned copy of the following certificates along with online application form:-
- Photocopy of JEE Main 2020 Admit Card/ Hall Ticket.
- Proof of gallantry award (C.T.C. of Part II Order / Citation / Gazette Notification) clearly specifying the Gallantry nature of the award.
- Proof of age as in the Mark Sheet of SSC/Class 10/ equivalent examination.
- Proof of eligibility in respect of the following categories as applicable:-
- Child of serving Army personnel or of a regular Army pensioner.
- Child of an ex-Army personnel granted pension benefits.
- Child of an ex-Army personnel who has taken discharge or released after ten years of service.
- Adopted child of an Army personnel.
- Stepchild of an Army personnel.
- Child of an ex-AMC/ADC Officer.
- Child of an APS Personnel.
- Proof of Ward of War Widow (Battle Casualty Certificate along with C.T.C. of Part II Order).
Insofar, official details of AIT Pune Admission 2020 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as information brochure releases, details will be updated here.