Interested applicants should first submit the application form for JEE (Main) on their website (jeemain.nic.in) The applicants should then fill AIT online application on website www.aitpune.com from March 15, 2017, after receipt of JEE (Main) Roll Number / Admit Card. The candidates who are eligible will be able to apply. The aim of AIT is to strive for excellence in providing the right environment for the development of physical, intellectual, emotional and spiritual quotients with a view to produce total quality engineers, preparing them to face challenges of the modern information society. Admission details for AIT admission 2018 can be seen on the page.
AIT Pune Application Form 2018
The AIT Application Form must be accompanied with photocopy of JEE Main Admission Ticket/ Hall Ticket. Cost of Online application is Rs 925/- (Application fee – Rs. 900 + Processing charge – Rs. 25), inclusive of processing charges. The direct link to fill the Application will also be provided here.
|Online submission of JEE (Main)||01 Dec 2017 to 01 Jan 2018|
|JEE Main 2017 Examination Date||(a) Off-line – 08 April 2018
(b) On-line – 15 and 16 Apr 2018
|Online submission of AIT application||15 Mar 2018 to 25 Apr 2018|
|Online submission AIT application with late fee of Rs 1,000/-||26 Apr 2018 to 5 May 2018|
Apply Online: AIT Pune Admission Form 2018 will be available on the official website: www.aitpune.com
The online application form will be available on our website www.aitpune.com from 15 Mar 2018. Application fee of Rs 975/- can be paid by credit/debit card or net banking. In addition, candidates will need to pay a processing charge of Rs 25/-.
Instructions for Filling Up of the Application Form
- All details on the form must be completed in full and signed by the candidate himself/herself. The applicant must ensure that the address on the Application Form and the addresses for communication of admission details by AIT (as per Appendix ‘C’). The onus of intimating change of address, if any, after submission of Application Form to AIT rests with the applicant.
- Applicants should mention their contact telephone numbers (Mobile as well as civil/landline) and email ID at the appropriate place for future communication.
- Willingness Certificate to be submitted.
- Latest passport size photograph should be attached at the appropriate place on the Offline Application Form.
- Certificates (1 to 3 as applicable) in original submitted with the form must be duly filled in and signed by authorities specified on the certificates and must legibly bear the name and designation of the signing authority, office rubber stamp and date of issue.
- Documents / Certificates to be Submitted Along with the Application Form.
- Please enclose all the certificates as applicable and mark accordingly on the check sheet given on the application form before despatch to AIT. All mark sheets and other certificates, not attached in original, must be duly certified as true copies by the Principal/Head Master/Gazetted Officer /Special Executive Magistrate/Self-attested. Failure in this regard will render the Application null and void.
Documents / Certificates to be Submitted
- Photocopy of JEE Main 2017 Admission Card/ Hall Ticket.
- Proof of gallantry award (C.T.C. of Part II Order / Citation / Gazette Notification) clearly specifying the Gallantry nature of award.
- Proof of age as in the Mark Sheet of SSC/Class 10/ equivalent examination.
- Mark Sheet showing the PCM marks obtained in the qualifying examination, only if the applicant has already passed the same.
- Proof of eligibility.
- Proof of Ward of War Widow (Battle Casualty Certificate along with C.T.C. of Part II Order.
- Address for correspondence.
- Willingness Certificate.