Interested applicants should first submit the application form for JEE (Main) on their website (jeemain.nic.in) The applicants should then fill AIT online application on website www.aitpune.com as per schedule. The candidates who are eligible will be able to apply. The aim of AIT is to strive for excellence in providing the right environment for the development of physical, intellectual, emotional and spiritual quotients with a view to producing total quality engineers, preparing them to face challenges of the modern information society. Admission details for AIT Pune Admission 2019 can be seen on the page.
AIT Pune Application Form 2019
Filling up of both JEE Main 2019 Form and AIT Application Form is mandatory. Candidates failing to fill any one of these forms in time will be ineligible for admission to AIT. The direct link to fill the Application is also provided here. Schedule of important dates regarding AIT Pune Application Form 2019 is listed below:
|AIT Online Application form begins on website www.aitpune.com||15 Mar 2019|
|Last date for receipt of completed AIT Application at AIT Admission Cell without late fee||25 Apr 2019|
|Last date for receipt of completed AIT Application at AIT Admission Cell with late fee of Rs. 500/-||05 May 2019|
Apply Online: Click here to fill AIT Pune Application Form 2019.
The online application form is available on our website www.aitpune.com. AIT Application fee of Rs 550/- can be paid through credit/debit card or net banking. Cost of application form will not be refunded. The last date for submission of completed Application Form without late fee is April 25, 2019, and with late fee of 500/- by May 05, 2019.
Acknowledgment of Receipt of Application
Computer generated Roll Number of the applicant will be intimated through email/SMS to the candidate. Applicants are well advised to mention correctly their telephone number and email ID on the form. Candidates are advised to check their JEE (Main) Roll No and Name on the list displayed on the website. In case of any discrepancy, the same may be brought to the notice of Admission Cell, AIT through email ID [email protected]
Instructions for Filling Up of the Application Form
- All details on the form must be completed in full.
- The applicant must ensure that the address on the Application Form is correct. The onus of intimating change of address, if any, after submission of Application Form to AIT rests with the applicant. Correspondence can be made through email id [email protected]
- Applicants should mention their contact telephone numbers (Mobile as well as civil/landline) and email ID at the appropriate place for future communication.
- Signature of the candidate should be uploaded at the appropriate place on the Application Form.
- Latest passport size photograph should be uploaded at the appropriate place on the Application Form.
Documents / Certificates to be Submitted
Candidates need to upload the scanned copy of the following certificates along with online application form:-
- Photocopy of JEE Main 2019 Admit Card/ Hall Ticket.
- Proof of gallantry award (C.T.C. of Part II Order / Citation / Gazette Notification) clearly specifying the Gallantry nature of the award.
- Proof of age as in the Mark Sheet of SSC/Class 10/ equivalent examination.
- Proof of eligibility in respect of the following categories as applicable:-
- Child of serving Army personnel or of a regular Army pensioner.
- Child of an ex-Army personnel granted pension benefits.
- Child of an ex-Army personnel who has taken discharge or released after ten years of service.
- Adopted child of an Army personnel.
- Stepchild of an Army personnel.
- Child of an ex-AMC/ADC Officer.
- Child of an APS Personnel.
- Proof of Ward of War Widow (Battle Casualty Certificate along with C.T.C. of Part II Order).