AIT Pune Application Form 2022 – Army Institute of Technology (AIT), Pune has extended the last date to submit the AIT Pune Application Form till August 14, 2022 without late fee. Whereas, the last date to apply with late fee of Rs 500 is August 21, 2022. Candidates can fill the application form from the official website i.e. aitpune.com. Candidates who have scored more than cut-offs marks in JEE Mains and wish to pursue B.Tech from AIT Pune can fill the application form. Candidates need to pay Rs. 600/- as application fee which is to be submitted via credit/debit card or net banking. Check more details about AIT Pune Application Form 2022 including fee, documents required, how to apply etc from this page.
Latest – AIT Pune has extended the last date to fill the application form for AIT Pune admission till August 14, 2022, without late fee. Scroll below to fill the form.
AIT Pune Application Form 2022
Filling up of both JEE Main 2022 Form and AIT Application Form is mandatory. Candidates failing to fill any one of these forms in time will be treated as ineligible for admission to AIT.
Apply Online: Candidates can fill the AIT Pune Application Form 2022 from the official website, which is aitpune.com
AIT Pune 2022 Application Form Dates
The schedule regarding AIT Pune Application Form 2022 is listed below :
|AIT Pune Application Form 2022||Dates|
|AIT Online Application form begins on website||15 Mar 2022|
|Last date to submit application form|
|Last date to submit application form with late fee of Rs. 500/-|
AIT Pune Admission 2022 Application Fee
In order to complete the registration process, candidates are required to pay the application fee. The application fee for AIT Pune Admission 2022 is Rs. 600. Check the modes of payment from below:
Modes of payment:
- Paid through credit/debit card or net banking. The cost of the application form will not be refunded
Documents / Certificates to be Submitted while filling the AIT Pune Application Form 2022
Candidates need to upload the scanned copy of the following certificates along with the online application form:-
- Photocopy of JEE Main 2022 Admit Card/ Hall Ticket.
- Proof of gallantry award
- Proof of age as in the Mark Sheet of SSC/Class 10/ equivalent examination.
- Proof of eligibility in respect of the following categories as AIT Pune Application Form 2020applicable:-
- Child of serving Army personnel or of a regular Army pensioner.
- Child of an ex-Army personnel granted pension benefits.
- Child of an ex-Army personnel who has taken discharge or released after ten years of service.
- Adopted child of an Army personnel.AIT Pune Application Form 2020
- Stepchild of an Army personnel.
- Child of an ex-AMC/ADC Officer.
- Child of an APS Personnel.
- Proof of Ward of War Widow
How to Fill the AIT Pune Application Form 2022?
Candidates can follow the steps given below in order to fill the AIT Pune Application Form 2022:
Step 1: Go on the official website or click on the link given near the dates table.
Step 2: The login page appears on the screen. Enter the asked information and click on the “create login” button.
Step 3: Then, the login credentials will be sent to the email ID. Candidates have to log in to the web portal to enter the remaining details.
Step 4: After login, candidates have to enter personal details, communication details and educational details.AIT Pune Application Form 2022
Step 5: Next, candidates are required to upload the documents and images in the prescribed format,
Step 6: Now, the candidates need to pay the application fee via online mode i.e. credit/debit card or net banking.
Step 7: At last, candidates have to download and print the acknowledgement page for further use.
Instructions for Filling Up of the AIT Pune Application Form
Candidates can check the important key points for filling up of AIT Pune application form from below.
- The applicant should fill the correct address on the Application Form. The onus of intimating change of address, if any, after submission of Application Form to AIT rests with the applicant. Correspondence can be made through email id [email protected]
- Applicants should mention their contact telephone numbers (Mobile as well as civil/landline) and email ID at appropriate place for future communication.
- Latest passport size photograph should be uploaded at the appropriate place on the Application Form
AIT Pune Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Below we mentioned the eligibility criteria for AIT Pune Admission 2022:
Eligibility Criteria: Click here to check the detailed eligibility criteria for AIT Pune Admission 2022.
- The candidate must fulfill the age criteria requirements as per JEE Main 2022.
- The date of birth recorded in the matriculation or equivalent (Class X) certificate or in the Secondary Education Board / University Certificate only will be accepted as proof of age.
Mandatory Eligibility Requirement: The candidate must be a resident of India or a PIO who has obtained/obtains Indian citizenship before admission.
- Minimum (Qualifying Exam): Candidates must have passed in class 12th or ISC exam from CBSE board or any recognized board with Physics and Maths as compulsory subjects.
- Subject combination requirement: Candidate must have passed in class 12th exam with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subject along with Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology / Technical Vocational Subject with the minimum marks of 45%. This is subject to directions from AICTE/ Government of Maharashtra/ Savitribai Phule Pune University.
– The parent should have completed minimum 10 years of service in the Army are eligible to fill the application form for AIT Pune Admission 2022.
– Wards of serving/retired Army personnel are eligible to apply for admission to AIT.
– Children of ex-Army personnel who have taken discharge or released after ten years of service.
AIT Pune Admission 2022
Army Institute of Technology offers admission to the B.Tech course for the academic year 2022. Admission to the candidates is offered on the basis of JEE Main rank. Only those candidates who have qualified in JEE main can apply for the AIT Pune admission 2022. For admission, candidates have to lock their choices online. On the basis of that, candidates are invited for a physical round of counselling i.e. document verification. Candidates have to carry all the required documents in original as well as self-attested photocopies for verification.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.