AKNUCET Counselling 2018 is an extremely important component in the process of selection which affords the candidates an opportunity of indicating their choices/preferences about allotment of disciplines/institutions. The candidates must come for NANNAYACET Counselling 2018 along with all documents in original, admit card and receipt of having paid fee. After the announcement of results/rank cards, counseling dates would be released. So, candidates should attend the certificates verification process with the following certificates given below.
AKNUCET Counselling 2018
The selection will be recommended strictly on the basis of merit of eligible candidates determined by the rank obtained in the AKNUCET entrance examination. Allotment of streams / institutions shall be made through AKNUCET 2018 Counselling. The candidates will be called for NANNAYACET 2018 counselling one after the other in order of rank for allotment of discipline / institution.
Schedule and guidelines for spot admissions into unfilled seats
The official schedule of spot admission into unfilled seats has been announced. Candidates can refer to the schedule and prepare accordingly.
|Last Date for NANNAYACET-2018 4th Phase(Spot Admissions)||up-to 17 Jul 2018|
|Ratification will be done from||18 to 21 Jul 2018|
|Date of Counselling||24 Jul 2018(10 :00 am)|
Schedule for Ratification
- Click here for Vacancy Position after Phase 3 Counselling.
- Click here for Vacancy Position for Phase 3 Counselling.
- Click here for Vacancy Position for Phase 2 Counselling.
- Click here to check College wise List.
- Click here to check Instructions regarding Phase II web counseling.
- Click here to check Phase-II Counseling Seat Allotment Status.
- Click here for Allotment Letter Log in.
Rank card of entrance exam is expected to be released in the 02 weeks of May 2018. Along with the publication of result, Counselling details will also be announced on the official website. In counseling, the candidate has to go Certificate verification process and after that filling of the web option will begin last year it was started on May 18, 2017, and closed on 22 of the same month. Candidates will be allotted seats on the basis of their choice filling and seat will be allotted to the candidates.
Choice Filling: Candidates can fill their web options for the AKNUCET Counselling 2018. To fill the choice online, the candidates are required to log in to the official AKNUCET website.
The candidates must report on the date of counseling with all required original certificates and Course fee. If the candidate gets admission, seat allotment will be done on the same day.
Certificates to be submitted at the time of the counseling:
The following information must be kept ready for filling in the details for online submission
- Select the eligible courses.
- Hall-Ticket Number of Qualifying Examination.
- Percentage of marks and year of Passing of Qualifying Examination, if Passed.
- Date of Birth as per SSC records.
- Caste in case of SC/ST/BC candidates.
- PH/NCC/ NSS/SPORTS /CAP etc.
- Parental Income Up to One lakh or up to Two lakhs or more than Two Lakhs (rupees)
- Study or Residence (from M.R.O) or relevant certificate for proof of local status.
Note: the above original certificates are to be submitted during the Counseling for Admission
Cancellation of seats
Cancellation of seats will be made with 90% refund of the total fee prescribed before completion of the first phase of counseling and 80% refund of the total fee prescribed before completion of second phase counseling and with no fee refund after the second phase of counseling.