The Adikavi Nannaya University issues the AKNUCET 2018 Application Form. The applications will be available online only at the website, aknudoa.in. The aspirants will first need to register by entering their name, choice of tests and programs, date of birth etc,. Only after the registration part is complete, candidates can proceed to fill in other required details in the online application form, upload images and make payment for the application fees.
Applicants should provide their valid email id and mobile number at the time of registration. The applications must be submitted before the due date or else late fee charges will be implied. Also, incomplete applications are liable for rejection. Check more details on AKNUCET 2018 Application Form from the article below.
AKNUCET 2018 Application Form
The schedule for online application process is not yet declared by the Adikavi Nannaya University. Candidates can however, refer to the tentative schedule provided in the table below.
|Online Application process will begin from||First week of March 2018|
|Last date for submission of online Applications||Second week of April 2018|
|Last date for submission of online Applications with late fee (Rs.1000)||Third week of April 2018|
|Upload of complaints from the candidates regarding the online Application||Second week to Fourth week of April 2018|
Important Instructions for the Candidates
- The Online Application will be available on the official website of the University, .aknudoa.in.
- The online applications shall be available from first week of March 2018
- Aspirants should read all the instructions carefully before proceeding to fill in details in the online application.
- Keep all the Certificates, Soft Copies of Scanned Photo and Signature ready for the online application.
- The application fee is non-refundable. Any candidate who will not appear for the entrance exam will not be refunded the amount of application fee.
- On successfully submitting the application, a system generated Application Number will be available, which is to be used for future references.
How to Apply Online for AKNUCET 2018?
Interested candidates can apply for the entrance exam, by following the instructions given below:
- Click on the link that will be provided on this page to apply online.
- Select the Test Name you to appear, degree passed/appearing and fill the required details with elective subjects. On submitting these details, aspirants will find the list of eligible and not-eligible courses.
- Proceed to fill the Name and other personal details as required with present address and date of birth.
- While entering the personal details, provide only valid Email ID and Mobile Number. Since no postal correspondence will be made, any information or update will be forwarded through SMS or mail only.
- After the completion of registration details entry, a security Code will be sent to the registered mobile number.
- Only after entering the security code, candidates can proceed to fill in other required details in the online application form.
- Upload a scanned copy of the Passport Photograph and Signature (signed on white paper only).
- On completion of the above mentioned steps, make payment for the application fees.
- Take print out of the application form for future references.
The application fee can be paid through online mode only.
|SC/ST/PH||Rs. 300+ Bank Charges|
|For all other categories||Rs. 500+ Bank Charges|
Insofar, official details of AKNUCET (NANNAYACET) Application form 2018 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Adikavi Nannaya University releases AKNUCET (NANNAYACET) 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.