AKNUCET (NANNAYACET) Result 2019: The result of AKNUCET 2019 will be published on the official website of the University ones the entrance will be done successfully. As per the last year trends, the result shall be available in a PDF format in the form of Rank Card. The rank card will consist the individual result of the candidate, which can be downloaded by entering the Hall Ticket Number. The admission of the candidate to the desired course or program at Adikavi Nannaya University will totally depend upon the ranking secured in the entrance examination. For more details on AKNUCET (NANNAYACET) Result 2019, candidates must scroll down.
AKNUCET 2019 Result
The result will be available online in the form of a rank card. Appearing candidates need to obtain a good rank to get selected for the admission in Adikavi Nannaya University. Candidates can refer to the tentative schedule given below to check the date for declaration of result.
|AKNUCET 2019 exam date||2nd week of May 2019|
|Declaration of Result||2nd week of May 2019|
Result: The AKNUCET 2019 Rank Card will be available soon on www.aknudoa.in.
How to Check the Result and download Rank Card?
Candidates will be appearing for the AKNUCET 2019 should check out the instructions below on how to check and download the Rank Card from the official website.
- Visit the official website of the University or click on the link provided on this page to check the result.
- Enter the Hall Ticket Number and Date of Birth.
- Click on the Submit button to proceed further.
- The result will appear on your tour screen
- Download and take print out of the rank card for future references.
Tie Breaker Criteria
In case if more than one candidate will secure the same marks in the entrance examination then there will be the inter-se merit decided on the basis of the date of birth of the candidate. The older candidate will be considered as the foremost preference in the merit over the younger candidate. There are a lot of chances of facing the situation of a tie among the appearing candidates. In such cases, the older candidates are preferred more due to their experience and knowledge.
Documents to bring at the time of admission
Candidates need to produce the following certificates in original, along with two sets of photocopies:
- AKNUCET 2019 Rank Card & HallTicket.
- Degree / Provisional Pass Certificate
- Marksheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- Transfer and Conduct Certificate from the institution where the candidate last studied
- Migration Certificate (for candidates from other Universities)
- Birth Certificate of SSC/Matriculation or equivalent Certificate in proof of age
- Study Certificates for the last seven years or Residence Certificate for preceding seven years of the
- qualifying examination
- Intermediate original certificate
- Community Certificate issued by the competent authority (if applicable)
- Valid latest income certificate issued by M.R.O./ Tahsildar (if applicable)
- 4 recent passport size Photos
- Candidates opting for admission under NCC/Sports/CAP/PH/NSS quota shall produce relevant
- original certificate, in addition to the above
- Discharge certificate and service certificate of the parent in case of a child of armed person
- Physical fitness certificate from an Asst. Civil Surgeon