The AKNUCET 2018 Result has been published online at the University’s official website, which is aknudoa.in (or) nannayauniversity.info (or) aknu.edu.in. The result is now available in pdf format consisting of the hall ticket number along with the test result. The University have also published the rank card at its official website. The rank card consist of the individual result of the candidate, which can be downloaded by entering the Hall Ticket Number.
The admission of the candidate to the desired course or program at Adikavi Nannaya University will depend on the rank obtained in the entrance examination. Check more details on AKNUCET 2018 from the article below.
AKNUCET 2018 Result
The result will be published online only. Candidates can refer to the tentative schedule to check the date for declaration of result in the table below.
|AKNUCET 2018 exam date||07 May 2018|
|Declaration of Result|
Result: Click here to download AKNUCET 2018 Rank Card.
Official Website: www.aknudoa.in.
How to Check the Result and download Rank Card?
Candidates who will appear for the entrance test will be able to check their result by following the steps given below:
- Click on the link that has been provided on this page to check the result.
- Enter the Hall Ticket Number.
- Enter the Date of Birth.
- Click on the Submit button.
- The result will appear on the screen
- Download and take print out of the rank card for future references.
Tie Breaker Criteria
In case of more than one candidate obtaining the equal marks in the entrance examination, the inter-se merit will be decided on the basis of following:
The date of birth of the candidate will be considered, The older candidate will be placed higher in the merit over younger candidate.
The admission of the candidate to the desired course/ program will be on the basis of the AKNUCET 2018 Rank, subject to fulfillment of the eligibility criteria.
At the time of admission, candidates need to produce the documents in proof of age, educational qualification, category etc.
Documents to bring at the time of admission
Candidates need to produce the following certificates in original, along with two sets of photocopies:
- AKNUCET 2018 Rank Card & HallTicket.
- Degree / Provisional Pass Certificate
- Marksheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- Transfer and Conduct Certificate from the institution where the candidate last studied
- Migration Certificate (for candidates from other Universities)
- Birth Certificate of SSC/Matriculation or equivalent Certificate in proof of age
- Study Certificates for the last seven years or Residence Certificate for preceding seven years of the
- qualifying examination
- Intermediate original certificate
- Community Certificate issued by the competent authority (if applicable)
- Valid latest income certificate issued by M.R.O./ Tahsildar (if applicable)
- 4 recent passport size Photos
- Candidates opting for admission under NCC/Sports/CAP/PH/NSS quota shall produce relevant
- original certificate, in addition to the above
- Discharge certificate and service certificate of the parent in case of a child of armed person
- Physical fitness certificate from an Asst. Civil Surgeon