The Adikavi Nannaya University conducts the Adikavi Nannaya University Common Entrance Test for admission to various PG programs. The applicants will be required to qualify the entrance test to take admission in the desired course at the Adikavi Nannaya University. The university offers admission to various PG programs such as M.Sc. Applied Mathematics, M.A. English, M.Com etc at the Campus Colleges of Adikavi Nannaya University (AKNU), Post Graduate Centers at Kakinada & Tadepalli Gudem and Colleges affiliated to AKNU for the academic year 2018-2019.
The online applications will be available on the official website of the University. Aspirants should check if they fulfill the eligibility conditions. Fill in the required details, upload photograph and signature as per the specifications and make payment for the application fee. The application has to be submitted through online mode only. The details of the exam will be mentioned on the admit card. After the result is declared, candidates should download their rank card as it will be required for the document verification. Check more information on AKNUCET 2018 from the article below.
The details mentioned about AKNUCET 2018 is as per last year’s information. The official notification is yet to be announced. Candidates till then can refer to the tentative schedule and prepare accordingly.
|Online Application process will begin from||First week of March 2018|
|Last date for submission of online Applications||Second week of April 2018|
|Last date for submission of online Applications with late fee (Rs.1000)||Third week of April 2018|
|Upload of complaints from the candidates regarding the online Application||Second week to Fourth week of April 2018|
|Issuance of Admit card||Fourth week of April 2018|
|AKNUCET 2018 exam date||First week of May 2018|
|Declaration of Result||Third week of June 2018|
Candidates who wish to seek admission into various courses of study should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria. The eligibility conditions for different courses and Tests are provided in the table below:
- The candidates from other recognized Universities are considered for admission into PG Arts and Science courses only if they possess a three year Bachelor Degree, with the prescribed minimum percentage of marks, unless otherwise specified.
- Candidates who possess a Bachelor Degree by Distance Education without 10+2+3 pattern are also eligible for admission into P.G. Courses, subject to submission of residence certificate.
- For admission into all Science and Engineering Courses offered by the university, candidates should have obtained a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in Group Subjects of the qualifying examination. Whereas for SC and ST candidates, a minimum aggregate of 45% marks in group subjects.
- For admission to Arts and Commerce, candidates should have passed in the appropriate qualifying degree.
- For admission to M.Ed course, candidate should have passed with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks (45% for SC & ST Candidates).
Life Sciences: M.Sc. Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/ Botany / Aquaculture/ Zoology/ Microbiology / Clinical Nutrition
Physical Sciences: M.Sc.Physics/ Geophysics / Electronics
Mathematical Sciences: M.Sc. Applied Mathematics / Mathematics / Computer Science
Chemical Sciences: M.Sc. Analytical Chemistry/ Organic Chemistry / Physical Chemistry / Geology (Petroleum Exploration)
Humanities & Social Sciences
- M.A. Economics
- M.A. Econometrics
- M.A. History
- M.A. Political Science
- M. A. Public Administration
- M.A. Psychology
- M.A. Social Work
- M.Ed. – (2 years duration)
- M. P. Ed
English: M.A. English
Telugu: M.A. Telugu
The applications for AKNUCET 2018 will be available online at the University’s official website. The candidates can register by entering the required details such as name, date of birth, email id, phone number. On successful registration, candidates can proceed to fill in other required details in the application form such as, personal details, educational details. Communication details etc and upload photograph and signature. Only after filling in all the required details and uploading the images, candidates can proceed to make payment for the application fees.
Previous Year Question Paper
|Mathematical Sciences||Humanities and Social Sciences|
For more details of AKNUCET (NANNAYACET) – Download 2017 Brochure.
Insofar, official details of AKNUCET (NANNAYACET) 2018 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Adikavi Nannaya University releases AKNUCET (NANNAYACET) 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.