|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
AKS BEDCET 2017 – AKS University, Satna offers admission to Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) (two years) programme in the Faculty of Education for the academic session 2017-19. An Entrance Exam (AKS BEDCET-2017) will be conducted by the University for admission in B.Ed course. Interested candidates can check all the details regarding AKS University B.Ed Entrance Test 2017 like application procedure, eligibility criteria, selection procedure from this page given below.
AKS University B.Ed Entrance Test 2017
Interested candidates can apply for AKS BEDCET 2017 for admission in B.Ed course. The Entrance Examination (AKS BEDCET-2017) will be held on 04 Jun 2017. Submission of Online application forms for this course can be done online from 25 Apr 2017 to 01 Jun 2017.
Revised Schedule of AKS BEDCET 2017 is given below.
|Start of submission of Application Form||25 Apr 2017|
|Last Date to fill Application Form|
|Date of Entrance Test||04 Jun 2017 9:00 AM to 11:15 AM|
Exam Time Table
AKS BEDCET Application Form 2017
Eligible candidates who interested to apply for B.Ed Entrance Test 2017, can apply online from the link given below.
- Application process is over now..!!!
Examination Fees – Rs. 500 /- and Portal Charge – Rs, 80 /-.
Instruction to fill Application Form
Instruction to fill Application Form is given below.
Eligibility Criteria for AKS University B.Ed Entrance Test 2017 is given below.
Exam Pattern and Syllabus
Exam Pattern for AKS University B.Ed Entrance Test 2017 is given below.
Syllabus for Entrance Examination
Part-1 General Mental Ability
Reasoning, Seeing relationship, Analogies, Numerical ability and Spatial relationship, Odd man out, Number series, Letter series, Relationship through letters, numbers and figures, Code language, Hidden figures, Mathematical operations, Matching figures, Cube problems and Patterns of different kinds etc.
Part-2 General Awareness
The focus will be limited to India and with special reference to Madhya Pradesh, except in the area of General Science.
- Indian History: Indian Cultural Development, Historical events, History of Indian Independence (1857 to 1947), Development after 1947.
- Political Science: Fundamental Duties and Rights, Important Provisions of Constitution regarding Education, Language, Cultural, National unity, Citizenship, Franchise, National Symbol and National Personalities, Parliament Assemblies.
- Economics: Socio-economic Development, Population Perspectives, Gross National Product, Per Capita Income, Education Budget – State and Country, Planning Process, Agriculture, Rural Development, Industrial and Commercial Development, Indian Economy, Banking System, Employment Problem, Current Economic Events.
- Geography: Natural Resources and Wealth, Environment and Ecology, Geographical features of Indian States.
- General Science: Important Inventions and Inventors, Health and Hygiene, General Scientific Phenomenon.
- Current Affairs and Sports.
Part-3 General English
- Simple and Compound Sentences
- Type of Clauses
- Transformation of Sentences
- Change of Voice and Narration
- Verb Structures
- Tag Questions
- Prefixes and Suffixes
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- Reading Comprehension – Comprehension of a passage containing about 300 words dealing with a subject of general nature followed by multiple choice questions.
Part-4 Teaching Aptitude
Aptitude towards Children, Adaptability, Professional Information and Interest in Teaching Profession.
For complete details of AKS BEDCET 2017 – Download Information Brochure