AKS BEDCET 2018 – AKS University, Satna offers admission to Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) (two years) programme in the Faculty of Education for the academic session 2018-20. An Entrance Exam (AKS BEDCET-2018) will be conducted by the University for admission in B.Ed course. Interested candidates can check all the details regarding AKS University B.Ed Entrance Test 2018 like application procedure, eligibility criteria, selection procedure from this page given below.
AKS University B.Ed Entrance Test 2018
Interested candidates can apply for AKS BEDCET 2018 for admission in B.Ed course. Submission of Online application forms for this course can be done online from the official website.Before filling the application form. interested candidates must ensure their eligibility.
|Start of submission of Application Form||to be announced|
|Last Date to fill Application Form||to be announced|
|Date of Entrance Test||to be announced|
AKS BEDCET Application Form 2018
Eligible candidates who interested to apply for B.Ed Entrance Test 2018, will be able to apply online from the link given below.
Examination Fees – Rs. 500 /- and Portal Charge – Rs, 80 /-.
Instruction to fill Application Form
Instruction to fill Application Form is given below.
Eligibility Criteria for AKS University B.Ed Entrance Test 2018 is given below.
Exam Pattern and Syllabus
Exam Pattern for AKS University B.Ed Entrance Test 2018 is given below.
Syllabus for Entrance Examination
Part-1 General Mental Ability
Reasoning, Seeing relationship, Analogies, Numerical ability and Spatial relationship, Odd man out, Number series, Letter series, Relationship through letters, numbers and figures, Code language, Hidden figures, Mathematical operations, Matching figures, Cube problems and Patterns of different kinds etc.
Part-2 General Awareness
The focus will be limited to India and with special reference to Madhya Pradesh, except in the area of General Science.
- Indian History: Indian Cultural Development, Historical events, History of Indian Independence (1857 to 1947), Development after 1947.
- Political Science: Fundamental Duties and Rights, Important Provisions of Constitution regarding Education, Language, Cultural, National unity, Citizenship, Franchise, National Symbol and National Personalities, Parliament Assemblies.
- Economics: Socio-economic Development, Population Perspectives, Gross National Product, Per Capita Income, Education Budget – State and Country, Planning Process, Agriculture, Rural Development, Industrial and Commercial Development, Indian Economy, Banking System, Employment Problem, Current Economic Events.
- Geography: Natural Resources and Wealth, Environment and Ecology, Geographical features of Indian States.
- General Science: Important Inventions and Inventors, Health and Hygiene, General Scientific Phenomenon.
- Current Affairs and Sports.
Part-3 General English
- Simple and Compound Sentences
- Type of Clauses
- Transformation of Sentences
- Change of Voice and Narration
- Verb Structures
- Tag Questions
- Prefixes and Suffixes
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- Reading Comprehension – Comprehension of a passage containing about 300 words dealing with a subject of general nature followed by multiple choice questions.
Part-4 Teaching Aptitude
Aptitude towards Children, Adaptability, Professional Information and Interest in Teaching Profession.
Official Website: www.aksuniversity.ac.in
For complete details of AKS BEDCET 2017 – Download Information Brochure
Insofar, Official details of AKS University B.Ed Entrance Test has not been released. Information on this page are based on previous year. As soon as AKS University releases entrance test 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.