AKU Application Form 2021 – Aryabhatta Knowledge University releases the application form for admission to various UG & PG courses on the official website, akubihar.ac.in. Candidates can also fill the application form from the link provided. Applicants who fulfil the eligibility criteria can fill the the application form. Those who apply shall recieve an acknowledgement number which will be used for downloading admit card and checking the application status. Check all details such as applicatio form release date, fee, and process in the page.
AKU Application Form 2021
Candidates must check the eligibility criteria and documents required before filling the AKU application forms 2021. For now, candidates can check the expected dates for an application form and entrance exams from the below table:
|Course||Last Date||Test Date|
|B.Ed||to be announced||to be announced|
|M.Ed||to be announced||to be announced|
|B.Sc Nursing||to be announced||to be announced|
|B.Sc Post Nursing||to be announced||to be announced|
Application Form: Candidate can fill the AKU Application Form 2021 as per the schedule from the official website akuexams.in
Application Fee (as per last year)
|B.Ed||Rs. 1500/-||Rs. 500/-|
|M.Ed||Rs. 1500/-||Rs. 500/-|
|B.Sc Nursing||Rs. 1500/-||Rs. 500/-|
|B.Sc Post Nursing||Rs. 1500/-||Rs. 500/-|
List of Documents required for AKU Application Form
The following documents are reuired by the applicants whill filling the application form also these documents will be needed at the time of admission for original verification.
- Attested copy of the Marks-sheet of the qualifying examination.
- Attested copy of the Matriculation Certificate for the proof of age.
- Attested copy of the Caste Certificate, issued by an officer authorized by the Govt. for the purpose in respect of SC/ST/BC/OBC candidates, seeking admission on reserved quota.
- Attach two copies of colour photograph (Write your name, Acknowledgement No. on the backside)
How to fill AKU Application Form 2021?
candidates can check the instruction mention below to fill AKU application form. Steps are as follows:
- Step 1 – Candidate can visit the website akuexams.in or can get the link from this page.
- Step 2 – Home page of the university will appear
- Step 3 – Click on the application form for the particular course.
- Step 4 – Fill the details such as academic details, personal details, etc.
- Step 5. – Take out the hard copy of Application form
- Step 6. The application form must be sent with fee to The Controller of Examination, Aryabhatta Knowledge University,
Sample AKU Application Form
The university provides the online facility to check the status of the application form. Candidates can check the application status by providing the Acknoledgement Number and Date of Application. If any applicant have the doubt about the application submission, can check the application status. if your application is in the record or database it will reflect the same with its current status.
Important Considerations While filling AKU Application Form
Candidates should keep some key instructions in mind while filling the AKU application form 2021. The instruction are are as follows:
- Candidates are strictly advised to not send original documents with the printed application form to the university. However, the original documents will be required at the time of admission for verification.
- Original documents will be returned to the candidate immediately after verification and comparison
- Half or incorrectly filled application form will not be considered
- There is no provision of exemption of course fee & other charges for any category of candidates.
- It is the responsibility of the candidates to ascertain whether they possess the requisite qualification for admission. Having been called for the written test/ counselling does not necessarily mean acceptance of the eligibility.
- University will hold Joint Entrance Test for selection of candidate. Selection for admission shall be made strictly in order of merit i.e. percentage of marks secured by the candidate at the Joint Entrance Test held for the purpose.
- No change will be made in the test centre allotted to the candidate under any circumstances.
Aryabhatta Knowledge University, Patna established by the Government of Bihar.It’s name has been taken from the great Indian astronomer Aryabhatta.The main objective of the university is to promote professional education related to technical, management, medical and allied professional education. The University conducts Entrance exam for admission in Nursing courses, Joint Entrance Exam for B.Ed and M.Ed. The University was established in 2010.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.