AKU B.Ed. Admit Card 2020 – Lalit Narayan Mithila University (LNMU) will release the B.Ed admit card after the submission of the application form. B.Ed Admit Card 2020 will be available for download at the official website, bihar-cetbed-lnmu.in. The candidate will be required Acknowledgment number for downloading the AKU admit card. On the exam day, the admit card of B.Ed 2020 will have to be carried by the students. Along with the admit card, the candidates also have to take one photo id proof and two passport size photos. Check more details about B.Ed Hall Ticket 2020 the process to download it, important instructions and more details from this page.
AKU B.Ed Admit Card 2020
The applicants to download their Bihar B.Ed 2020 Admit Card from the official website of Bihar B.Ed CET 2020 exam along with a format for affixing of passport size photograph.The Admit cards won’t be sent to the candidates by post. Without it, the candidate will not be allowed to sit for the examination.
|Download of Admit Card|
|Last date to download Admit Card|
(On Media Report)
19 Jul 2020
Admit Card : Candidates can download the Bihar B.Ed 2020 Admit Card from the official website bihar-cetbed-lnmu.in
How to download AKU B.Ed 2020 Admit Card
For downloading the admit card candidate have to follow some steps which are mentioned below. Candidate can follow them for downloading.
- Step 1 – Candidate has to visit the official website or the link for the same will be provided on this page also.
- Step 2 – After it candidate has to proceed to the “Download B.Ed. Admit card” link that will be provided on the homepage of the website.
- Step 3 – Now, candidate have to enter the Acknowledgment Number that will be mentioned on the AKU Application Form.
- Step 4 – The admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 5 – Candidate must not forget to take a print of it as it would be required for the admission process.
Documents to carry to the AKU B.ED. 2020 Entrance Exam
Candidates have to carry some documents that will be needed at the time of entry to the examination hall.Candidates must take the documents which are mentioned below as without it permisssion to sit for the exam will not be given to any candidate.
- Downloaded copy of the AKU Hall Ticket 2020
- 2 colored photographs similar to the photograph used in the Application Form.
- Any govt. issued ID card like aadhar card, voter id card, passport, driving licence and it should be original as well as non expired.
- PwD certificate (if applicable)
AKU B.Ed. 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidate can take the hint to how to prepare for the exam and can plan the routine to score better marks with the help of the exam pattern which is shared below.
- Type of Questions – Multiple Choice Questions
- Medium of Question Paper – English & Hindi both
- Marking Scheme – +1 for correct answer and 0 for inccorect answer
- No. of Questions – 100
- Total Marks – 100
|Section||Content||Type & Medium||Marks|
|A||General Awareness & Teaching Aptitude||Multiple – Choice|
English or Hindi
|B||Reasoning||Multiple – Choice|
English or Hindi
|C||Subject Knowledge up to Class X||Multiple – Choice|
English or Hindi
|D||Language Proficiency (English & Hindi)||Multiple – Choice|
English or Hindi
|10 + 10 = 20|
Details mentioned on the AKU B.Ed. Admit Card 2020
- Candidates name
- Roll number
- Venue of examination
- Date of birth
- Time of examination.
- Sub category
- Signature of the candidate
- Photo of the candidate
Instructions to follow for AKU B.Ed. Entrance Exam
Candidates are advised to read below the below set guidelines to avoid discrepancies during the examination. Check from the below points.
- Don’t forget to carry hard copy of the downloaded AKU Admit Card 2020.
- Candidate should not bring any piece of paper with them except of the admit card.
- Electronic gadgets like Mobile phones, Earphones, etc are strictly prohibited to the exam hall.
- Smartwatches as well as normal Watch should also be avoided to carry to the exam hall.
- No candidate can carry the baggage to the examination hall.
- Any type of eatables can’t be taken to the exam hall.
- Candidate must reach the exam center at least 30 minuter before the commencement of the exam.
AKU B.Ed. Result 2020
After the successful conduction of the joint entrance exam, the exam conducting body Aryabhatta Knowledge University will release the Bihar B.Ed CET 2020 result on the official website or the link to check the result will also be provided to the candidates for the ease on this page. Candidates will be called for the allotment only on the basis of marks secured by the candidate in the entrance exam as per the minimum set qualifying cut off marks.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
Q1 – From where the admit card will be available for download?
Ans – The link to download the admit card will be provided on this page and also on the official website.
Q2 -The details of my father’s name is incorrect in my admit card. How can the issue be resolved?
Ans – Candidate must immediately contact to the exam authority as it can create the problem at the time of examination.
Q3 – What if we fail to carry the ID Card?
Ans – It’s strictly mentioned that candidate has to carry it otherwise the candidate will not be allowed for sitting in the exam.
Q4 – How many photographs do we have to carry to the exam hall?
Ans – Candidates must have to carry at least two photographs and it must be similar to the application form photographs.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.