AKU accepts the admission regarding the B.Ed entrance test exam from the candidates.It will release the examination notification soon in which the application fee, information regarding syllabus,paper pattern and courses where the students can apply,will be mentioned.Candidates will be able to fill the application form from University website: akubihar.ac.in. When the application form will update in the website candidates first need to register themselves and then fill the application form before the last date of submission.
AKU B.Ed Application Form 2019
AKU B.Ed Application will be available on the official website. Candidates who satisfy with the eligibility criteria as per their requirement can fill their AKU B.Ed Application Form 2019. Get here complete information of AKU B.Ed Application Form 2019.
|Application form starts date||To be announced|
|Last date to fill application form||2nd week of Mar 2019|
Last year the online application fee is 1000/- rupees which would have been submitted by the candidates before the deadline. Similarly this year when the official website will mention the details regarding application fee, we will mention here immediately for the convenience of the candidates.
- You have read and understood all the instructions/information given in the Prospectus and
given online instruction carefully.
- You have completed the application and submit the online form as per given instructions.
Incomplete application forms shall not be entertained.
- You have indicated your correct STD code and Phone No. / Mobile No./
- You have mentioned your correct e-mail address.
Important Considerations While Applying
However, at the time of admission the following documents will be required in original, along with their attested photo copy for verification. Original documents will be returned to the candidate immediately after verification and comparison.
- In case the marks statement is not produced by the candidates at the time of admission the decision of the Aryabhatta Knowledge University regarding his/her eligibility and admission to the programme shall be final.
- The candidate selected for admission must pay the required/prescribed fees, in full at the time of admission.
- There is no provision of exemption of course fee & other charges for any category of candidates..
- It is the responsibility of the candidates to ascertain whether they possess the requisite qualification for admission. Having been called for the written test/ counselling does not necessarily mean acceptance of the eligibility.
- After due date application form shall not be accepted.
- The admission offered to a candidate who has been provisionally admitted to the B.Ed, program will stand cancelled if he/she does not submit the original relevant documents to the admission in-charge at the time of admission.
- Admission to B. Ed. program will however be subject to verification of facts from the original certificates/documents of the candidates. In case of any discrepancy, even at later point of time after admission, the University reserves all right to cancel the candidate’s admission and this decision shall be final.
- Anyone who is already in employment (either whole times or part timer or in honorary capacity shall not be admitted to the B.Ed. (Regular) course without taking leave from the employer for full academic session.
Document to be submitted
- Attested copy of the Marks-sheet of the qualifying examination.
- Attested copy of the Matriculation Certificate for the proof of age.
- Attested copy of the Caste Certificate, issued by an officer authorized by the Govt. for the purpose in respect of SC/ST/BC/OBC candidates, seeking admission on reserved quota.
- Attach two copies of colour photograph (Write your name, Acknowledgement No. on the reverse)
- Please attach the Demand Draft (Write your name, Acknowledgement No, Mobile No. on the reverse)
Insofar, official details of AKU B.Ed 2019-20 have not been announced yet. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as AKU releases AKU B.Ed 2019-20 information brochure, details will be updated here.