AKU B.Ed. Application Form 2021 – Candidates fill the application form for admission in a two-year full-time degree course Bachelor’s of Education(B.Ed.) online through the Bihar B.Ed 2021 Online Application Form. Applicants can fill the Application forms from bihar-cetbed-lnmu.in or the direct link that is mentioned below. Candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying for the course. Candidates have to fill the form and submit it to the University also. It’s advised that the candidate must not wait for the last day to fill the application form.
AKU B.Ed Application Form 2021
Those candidates who have filled the application form online has to take the print out of it and submit it to the University along with the documents. Check the Bihar B.Ed 2021 Online Application Form Schedule from below.
|Releasing of online application form||to be announced|
|Last date of application date||to be announced|
|Last date of editing the application form||to be announced|
|Last date for the payment of application form||to be announced|
|Entrance exam date||to be announced|
Apply here: Candidates can fill the Bihar B.Ed 2021 online application form as per schedule.
Candidates have to pay the application fee also as without it the form will not be considered submitted. Candidate has to submit the application form along with the fee in University before the last date to avoid rejection of the application. Check the last year fee details below.
|General Category||Rs. 1000|
|SC/ST Category||Rs. 750|
How to fill AKU Application Form 2021?
Candidates can check the steps to fill the AKU Application Form 2021 by following the below mentioned steps.
- Step 1 – Candidate has to visit the website bihar-cetbed-lnmu.in or can get the link from here also.
- Step 2 -After it, the candidate has to click on the “New User Registration”.
- Step 3 -Candidate has to fill other details like Academic, Personal etc.
- Step 4 – After filling all the information candidate has to upload the documents.
- Step 5 – After filling it the candidate has to click on the submit button.
- Step 6 – The applicant must not forget to take the print of the application form.
List of Documents needed for AKU Application Form
Applicants must keep the following documents handy as it will be required for submission at the time of submitting the application form to the university.
- Attested copy of the Marks-sheet of the qualifying examination.
- Attested copy of the Matriculation Certificate for the proof of age.
- Attested copy of the Caste Certificate, issued by an officer authorized by the Govt. for the purpose in respect of SC/ST/BC/OBC candidates, seeking admission on reserved quota.
- Attach two copies of color photograph (Write your name, Acknowledgement No. on the reverse)
Important Considerations While Applying AKU Application Form
However, at the time of admission, the following documents will be required in original, along with their attested photocopy for verification. Original documents will be returned to the candidate immediately after verification and comparison.
- Half filled application forms will not be submitted.
- Candidate must fill the correct details as it’ll reflect the same in the AKU Merit List.
- The candidate selected for admission must pay the required/prescribed fees, in full at the time of admission.
- There is no provision of exemption of course fee & other charges for any category of candidates..
- It is the responsibility of the candidates to ascertain whether they possess the requisite qualification for admission. Having been called for the written test/ counselling does not necessarily mean acceptance of the eligibility.
- After due date application form shall not be accepted.
- The admission offered to a candidate who has been provisionally admitted to the B.Ed, the program will stand cancelled if he/she does not submit the original relevant documents to the admission in-charge at the time of admission.
- Admission to B. Ed. program will, however, be subject to verification of facts from the original certificates/documents of the candidates. In case of any discrepancy, even at later point of time after admission, the University reserves all right to cancel the candidate’s admission and this decision shall be final.
- Anyone who is already in employment (either whole times or part-timer or an honorary capacity shall not be admitted to the B.Ed. (Regular) course without taking leave from the employer for the full academic session.
AKU Admit Card
AKU B.Ed 2021 Admit Card will be released after the successful completion of the application process. Hall Tickets will be available to the candidates on the official website of AKU and the link to download the same will also be provided to the candidates here. Admit card is an essential document for the exam point of view. Without it, no candidate will be allowed to appear for the exam. Candidates must keep the downloaded hardcopy of the AKU B.Ed admit card and carry it to the examination hall. The Admit Card contains important details like Name of Candidate, Roll Number, Center of Exam etc. No changes will be entertained by the University later for change in the exam centre.
After Exam, Candidates can also check AKU Answer Key 2021.
Joint Entrance Exam is the entrance exam conducted for admission to various courses by the Aryabhatta Knowledge University. Candidates have to clear the exam in order to take admission to the course. Admission to the Bachelor’s of Education(B.Ed.) is also done on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in the JET exam.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
Ans – Yes, the candidate has to pay the application fee for submission of the application form.
Ans – Candidate has to pay the application fee while submitting the application form to the University.
Ans – Candidates are advised to carry both original as well as self-attested copies of the documents.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.