AKU B.Ed. Result 2019 – Aryabhatta Knowledge University (AKU) will release the B.Ed 2019 result after the successful completion of the examination. AKU Result 2019 will be released in the online mode at the official website akuexam.net.The result will be released for admission to the two year degree course namely Bachelor of Education(B.Ed.).The result will be released in the form of merit list. Qualififed candidates will be called for the college allotment after declaration of the result. Candidates can check their result on this page through the direct link that will be provided after the exam on this page also. Stay tuned to the page to get regular updates.
AKU B.Ed Result 2019
A merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by students and according to the merit they wil be allotted the colleges according to ranking and the college or institute they have opted. Check the schedule below.
|Examination Date||To be announced|
|Result||To be announced|
Result: Candidate will be able to check the AKU B.Ed. Result 2019 from the official website akuexam.net.
How to check/download the AKU B.Ed. Result 2019
Candidates will be able to check the result by following the steps mentioned below.Candidate must take a print of it as it’ll be needed at the time of admission.
- Step 1 – Candidate has to visit the official website or the link for the same will also be provided here.
- Step 2 – After it candidate has to click on the “B.Ed. JET 2019 Result” from the homepage of the website.
- Step 3 – Candidate has to download the file which will be in the pdf file format.
- Step 4 – After downloading the file, candidate can check the name on the list.
- Step 5 – Candidate can check the name by using the shortcut key “Ctrl + F”.
AKU B.Ed. Merit List 2019
After the declaration of the result, the University will release the AKU Meril List 2019 in online mode.Candidate will be able to download the merit list from the official website as well as from the link that will be provided on this page also.The AKU Merit list will contain the name of the qualified candidates of the entrance test that was conducted for the B.Ed. exam.
Details mentioned in AKU B.Ed. Merit List 2019
- Candidate’s name as per the application form.
- Candidate’s AKU roll number
- Candidate’s category and sub-category
- Paper in which he\ she appeared.
- Marks obtained by the candidate in each subject
- Rank obtained by a candidate
- Total marks scored by the candidate
AKU B.Ed. 2019 Selection Procedure
- Filling of Application Form : The very first step that candidate has to follow is to apply for admission by filling the AKU Application Form.
- Joint Entrance Test: Candidates after successfully submitting the application form will be able to sit for the entrance test that will be conducted for the B.Ed course.
- Allotment of College: Those candidates who will qualify the entrance test will be called for the document verification with the selection letter.
- Admission shall be made strictly in order of merit, i.e. percentage of marks secured by the candidate at the Joint Entrance Test and the preference of institutions filled by the candidates.
- Reservation of seats provided in the general ordinance for admission will be applicable only when the candidate fulfills the minimum requirement.
Aryabhatta Knowledge University conducts the Joint Entrance Exam for the admission of canddiates into various courses like B.Ed,BCA and many other courses.The admission to which is done on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in the entrance exam and on the basis of the scores the merit list is prepared by the University. Qualifying the Joint Entrance Exam is the most important for the admission to the course.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
Q1 – How can the result be checked?
Ans – Canddiate have to download the merit list and to download the link for the same will be provided for the candidates on this page and can be checked also from the official website.
Q2 – What will be done after the result round?
Ans – Candidate will be called for the allotment of the college on the basis of the merit list.
Q3- What is the minimum qualifying marks needed for the examination?
Ans – The university will release the minimum cutoff mark that candidate has to attain in order to get admission.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.