Aryabhatta Knowledge University is offering B.Ed Course for the session 2019-20 in affiliated Colleges of AKU, Patna. Candidates who are interested to take admission in said course will have to fill the application form to appear in the Entrance Test. Candidates will be able to check all the relevant details of AKU B.Ed 2019 Entrance Test like application process, eligibility criteria and other information on this page below.
AKU B.Ed 2019 Entrance Test
Candidates will able to fill their Application form on or before the last date of application. Selection of the candidates for admission into B.Ed course will be made on the basis of marks obtained in the Entrance Examination.
|Application form starts date||To be announced|
|Last date to fill application form||2nd week of Mar 2019|
|B.Ed joint entrance test date||To be announced|
|Declaration of result||To be announced|
applications form will be invited from eligible candidates for admission in B.Ed. Course for the session 2019-20 in Affiliated Colleges of AKU, Patna.
Candidates who are interested to take admission in said course will have to fill Application Form to appear in the Entrance Test. Candidates can check all the relevant details of AKU B.Ed. 2019 Entrance Test like application process and other information.
- The candidate whom will have minimum qualifying marks either in the Bachelor’s Degree and /or in the Master’s Degree in Science/Social Science/Humanity/Commerce, Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with minimum qualifying percentage or any other qualification/ examination recognised by the Academic Council of Aryabhatta Knowledge Universtiy equivalent there to be eligible for admission to the programme.
- No applicant shall be admitted, who has not applied for the admission within notified time or who, on being selected for admission, does not get himself admitted within the specified time, except where the delay has been condoned by the Competent authority.
- The reservation in seats shall be given as per the rules of the Government of Bihar.
- Relaxation in the qualifying marks in favour of the reserved categories (SC/ST only) shall be as per the rules of the State Government.
- Candidates belong to other than Bihar State shall not be given benefits of reservation policies. They will be treated as a candidate of general category.
The Application Form will be available at the official website of AKU. The candidate can fill the application form after the notification released by official website of AKU. Students need to fill the form before the last day of submission.No entries will be appreciated after the deadline of filling the application form.
AKU B.Ed 2019 Admit Card will be released after the successful completion of the application procedure. Admit card will be available at the official website of AKU. Link to download the AKU B.Ed 2019 Admit card will be provided soon. Admit card is an essential document for the exam point of view. Without it, no candidate can take entrance in the examination center. Candidates must download AKU B.Ed admit card before its last date. Admit Card contains Name of Candidate, Roll Number, Center of Examination, Date of Examination etc.
- Seats shall be reserved for SC, ST, BC-I, BC-II & BC Women. Admission against these seats will be made provided the candidates who will pass the Qualifying Examination and appeared in the test and secured the qualifying marks in Entrance Examination.
- Appearance in the test is mandatory.
- There will be 3% seat reserved for physically challenged candidates: Visually Impaired Hearing Impaired & Orthopedically Handicapped. These 3% seats are within the intake limit. Percentage of disability will be taken into consideration at the time of selection.
Joint Entrance Test
- University will hold Joint Entrance Test for selection of the candidate. Selection for admission shall be made strictly in order of merit i.e. percentage of marks secured by the candidate at the B. Ed. Joint Entrance Test held for the purpose.
- No Candidate will be permitted to appear in the Test without a valid Admit Card. The admit card should be presented to the invigilators/other authorized officials for verification. The candidate’s identity will be verified in respect of his/her details on the Admit Card. If the identity is in doubt, the candidates may not be allowed to appear in the Test. The authorities may at their discretion provisionally permit the candidate to appear in the Test after completing formalities including taking of thumb impression/several signatures for further verification. No extra time will be granted for these formalities to be completed.
- Selection list will be available at our website: akubihar.ac.in
- Each Candidate will be required to appear in the Entrance test only at the Centre to which he/she has been allotted.
- No telephonic enquiry will be entertained in this regard.
- No change will be made in the test center allotted to the candidate under any circumstances.
- Candidates absenting from entrance test will not be considered for admission.
Description of Entrance Test
|Section||Content||Type & Medium||Marks|
|A||General Awareness & Teaching Aptitude||Multiple – Choice
English or Hindi
|B||Reasoning||Multiple – Choice
English or Hindi
|C||Subject Knowledge up to Class X||Multiple – Choice
English or Hindi
|D||Language Proficiency (English & Hindi)||Multiple – Choice
English or Hindi
|10 + 10 = 20|
There will be objective type of test for admission in B.Ed. Program. The test will comprises of 100 questions carrying one mark each. The objective type questions are of multiple choice with four alternative answers (numbered 1,2,3,4) to each question. Candidates are required to choose the correct one. For The candidate will have to choose the correct answer and shade against the appropriate choice in the OMR response sheet provided, strictly adhering to the instructions.
- No negative marking for wrong answers.
- The question paper will be in English & Hindi only
The result of the Entrance test has will be declared after the successful completion of the exam. The result will be declared by the AKU at its official website. Candidates must visit the official website of AKU to check the availability of their result. AKU will be releasing the result of the Entrance test for the admission in B.Ed course and the direct link to check the same has also been updated here.
- Admission shall be made strictly in order of merit, i.e. percentage of marks secured by the candidate at the Joint Entrance Test and the preference of institutions filled by the candidates .
- Reservation of seats for the candidates of reserved categories will be as per State Government’s rules/ A.K.U. rules for admission in other Degree courses. In no case, the percentage of reservation fixed by the State Government will exceed.
- Reservation of seats provided in the general ordinance for admission will be applicable only when candidate fulfills the minimum requirement.
- If at any stage it is found that candidate has furnished any false information, his/her candidature shall be cancelled immediately.
- The university shall reserve the right to take any decision in all matters of admission.
- No applicant shall be admitted, who in the opinion of the Vice-Chancellor, should not be admitted in the best interest of the University.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Insofar, official details of AKU B.Ed 2019-20 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as AKU releases AKU B.Ed 2019-20 information brochure, details will be updated here.
Official website: akubihar.ac.in