AKU B.Ed. 2020 Entrance Test – Aryabhatta Knowledge University(AKU), conducts every year Joint Entrance Test for admission to Bachelors of Education (B.Ed.) course of two years. But, this year Lalit Narayan Mithila University, Darbhanga conducts Bihar B.Ed CET 2020. Candidates have to qualify the test for admission to the course. Candidates who are interested to take admission in the said course will have to fill the AKU Application form 2020 to appear in the Entrance Test from the akuexams.in website. Candidates will be able to check all the relevant details of AKU B.Ed 2020 Entrance Test like application process, eligibility criteria and other information on this page below.
AKU B.Ed 2020 Entrance Test
Candidates are advised to go through the eligibility only then proceed for the application process. Selection of the candidates for admission into B.Ed course will be made on the basis of marks obtained in the Entrance Examination. Candidates can check the expected dates of AKU B.Ed. 2020 Entrance Test.
|Bihar B.Ed CET 2020||Important Dates|
|Notification with final details releasing on||01 Feb 2020|
|Last date of application date||02 Mar 2020|
|Last date of editing the application form||04 Mar 2020|
|Last date for the payment of application form||05 Mar 2020|
|Availability of admit card||23 Mar 2020|
|Last date to download admit card|
|Date of entrance test|
(On media report)
19 Jul 2020
|Uploading of answer key|
|Announcement of result|
AKU B.Ed. 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through the eligibility criteria for applying to the B.Ed. course.
- The candidate whom will have minimum qualifying marks either in the Bachelor’s Degree and /or in the Master’s Degree in Science/Social Science/Humanity/Commerce, Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with minimum qualifying percentage or any other qualification/ examination recognised by the Academic Council of Aryabhatta Knowledge University equivalent there to be eligible for admission to the programme.
- No applicant shall be admitted, who has not applied for the admission within notified time or who, on being selected for admission, does not get himself admitted within the specified time, except where the delay has been condoned by the Competent authority.
- The reservation in seats shall be given as per the rules of the Government of Bihar.
- Relaxation in the qualifying marks in favour of the reserved categories (SC/ST only) shall be as per the rules of the State Government.
- Candidates belong to other than Bihar State shall not be given benefits of reservation policies. They will be treated as a candidate of general category.
AKU B.Ed. 2020 Application Form
Candidates after checking all the eligibility criteria can fill the application form online/offline in both the manner and submit the copy of the same to the University also. Applicants can fill the application Form which is available at the official website of AKU and from the link which will be provided on the page as well.Candidates are advised to fill the form without wait for the last date as no entries will be appreciated after the deadline of filling the application form.
AKU B.Ed. 2020 Admit Card
AKU B.Ed 2020 Admit Card will be released after the successful completion of the application procedure. AKU Hall Tickets will be available at the official website of AKU and the link to download the same will also be provided to the candidates here.Admit card is an essential document for the exam point of view. Without it, no candidate will be allowed to appear for the exam. Candidates must download AKU B.Ed admit card and carry it to the examination hall.The Admit Card contains important details like Name of Candidate, Roll Number, Center of Examination, Date of Examination, etc.
AKU B.Ed. 2020 Exam Pattern
Aspirants are advised to check once the exam pattern for the JET only then makes preparation strategies for the examination. Read AKU JET B.Ed. 2020 Exam pattern.
- Type of Questions – Multiple Choice Questions
- Medium of Question Paper – English & Hindi both
- Marking Scheme – +1 for correct answer and 0 for an incorrect answer
- No. of Questions – 100
- Total Marks – 100
|Section||Content||Type & Medium||Marks|
|A||General Awareness & Teaching Aptitude||Multiple – Choice
English or Hindi
|B||Reasoning||Multiple – Choice
English or Hindi
|C||Subject Knowledge up to Class X||Multiple – Choice
English or Hindi
|D||Language Proficiency (English & Hindi)||Multiple – Choice
English or Hindi
|10 + 10 = 20|
AKU B.Ed. 2020 Result
The result of the AKU B.Ed JET exam will be released on the official website or the candidate will be able to access the result link from this page also. AKU will release the AKU result of the Entrance test for the admission in the B.Ed course.Qualified candidates of the entrance exam will be notified on the official website of AKU. Candidates later will be called for the verification of documents along with the Selection letter.
AKU B.Ed. 2020 Admission Procedure
- Filling of Application Form : The very first step to apply for admission is to fill the AKU Application Form.
- Joint Entrance Test: Candidates after successfully submitting the application form will be able to sit for the entrance test.
- Allotment of College: Those candidates who will qualify the entrance test will be called for the document verification with the selection letter.
- Admission shall be made strictly in order of merit, i.e. percentage of marks secured by the candidate at the Joint Entrance Test and the preference of institutions filled by the candidates.
- Reservation of seats provided in the general ordinance for admission will be applicable only when the candidate fulfills the minimum requirement.
AKU B.Ed. 2020 Reservation
- Seats shall be reserved for SC, ST, BC-I, BC-II & BC Women. Admission against these seats will be made provided the candidates who will pass the Qualifying Examination and appeared in the test and secured the qualifying marks in Entrance Examination.
- Appearance in the test is mandatory.
- There will be 3% seat reserved for physically challenged candidates: Visually Impaired Hearing Impaired & Orthopedically Handicapped. These 3% seats are within the intake limit. Percentage of disability will be taken into consideration at the time of selection.
AKU B.Ed. Fee Structure
The AKU B.Ed. as per the last year is Rs.90,000 yearly. Bachelor of Education(B.Ed.) is full time two year course. However, the fee for the course may bor may not be changed.As the fee for the course is decided by Governor’s Secretariat, Bihar.
Aryabhatta Knowledge University, Patna established by the Government of Bihar.It’s name has been taken from the great Indian astronomer Aryabhatta.The main objective of the university is to promote professional education related to technical, management,medical and allied professional education. Bachelor of Education(B.Ed.) is a two-year course.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1 – What is the mode of the B.Ed. Course?
Ans – The course is for two years for the regular mode only.
Q2 – Do we have to pay the application fee?
Ans – Yes, without paying the application form the form will not consider to be submitted.
Q3 – How can I apply for the B.Ed. Joint Entrance Test?
Ans -The candidate has to fill the application form.
Official website: akubihar.ac.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.