AKU M.Ed 2021 Admission Test – Aryabhatta Knowledge has released the new date for entrance date and Admit Card on the official website. The details are provided below. Aryabhatta Knowledge University conducts a Joint Entrance Test on December 28, 2021, for admission to the M.Ed course. Candidates need to use IE or Mozilla Firefox as a browser to fill the Online Form. Don’t use Mobile as a medium to fill the form. Candidates must check the eligibility and qualification criteria before applying before filling the application form. Admission to the M.Ed course is granted on the basis of merit in the entrance exam. Check the article for more detailed information about AKU M.Ed 2021 Admission Test.
Latest – AKU M.Ed 2021 Exam date has been changed now. Scroll down to check it.
Latest – Click here to check the Admission Notification for AKU M.Ed 2021.
AKU M.Ed 2021 Admission Test
Candidates are advised to go through the eligibility only then proceed for the application process. Selection of the candidates for admission into M.Ed course is done on the basis of marks obtained in the Entrance Examination. Candidates can check the schedule for AKU M.Ed 2021 admission Test from below table.
Schedule for AKU M.Ed 2021 Admission Test – I
|Application form release||Released|
|Last date to Apply|
|M.Ed 2021 Entrance Exam|
|Last Date of Admission|
|Commencement of Academic Session|
AKU M.Ed 2021 Overview
|Name of University||AKU|
|Full Name||Aryabhatta Knowledge University|
|Courses Offered||Medical, Technical, Management professional education|
|Mode of Application form||Online mode|
|Last date of Application form||20 Oct 2021|
AKU M.Ed 2021 Admit Card Notice
Aryabhatta Knowledge has released the new date for entrance date and Admit Card on the official website. The details are provided below. Earlier, Aryabhatta Knowledge University conducts a Joint Entrance Test for admission to the M.Ed course.
- Click here to download Above Notice.
Download: Click here to download the Admit card.
AKU M.Ed 2021 Schedule
AKU has releaed the notice regarding extension of Application last date from October 20, 2021 to November 15, 2021. Candidates who seek Admission in M.Ed can apply before the last date with the link given above. The Exam will be conducted on November 21, 2021.
Click here to download the notice.
AKU M.Ed Application Form 2021
AKU had released the application form on the official website i.e. akuexams.in or with the help of direct link provided on this page. Application Form will be available in both online and offline mode, the candidate needed to pay the application fee at the time of the admission process. Prior to admission, the candidate need to fill the necessary details correctly. The Size of the Photo and Signature should be in between 10kb and 20kb only. The width and height of photo should be of 145px X 168px and of Signature should be of 168 px X 57px. [px : pixels]. Candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying for the course.
- Apply here: Click here for Online Registration of AKU M.Ed 2021.
- Login Portal: Click here to access the login portal.
- Click here to download already Applied Registration form.
Application Fee – Rs. 1,500/- and Rs. 500/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates only before online registration.
Mode of Payment: Through Online Mode.
Note : For any ENQUIRY email to [email protected] or contact : 081029 15842
The university provides the online facility to check the status of the application form. Candidates can check the application status by providing the Acknoledgement Number and Date of Application. If any applicant have the doubt about the application submission, can check the application status. if your application is in the record or database it will reflect the same with its current status.
AKU M.Ed Eligibility Criteria 2021
Candidates seeking admission to the M.Ed. Programme should have obtained at least 50% marks or an equivalent grade in the following programmes:
- B.A.B.Ed., B.Sc.B.Ed.
- D.El.Ed. with an undergraduate degree (with 50% marks in each).
- Candidate belongs to SC/ST/PWD Category are eligible for a relaxation of 05% marks in the programmes mentioned above.
- Candidates belonging to other than Bihar State shall not be given benefits of reservation policies. They will be treated as a candidate of general category.
- No applicant shall be admitted, who has not applied for the admission within notified time or who, on being selected for admission, does not get himself admitted within the specified time, except where the delay has been condoned by the Competent authority.
- The reservation in seats shall be given as per the rules of the Government of Bihar.
AKU M.Ed Admit Card 2021
AKU M.Ed Admit card can be obtained from the website, akuexam.net. Admit card is one of the most important document to be carried to the exam centre. Candidates can download the AKU M.Ed Admission Test Admit Card by providing the Acknowledgement Number. No Candidate will be allowed to sit for the exam, if not carrying the original admit card. Admit Card holds important information such as exam date, exam time, subjects. etc.
AKU M.Ed Exam Pattern 2021
Candidates can check the AKU M.Ed Exam pattern in the section below:
- Type of Questions – Multiple Choice Questions
- Medium of Question Paper – English & Hindi both
- Marking Scheme – +1 for correct answer and 0 for inccorect answer
- No. of Questions – 100
- Total Marks – 100
Subject Sections for M.Ed
|A||Education in Emerging|
|B||Development of Learners and Teaching|
|C||Development of Education System in|
AKU M.Ed Result 2021
AKU M.Ed Result 2021 will be announced on the official website of the university. To check the AKU M.Ed Result, candidates need to enter their roll number. After the declaration of the result, qualified candidates are called for the counselling process followed by the college allotment. Candidates can check their result through the direct link which will be provided here.
AKU M.Ed Admission Procedure
- Admission shall be made strictly in order of merit, i.e. percentage of marks secured by the candidate at the Joint Entrance Test and the preference of institutions filled by the candidates.
- Reservation of seats for the candidates of reserved categories will be as per State Government’s rules/ A.K.U. rules for admission in other Degree courses. In any case, the percentage of reservation fixed by the State Government will exceed.
- Reservation of seats provided in the general ordinance for admission will be applicable only when candidate fulfills the minimum requirement.
- If at any stage it is found that candidate has furnished any false information, his/her candidature shall be cancelled immediately.
- The university shall reserve the right to take any decision in all matters of admission.
- No applicant shall be admitted, who in the opinion of the Vice-Chancellor, should not be admitted in the best interest of the University.
AKU M.Ed Reservation Policy
Seats shall be reserved for SC, ST, BC-I, BC-II & BC Women. The admission will be provided accoring to below mentioned seat matrix
- The reserved category candidates shall have to submit a copy of the certificate mentioning that the candidate belongs to a particular reserved category from an officer not below the rank of S.D.O.
- There will be 3% seat reserved for physically challenged candidates: Visually Impaired (1%), Hearing Impaired (1%) & Orthopedically Handicapped (1 %). These 3% seats are within the intake limit. Percentage of disability will be taken into consideration at the time of selection.
|Caterory||Reservation of seats|
Aryabhatta Knowledge University, Patna established by the Government of Bihar. Its name has been taken from the great Indian astronomer Aryabhatta. The main objective of the university is to promote professional education related to technical, management, medical, and allied professional education. The university was established in 2010 by the Government of Bihar through the Aryabhatta Knowledge University Act, 2008.
Official Website: akubihar.ac.in
For more information AKU M.Ed 2021 Admission Test, Download last year Information Brochure
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.