AKU M.Ed 2020 Admission Test – Aryabhatta Knowledge University conducts a Joint Entrance Test for admission to M.Ed course. It is conducted 2 times in a year i.e. June and December. The result of AKU M.Ed Admission Test – II has released online at akuexam.net. AKU M.Ed 2nd Admission Test was held on December 06, 2020. Candidates must check the eligibility and qualification criteria before applying before filling the application form. Admission to M.Ed course is granted on the basis of merit in the entrance exam. Check the article for more detailed information about AKU M.Ed 2020 Admission Test.
Latest: AKU M.Ed 2nd Admission Test 2020 Result is out. Scroll down to check it.
AKU M.Ed 2020 Admission Test – II
Candidates are advised to go through the eligibility only then proceed for the application process. Selection of the candidates for admission into M.Ed course is done on the basis of marks obtained in the Entrance Examination. Candidates can check the schedule for AKU M.Ed 2020 admission Test from below table.
Schedule for AKU M.Ed 2020 Admission Test – II
|Application form release on||24 Nov 2020|
|Last date to Reach Apply||27 Nov 2020|
|Date of Entrance Test||06 Dec 2020|
|Publication of Result||12 Dec 2020|
|Last Date of admission||14 – 23 Dec 2020|
Schedule for AKU M.Ed 2020 Admission Test – I
|Application form release||Available|
|Last date to Apply|
|M.Ed 2020 Entrance Exam|
|Last Date of Admission|
|Commencement of Academic Session|
AKU M.Ed Result 2020
AKU M.Ed Result 2020 has been announced on the official website of the university. To check the AKU M.Ed Result, candidates need to enter their roll number. After the declaration of the result, qualified candidates are called for the counselling process followed by the college allotment. Candidates can check their result through the direct link which is provided below.
Result: Click here to check the AKU M.Ed Admission Test – II Result 2020.
AKU M.Ed 2020 2nd Admission Test Date
- Click here to check the schedule notice for AKU M.Ed 2020 Admission Test – II.
AKU M.Ed Admit Card 2020
AKU M.Ed Admit card can be obtained from the website, akuexam.net. Admit card is one of the most important document to be carried to the exam centre. Candidates can download the AKU M.Ed Admission Test Admit Card by providing the Acknowledgement Number. No Candidate will be allowed to sit for the exam, if not carrying the original admit card. Admit Card holds important information such as exam date, exam time, subjects. etc.
AKU M.Ed Application Form 2020
AKU had released the application form on the official website i.e. akuexams.in or with the help of direct link provided on this page. Application Form was available in both online and offline mode, the candidate needed to pay the application fee at the time of the admission process. Prior to admission, the candidate need to fill the necessary details correctly. Candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying for the course.
Application Process Over….
Application Form: Click here to fill AKU M.Ed Application Form 2020.
The university provides the online facility to check the status of the application form. Candidates can check the application status by providing the Acknoledgement Number and Date of Application. If any applicant have the doubt about the application submission, can check the application status. if your application is in the record or database it will reflect the same with its current status.
AKU M.Ed Eligibility Criteria 2020
Candidates seeking admission to the M.Ed. Programme should have obtained at least 50% marks or an equivalent grade in the following programmes:
- B.A.B.Ed., B.Sc.B.Ed.
- D.El.Ed. with an undergraduate degree (with 50% marks in each).
- Candidate belongs to SC/ST/PWD Category are eligible for a relaxation of 05% marks in the programmes mentioned above.
- Candidates belonging to other than Bihar State shall not be given benefits of reservation policies. They will be treated as a candidate of general category.
- No applicant shall be admitted, who has not applied for the admission within notified time or who, on being selected for admission, does not get himself admitted within the specified time, except where the delay has been condoned by the Competent authority.
- The reservation in seats shall be given as per the rules of the Government of Bihar.
AKU M.Ed Exam Pattern 2020
Candidates can check the AKU M.Ed Exam pattern in the section below:
- Type of Questions – Multiple Choice Questions
- Medium of Question Paper – English & Hindi both
- Marking Scheme – +1 for correct answer and 0 for inccorect answer
- No. of Questions – 100
- Total Marks – 100
Subject Sections for M.Ed
|A||Education in Emerging|
|B||Development of Learners and Teaching|
|C||Development of Education System in|
AKU M.Ed Reservation Policy
Seats shall be reserved for SC, ST, BC-I, BC-II & BC Women. The admission will be provided accoring to below mentioned seat matrix
- The reserved category candidates shall have to submit a copy of the certificate mentioning that the candidate belongs to a particular reserved category from an officer not below the rank of S.D.O.
- There will be 3% seat reserved for physically challenged candidates: Visually Impaired (1%), Hearing Impaired (1%) & Orthopedically Handicapped (1 %). These 3% seats are within the intake limit. Percentage of disability will be taken into consideration at the time of selection.
|Caterory||Reservation of seats|
Aryabhatta Knowledge University, Patna established by the Government of Bihar. Its name has been taken from the great Indian astronomer Aryabhatta. The main objective of the university is to promote professional education related to technical, management, medical, and allied professional education. The university was established in 2010 by the Government of Bihar through the Aryabhatta Knowledge University Act, 2008.
Official Website: akubihar.ac.in
For more information AKU M.Ed 2020 Admission Test, Download Information Brochure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.