AKU Nursing Admit Card 2020 – Aryabhatta Knowledge University (AKU) will release the AKU Nursing admit card after the submission of the application form. Candidates who successfully submit the AKU Nursing Application form will be able to download the admit card from the official website, akuexam.net. Candidates can download the admit card by providing Acknowledgment Number. AKU Admit card will be relesed on the website about a week before the exam. No candidate will be allowed to appear for the exam, if not carrying the AKU Admit Card. Check the page for detailed information about AKU Nursing Admit Card.
AKU Nursing Admit Card 2020
Aryabhatta Knowledge University (AKU) will not send the AKU Nursing Admission Test admit card by post. Candidates can download the admit card with a format for affixing of passport size photograph.
|Admit card release||to be announced|
|AKU Nursing Exam||06 Dec 2020|
Admit Card: Candidate will be able to download the AKU Nursing Admit Card 2019 from the official website akuexam.net
How to download AKU Nursing 2020 Admit Card
Candidates can follow the few simple steps mentioned below to download the AKU Nursing admit Card 2020. Steps are as follows:
- Step 1 – Visit the official website of AKU or the link for the same will be provided on this page also.
- Step 2 – After which candidate has to proceed to the “Download Nursing Admit card” link that will be provided on the homepage of the website.
- Step 3 – Now, candidate have to enter the Acknowledgment Number that will be mentioned on the AKU Application Form.
- Step 4 – The admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 5 – Candidate must keep one hard copy of admit card till the time of admission as it will be required.
Documents to carry to the AKU Nursing Admission Test 2020
Candidates should carry the documents as directed by the university. No Candidate will be permitted to appear in the Test without a valid Admit Card. The admit card should be presented to the invigilators/other authorised officials for verification.
- Downloaded copy of the AKU Hall Ticket 2020.
- 2 colored photographs of applicant.
- Any govt. issued ID card like aadhar card, voter id card, passport, driving licence etc.
- PwD certificate (if applicable)
AKU Nursing Exam Pattern
Understanding the Exam pattern in the first basic step toward the prepration for the exam.
- Type of Questions – Multiple Choice Questions
- Medium of Question Paper – English & Hindi both
- Marking Scheme – +1 for correct answer and 0 for inccorect answer
- No. of Questions – 100
- Total Marks – 100
Sections in B.Sc Nursing Exam
|D||Aptitude, English, General|
Sections in Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Exam
Details mentioned on the AKU Nursing Admit Card 2020
The following details are mentioned on AKU Nursing Admit Card 2020
- Candidate’s name
- Roll number
- Exam centre
- Date of birth
- Time of examination.
- Date of Exam
- Sub category
- Signature of the candidate
- Photo of the candidate
Instructions to follow for AKU Nursing Entrance Exam
Candidates are advised to read below the below set guidelines to avoid discrepancies during the examination. Check from the below points.
- Candidate should not bring any piece of paper with them except of the admit card.
- Electronic gadgets like Mobile phones, Earphones, etc are strictly prohibited to the exam hall.
- Smartwatches as well as normal Watch should also be avoided to carry to the exam hall.
- No candidate can carry the baggage to the examination hall.
- Any type of eatables can’t be taken to the exam hall.
- Candidate must reach the exam center at least 30 minuter before the commencement of the exam.
AKU Nursing Admission Test Syllabus
AKU Nursing Admission Test has various Sections such as:
- Diversity in Living World
- Structural organizations in Animals and plants
- Cell structure and Function
- Plant Physiology
- Human Physilogy
- Genetics and Evolution
- Biology and Human Welfare
- Biotechnology and its applications
- Ecology and Environment
- Physical World and Measurement
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy and Power
- Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body
- Properties of Bulk Matter
- Behaviour of Perfect Gases and Kinetic Theory of Gases
- Oscillations and Waves
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Electronic Devices
- Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- Structure of Atom
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- States of Matter: Gases and Liquids
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- Redox Reactions
- s,p -Block Elements
- Organic Chemistry: Some Basic Principles and Techniques
- Environmental Chemistry
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- p,d,f -Block Elements
- Coordination Compounds
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
- Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- Organic Compounds containing Nitrogen
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
Click Here to download AKU Nursing Admission Test 2020 Syllabus
AKU Nursing Result 2020
Aryabhatta Knowledge University (AKU) releases the result after the completation of the exam. Candidates can check the result in pdf format on the official website of the university. The admission is based on merit. andidates will be called for the allotment only on the basis of marks secured by the candidate in the entrance exam as per the minimum set qualifying cut off marks.
Aryabhatta Knowledge University, Patna established by the Government of Bihar.It’s name has been taken from the great Indian astronomer Aryabhatta.The main objective of the university is to promote professional education related to technical, management,medical and allied professional education. The University conducts Entrance exam for admission in Nursing courses.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.