AKU Nursing Application Form 2020 – Aryabhatta Knowledge University (AKU) will release the AKU Nursing application form in both online as well as offline mode. Candidates can opt any of the method to apply for AKU Nursing Admission Test (ANAT 2020). Applicants can fill the AKU Application forms from the akuexams.in website or from the link that is mentioned below. Candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying for the course. AKU Nursing Admission Test is usually held in the 2 week of July. Candidates who apply for the Entrance Exam will be issued the admit card before exam. Check more details about AKU Nursing Application form in the article.
AKU Nursing Application Form 2020
Candidates those who have filled the application form in online mode will be required to take the print out of it and submit it to the University along with the required certificates & documents. Check the AKU Nursing expected schedule from the table below:
|Application form starts date||1st week of march 2020|
|Last date to fill application form||4th week of June 2020|
|Download of Admit Card||To be announced|
Application Form: Candidate can fill the AKU Nursing Application Form 2020 as per the schedule from the official website akuexams.in
The offiline/online filled ANAT 2020 application form must be sent with the Paytm-Receipt / Demand Draft (DD) of Rs. 1,500/-(Rupees One Thousand Five Hundred Only) and Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five HundredOnly) for SC/ST/PWD candidates only which should issued from any nationalized bank, in favour of “AKU, REGISTRATION AND EXAMINATION FUND” payable at Patna.
AKU Nursing 2020 Eligibility Criteria
For Basic B.Sc Nursing
- A candidate must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology (PCB) and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 45% marks taken together in PCB at the qualifying examination (10+2).
- Candidates from State Open School recognized by State Government and National Institute of Open School (NIOS) recognized by Central Government having science subjects and English only are also eligible.
- Candidate shall be medically fit. However, Colour Blind candidates should be considered for admission to Nursing Courses subject to the condition that Colour corrective contact lens and spectacles are worn by such candidates.
- The minimum age for admission shall be 17 years on 31st December 2020
For Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing
- A candidate should have GNM Qualified.
- Candidate must complete 6 month of internship.
- The Maximum age for admission shall not be Greater than 50 years on 31st December of the year in which admission is sought ANAT -2020
- Candidate must be registered under any NURSES REGISTRATION COUNCIL and bear Registration Number.
List of Documents required for AKU Application Form
The following documents are reuired by the applicants whill filling the application form also these documents will be needed at the time of admission for original verification.
- Attested copy of the Marks-sheet of the qualifying examination.
- Attested copy of the Matriculation Certificate for the proof of age.
- Attested copy of the Caste Certificate, issued by an officer authorized by the Govt. for the purpose in respect of SC/ST/BC/OBC candidates, seeking admission on reserved quota.
- Attach two copies of colour photograph (Write your name, Acknowledgement No. on the backside)
The university provides the online facility to check the status of the application form. Candidates can check the application status by providing the Acknoledgement Number and Date of Application. If any applicant have the doubt about the application submission, can check the application status. if your application is in the record or database it will reflect the same with its current status.
Important Considerations While Applying for AKU Nursing Admission Test
Candidates should keep some key instructions in mind while filling the AKU Nursing application form 2020. The instruction are are as follows:
- Candidates are strictly advised to not send original documents with the printed application form to the university. However, the original documents will be required at the time of admission for verification.
- Original documents will be returned to the candidate immediately after verification and comparison
- Half or incorrectly filled application form will not be considered
- There is no provision of exemption of course fee & other charges for any category of candidates.
- It is the responsibility of the candidates to ascertain whether they possess the requisite qualification for admission. Having been called for the written test/ counselling does not necessarily mean acceptance of the eligibility.
- Admission to Basic B.Sc Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc Nursing programme is subject to verification of facts from the original certificates/documents of the candidates. In case of any discrepancy, even at later point of time after admission, the University reserves all right to cancel the candidate’s admission and this decision shall be final.
AKU Nursing Admit Card 2020
Aryabhatta Knowledge University (AKU) will issue the AKU Nursing admit card after the completion of the application process. The admit card of AKU Nursing Admission Test will be released on the officail website of the University. The Applicants can download the admit card by entering the Acknowlegment Number [AckNo] issued by the university. ANAT 2020 admit card holds the necessary information such as Candidate’s name, exam date, medium of exam, time of exam etc. Admit card is an essential document for the exam point of view. Without it, no candidate will be allowed to appear for the exam. Candidates must keep the downloaded copy with them to apper for the exam.
Aryabhatta Knowledge University, Patna established by the Government of Bihar.It’s name has been taken from the great Indian astronomer Aryabhatta.The main objective of the university is to promote professional education related to technical, management,medical and allied professional education. The University conducts Entrance exam for admission in Nursing courses.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.