AKU Nursing Result 2020 – Aryabhatta Knowledge University (AKU) has announced the AKU Nursing 2020 result. The candidates can check AKU Nursing result online at akuexam.net or akubihar.ac.in. To check the AKU Nursing Result, candidates have to enter the Acknowledgement Number. The candidates who qualify the entrance test are then, required to appear for counselling. The admission is strictly done on the basis of the merit i.e. percentage of marks secured by the candidates in ANAT 2020. Check more information about AKU Nursing result 2020 from this page.
Latest: AKU Nursing Result 2020 has been released. Scroll down to check it.
AKU Nursing Result 2020
A merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by students in the entrance exam and according to the merit they will be allotted the colleges according to ranking and the college or institute they have opted. Check the schedule below.
|AKU Nursing Exam 2020||06 Dec 2020|
|Declaration of result||12 Dec 2020|
|Counselling and Admission Period||14-23 Dec 2020|
Check Result Here: Click here to check the AKU Nursing Result 2020.
Official website akuexam.net
How to download the AKU Nursing Result 2020
Candidates will be able to check the result by following the steps mentioned below. Candidates must keep the hard copy of the result as it will be required at the time of admission.
- Step 1 – Visit the official website or the link mentioned above
- Step 2 – Home page of the university will appear.
- Step 3 – Click on the link available of the website “B.Sc Nursing Result”
- Step 4 – Thereafter, candidates need to enter the Acknowledgement Number to check the result.
- Step 4 – At last, check it and keep safe it for further admission process.
AKU Nursing Merit List 2020
After the declaration of the result, the University releases the AKU Meril List 2020 in online mode.Candidate can able to download the merit list from the official website as well as from the link that is provided on this page also. The AKU Merit list will contain the name of the qualified candidates of the admission test for B.Sc Nursing Course.
Details mentioned in AKU Nursing Merit List 2020
- Name of the candidate
- Candidate’s roll number
- Candidate’s category and sub-category
- Name of the paper applied
- Marks obtained by the candidate in each subject
- Rank obtained by a candidate
- Total marks scored by the candidate
AKU Nursing 2020 Selection Procedure
- Filling of Application Form: The very first step that candidate has to follow is to apply for admission by filling the AKU Application Form.
- AKU Nursing Admission Test: Candidates after successfully submitting the application form will be able to sit for the entrance test that will be conducted for the B.Sc Nursing.
- Allotment of College: Those candidates who will qualify the entrance test will be called for the document verification with the selection letter.
- Admission shall be made strictly in order of merit, i.e. percentage of marks secured by the candidate at the Joint Entrance Test and the preference of institutions filled by the candidates.
- Reservation of seats provided in the general ordinance for admission will be applicable only when the candidate fulfills the minimum requirement.
Aryabhatta Knowledge University, Patna established by the Government of Bihar.It’s name has been taken from the great Indian astronomer Aryabhatta.The main objective of the university is to promote professional education related to technical, management,medical and allied professional education. The University conducts various entrance exam for addmission into courses such as Nursing, B.Ed, B.Tech, etc.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.