AKU Nursing Admission Test 2021 – The result for AKU Nursing Admission Test 2021 has released at akuexam.net. AKU Nursing Admission Test 2021 was held on October 10, 2021. The university conducts AKU Nursing Admission Test (ANAT) for admission into M.Sc Nursing, Basic B.Sc Nursing and Post Basic B.Sc Nursing. The candidates are offered at different affiliated colleges under AKU, Patna. Check more information about AKU Nursing admission test 2021 from this page.
Latest – AKU has released the result for Nursing Admission Test 2021. Click here to check it.
AKU Nursing 2021 Admission Test
The University has been released the notification and starts the application process for the entrance test. The admission offered in the university is based on merit. Candidates are hereby advised to go through the eligibility criteria for the course. Asprints can check the complete schedule from the table below:
|Last date to Apply Online||30 Sep 2021|
|Release of admit card||04 Oct 2021|
|AKU Nursing Exam 2021||10 Oct 2021|
|Declaration of result||11 Oct 2021|
|Counselling and Admission Period||to be announced|
AKU Nursing Result 2021
AKU Nursing Result 2021 has announced on the official website of the university. Students can check the AKU Nursing result online. To check the AKU Nursing Result, candidates have to enter the Acknowledgement Number. Qualified candidates will be called for the college allotment after the declaration of the result. Candidates can check their result on this page through the direct link that is provided above.
AKU Nursing 2021 Admission Test Exam Date Notice
Click here to download the notice.
AKU Nursing Application Form 2021
AKU Nursing Application Form 2021 is Aryabhatta Knowledge University (AKU) in online mode. Candidates can only apply online for AKU Nursing Admission Test (ANAT 2021). Applicants can fill the AKU Application forms from the akuexams.in website or from the link provided on the page. Candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying for the course. The entrance exam is held in the month of September. The university will issue the admit card to all the eligible candidates to appear in the exam.
The university provides the online facility to check the status of the application form. Candidates can check the application status by providing the Acknoledgement Number and Date of Application. If any applicant have the doubt about the application submission, can check the application status. if your application is in the record or database it will reflect the same with its current status.
AKU Nursing 2021 Eligibility Criteria
For M.Sc Nursing
- The candidate should be a Registered Nurse and Registered midwife or equivalent with any State Nursing Registration Council.
- The Minimum education requirements shall be the passing of: B.Sc. Nursing/B.Sc. Hons. Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing with minimum of 55% aggregate marks.
- The candidate should have undergone in B.Sc. Nursing / B.Sc. Hons. Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing.
- Minimum one year of work experience after Basic B.Sc. Nursing
- Minimum one year of work experience prior or after Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing.
For Basic B.Sc Nursing
- A candidate should have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology (PCB) and English Core/ English Elective and must have obtained a minimum of 45% marks taken together in PCB at the qualifying examination (10+2) from the recognized board under AISSCE / CBSE / ICSE / SSCE / HSCE or other equivalent board.
- Candidates are also eligible from State Open School recognized by State Government and National Institute of Open School (NIOS) recognized by Central Government having science subjects and English only with 45% mark.
- English is a compulsory (Core/Elective) subject in 10+2.
- Candidate shall be medically fit. However, Colour Blind candidates should be considered for admission to Nursing Courses subject to the condition that Colour corrective contact lens and spectacles are worn by such candidates.
- Candidate shall be admitted once in a year.
- The minimum age for admission shall be 17 years on 31st December of the year in which admission is sought.
For Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing
- Passed the Higher Secondary or Senior Secondary or Intermediate or 10+2 or an equivalent examination recognized by the university for this purpose. Those who have done 10+1 in or before 1986, will be eligible for admission.
- Obtained a certificate in General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) and registered as R.N.R.M. with the State Nurses Registration Council.
- Candidate must complete 6 month of internship.
- The Maximum age for admission shall not be Greater than 50 years on 31st December of the year in which admission is sought.
- Candidate must be registered under any STATE NURSES REGISTRATION COUNCIL and bear Registration Number.
Note: Appearing Candidates may also apply for the ANAT 2021 with the condition that “their result must be announced before the date of admission announced by the university” else his/her candidature will be cancelled automatically without any information.
AKU Nursing Admission Test Syllabus
AKU Nursing Admission Test has various Sections such as:
- Diversity in Living World
- Structural organizations in Animals and plants
- Cell structure and Function
- Plant Physiology
- Human Physilogy
- Genetics and Evolution
- Biology and Human Welfare
- Biotechnology and its applications
- Ecology and Environment
- Physical World and Measurement
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy and Power
- Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body
- Properties of Bulk Matter
- Behaviour of Perfect Gases and Kinetic Theory of Gases
- Oscillations and Waves
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Electronic Devices
- Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- Structure of Atom
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- States of Matter: Gases and Liquids
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- Redox Reactions
- s,p -Block Elements
- Organic Chemistry: Some Basic Principles and Techniques
- Environmental Chemistry
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- p,d,f -Block Elements
- Coordination Compounds
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
- Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- Organic Compounds containing Nitrogen
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
Click Here to download AKU Nursing Admission Test Syllabus
AKU Nursing Exam Pattern 2021
Candidates can check the AKU Nursing Exam pattern in the section below:
- Type of Questions – Multiple Choice Questions
- Medium of Question Paper – English & Hindi both (For M.Sc Nursing only English)
- Marking Scheme – +1 for correct answer and 0 for inccorect answer
- No. of Questions – 100
- Total Marks – 100
Sections in B.Sc Nursing Exam
|D||Aptitude, English, General|
Sections in Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing ExamTable
AKU Nursing Reservation Policy
Reservation of seats for the candidates of reserved categories will be as per State Government’s rules/ A.K.U. rules for admission in other Degree courses. In any case, the percentage of reservation fixed by the State Government will exceed.
AKU Nursing 2021 Selection Procedure
- Filling of Application Form: The very first step that candidate has to follow is to apply for admission by filling the AKU Application Form.
- AKU Nursing Admission Test: Candidates after successfully submitting the application form will be able to sit for the entrance test that will be conducted for the M.Sc and B.Sc Nursing.
- Allotment of College: Those candidates who will qualify the entrance test will be called for the document verification with the selection letter.
- Admission shall be made strictly in order of merit, i.e. percentage of marks secured by the candidate at the Joint Entrance Test and the preference of institutions filled by the candidates.
- Reservation of seats provided in the general ordinance for admission will be applicable only when the candidate fulfills the minimum requirement.
Aryabhatta Knowledge University , Patna established by the Government of Bihar. It’s name has been taken from the great Indian astronomer Aryabhatta.The main objective of the university is to promote professional education related to technical, management,medical and allied professional education. The university was established in 2010 by the Government of Bihar through the Aryabhatta Knowledge University Act, 2008.
For getting more details about AKU Nursing 2021 – Download Information Brochure
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.