AKU Nursing Admission Test 2020 – Aryabhatta Knowledge University will conduct ANAT 2020 for admission of eligible candidates in B.Sc. Nursing and Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing. Candidates can check the eligiblity criteria before applying for the exam. The application form will be released on the official website of the university. Candidates who will apply for the entrance exam will be issued the admit card. Applicant can check all the relevant imformation about AKU Nursing 2020 on this page.
AKU Nursing 2020 Admission Test
The University relese the notification before staring the application process for the entrance test. The admission offered in the university is based on merit. Candidates are hereby advised to go through the eligiblity criteria for the course. Asprints can check the expected schedule from the table below:
|Application form starts date||To be announced|
|Last date to apply||4th week of June 2020|
|AKU Nursing Exam 2020||2nd week of July 2020|
|Decleration of result||1st week of July 2020|
AKU Nursing 2020 Eligibility Criteria
For Basic B.Sc Nursing
- A candidate must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology (PCB) and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 45% marks taken together in PCB at the qualifying examination (10+2).
- Candidates from State Open School recognized by State Government and National Institute of Open School (NIOS) recognized by Central Government having science subjects and English only are also eligible.
- Candidate shall be medically fit. However, Colour Blind candidates should be considered for admission to Nursing Courses subject to the condition that Colour corrective contact lens and spectacles are worn by such candidates.
- The minimum age for admission shall be 17 years on 31st December 2020
For Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing
- A candidate should have GNM Qualified.
- Candidate must complete 6 month of internship.
- The Maximum age for admission shall not be Greater than 50 years on 31st December of the year in which admission is sought ANAT -2020
- Candidate must be registered under any NURSES REGISTRATION COUNCIL and bear Registration Number.
AKU Nursing Admission Test Syllabus
AKU Nursing Admission Test has various Sections such as:
- Diversity in Living World
- Structural organizations in Animals and plants
- Cell structure and Function
- Plant Physiology
- Human Physilogy
- Genetics and Evolution
- Biology and Human Welfare
- Biotechnology and its applications
- Ecology and Environment
- Physical World and Measurement
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy and Power
- Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body
- Properties of Bulk Matter
- Behaviour of Perfect Gases and Kinetic Theory of Gases
- Oscillations and Waves
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Electronic Devices
- Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- Structure of Atom
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- States of Matter: Gases and Liquids
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- Redox Reactions
- s,p -Block Elements
- Organic Chemistry: Some Basic Principles and Techniques
- Environmental Chemistry
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- p,d,f -Block Elements
- Coordination Compounds
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
- Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- Organic Compounds containing Nitrogen
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
Click Here to download AKU Nursing Admission Test 2020 Syllabus
AKU Nursing Application Form 2020
AKU Nursing Application Form 2020 are Aryabhatta Knowledge University (AKU) in both online as well as offline mode. Candidates can choose any of the method to applying for AKU Nursing Admission Test (ANAT 2020). Applicants can fill the AKU Application forms from the akuexams.in website or from the link provided in the page. Candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying for the course. Th e entrance exam is generally hely in the month of July. The university will issue the admit card to all the eligible candidates to appear in the exam.
The university provides the online facility to check the status of the application form. Candidates can check the application status by providing the Acknoledgement Number and Date of Application. If any applicant have the doubt about the application submission, can check the application status. if your application is in the record or database it will reflect the same with its current status.
AKU Nursing Exam Pattern 2020
Candidates can check the AKU Nursing Exam pattern in the section below:
- Type of Questions – Multiple Choice Questions
- Medium of Question Paper – English & Hindi both
- Marking Scheme – +1 for correct answer and 0 for inccorect answer
- No. of Questions – 100
- Total Marks – 100
Sections in B.Sc Nursing Exam
|D||Aptitude, English, General|
Sections in Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing ExamTable
AKU Nursing Result 2020
AKU Nursing Result 2020 will be announced on the official website of the university. Students can check the AKU Nursing result online. Students can check the AKU result 2020 in pdf format. The university will declare the result in Qualified candidates will be called for the college allotment after declaration of the result. Candidates can check their result on this page through the direct link that will be provided after the exam on this page.
AKU Nursing Reservation Policy
Reservation of seats for the candidates of reserved categories will be as per State Government’s rules/ A.K.U. rules for admission in other Degree courses. In any case, the percentage of reservation fixed by the State Government will exceed.
AKU Nursing 2020 Selection Procedure
- Filling of Application Form: The very first step that candidate has to follow is to apply for admission by filling the AKU Application Form.
- AKU Nursing Admission Test: Candidates after successfully submitting the application form will be able to sit for the entrance test that will be conducted for the B.Sc Nursing.
- Allotment of College: Those candidates who will qualify the entrance test will be called for the document verification with the selection letter.
- Admission shall be made strictly in order of merit, i.e. percentage of marks secured by the candidate at the Joint Entrance Test and the preference of institutions filled by the candidates.
- Reservation of seats provided in the general ordinance for admission will be applicable only when the candidate fulfills the minimum requirement.
Aryabhatta Knowledge University , Patna established by the Government of Bihar.It’s name has been taken from the great Indian astronomer Aryabhatta.The main objective of the university is to promote professional education related to technical, management,medical and allied professional education. The university was established in 2010 by the Government of Bihar through the Aryabhatta Knowledge University Act, 2008.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.