Aliah University Admit Card 2019: The Aliah University will release the admit card for 2019 session of various courses on different dates. The candidates can access their hall tickets from the Aliah University’s official website www.aliah.ac.in. The Admit Card of Aliah University will bear the name, photograph, signature, date of birth, address, and category of the candidate along with the name and address of the examination centre allocated. No Aliah University Admit Card shall be sent by post. For more details on Aliah University Admit card 2019, candidates must read the article given below.
Aliah University Admit Card 2019
The online availability of Aliah University Admit cards is going to be started after the completion of the application process. The Aliah University Admit Card will not be sent by post or any other means to applicants. Candidates can check the schedule given below to get to know about the relevant events and their performing dates.
|Aliah Admission / Entrance||Date of Exam (Expected)||Download Admit Card|
|AUAT 2019||1st week of May 2019 – UG
3rd week of Jun 2019 – PG
|Click here to download|
|B.Ed 2019||2nd week of May 2019||Link will be provided|
|B.Sc Nursing 2019||Jun 2019||Link will be provided|
How to download the Aliah University Admit Card?
Candidates must go through the steps given below to understand the procedure of downloading the admit card from the official website.
- Start by visiting the Aliah University Admit Card 2019 link provided below the table.
- A candidate will be asked to enter their login credentials, like the application ID and date of birth.
- Click the “Login” button to proceed.
- Over the next page, Aliah University Admit Card will be appearing on the device’s screen.
Details Mentioned in the Admit Card
After the arrival of the hall ticket, candidates would be able to see the following details on it. In case of any discrepancy, candidates must contact the concerned authorities of the Alian University.
- Photograph and signature
- Date and time of the examination
- Name and address of the examination center
Things to be carried at the exam centre
Candidates have to carry the following things enlisted below at the exam centre. No candidate is allowed to appear in the entrance if he/she misses out any of these.
- One hard copy of Aliah University Admit Card 2019.
- One original ID proof.
- One hard copy of the identity proof.
ID proof can be
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Voter ID Card
- Driving License
What to do in case of discrepancy?
The candidate should ensure that he/she has in his / her possession the proper Aliah University Admit Card before he/she reaches the Test Centre. The candidate should contact immediately the Office concerned where he/she submitted his/her Application Form in case of any discrepancy in the Admit Card in order to avoid any last minute inconvenience. University assumes no responsibility whatsoever in the event of failure to report on the due date and time by the candidate for appearing in the Admission / Departmental Test.
Instructions regarding the Aliah University Admit Card
Candidates must go through the instructions given below to avoid future hassles. These instructions are being prescribed by the Aliah University for the aspiring candidates.
- The Admit Card is issued provisionally subject to the scrutiny of the eligibility. It is only after verification of the eligibility that the candidate would be considered for admission. Mere appearing or qualifying in the test does not entitle a candidate for selection/admission.
- Any discrepancy in the Admit Card, especially with regard to candidate’s particulars, must be brought to the notice of the Office concerned where the Application Form was submitted, by the candidate in writing before the commencement of the Test.
- The allotted Test Centre of the candidate is specified on the Admit Card.
- Candidates are required to paste their recent passport size colour photograph in the space provided on the downloaded Admit Card (same as affixed on the Application Form) and hand over the Admit Card to the Invigilator on duty at the Test Centre.
- During the Test, the invigilators have to check the Admit Card of candidates to satisfy themselves about their identity.