Aliah University Admit Card 2018 to appear in the Admission / Entrance Test has been issued by the Aliah University to only to those candidates whose Application form, complete in all respects, will be received in the University on or before the last date of receipt. The Admit Card of Aliah University will bear the name, photograph, signature, date of birth, address, and category of the candidate along with name and address of the examination centre allocated. No Aliah University Admit Card shall be sent by post.
Aliah University Admit Card 2018
The online availability of Aliah University Admit cards is started after the completion of application process. The Aliah University Admit Card will not be sent by post or any other means to applicants.
|Aliah Admission / Entrance||Date of Exam(Revised)||Download Admit Card|
|AUAT||19 May 2018-UG
01 July 2018-PG
|Click here to download|
|B.Ed||19 & 20 May 2018||Click Here to download|
|B.Sc Nursing||First week of Jul 2018||Link will be provided|
The candidate should ensure that he/she has in his / her possession the proper Aliah University Admit Card before he/she reaches the Test Centre. The candidate should contact immediately the Office concerned where he/she submitted his/her Application Form in case of any discrepancy in the Admit Card in order to avoid any last minute inconvenience. University assumes no responsibility whatsoever in the event of failure to report on the due date and time by the candidate for appearing in the Admission / Departmental Test
Instructions regarding the Aliah Admit Card 2018
- The Admit Card is issued provisionally subject to the scrutiny of the eligibility. It is only after verification of the eligibility that the candidate would be considered for admission. Mere appearing or qualifying in the test does not entitle a candidate for selection / admission.
- Any discrepancy in the Admit Card, especially with regard to candidate’s particulars, must be brought to the notice of the Office concerned where the Application Form was submitted, by the candidate in writing before the commencement of the Test.
- The allotted Test Centre of the candidate is specified on the Admit Card.
- Candidates are required to paste their recent passport size colour photograph in the space provided on the downloaded Admit Card (same as affixed on the Application Form) and hand over the Admit Card to the Invigilator on duty at the Test Centre.
- During the Test, the invigilators have to check the Admit Card of candidates to satisfy themselves about their identity.