|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
Aliah University B.Ed Admission 2017 – Aliah University has release notification for admission to the B.Ed Programme for the academic session 2017 at the Department of Education, Aliah University in the following disciplines, as 1st method subject. Interested and eligible candidates may fill their application form as per schedule. Candidates can check the complete information of Aliah University B.Ed Admission 2017 application process, eligibility criteria and other information through this page below.
Latest – Document verification Details for preparation of B.Ed merit list has been published check it Here
Name of 1st Method Subject are:
- Physical Science
Aliah University B.Ed Admission 2017
Candidates seeking admission in B.Ed course have to fill the Online Application from as per the schedule. The Schedule for the Aliah University for B.Ed Admission 2017 is given below.
|Online Application starts on||11 Jul 2017|
|Last date for online application||24 Jul 2017|
|Download of Admit Card for entrance test||27 Jul 2017|
|Date of entrance test||30 Jul 2017|
|Publication of First admission list|
|Date of admission|
|Publication of Second admission list||11 Aug 2017|
|Date of admission||16 Aug 2017|
Application Form 2017
Candidates can fill their application form for B.Ed Courses from the official website of Aliah University. Application can be filled in online mode only on or before the last date of application. Candidates are requested must ensure their eligibility and read the instruction before filling the online application.
- Apply Online Here – Process Over….!!
Application Fee: Applicants have to pay an application fees of Rs. 400/- by Internet Banking,Credit Card, Debit Card
Read the eligibility criteria carefully before starting your application process. Applying in a subject you are not eligible for will only cause your application to be rejected & application fee will not be refunded.
- Log on to the University website or click on the direct link will be provided above.
- Fill all fields and complete the entire application process at one go.
- After you complete the form and made payment, you will get a unique application ID. Please use this ID in all communications.
- You need to upload the scanned images of your photograph and signature in the online application form.
- Then submit the application.
- For Method Subjects Sl. Nos. (i) to (ia) candidates with at least 50% marks in 3-yr.Honours Graduation / 2-yr Master’s degree / 5-yr Integrated Master’s Degree in respective discipline be eligible to apply.
- For Method Subject Sl. No. (x) Candidates with at least 50% marks in in 3-yr. Honours Graduation /2-yr Master’s degree /5-yr Integrated Master’s Degree in Physics /Chemistry are eligible to apply.
- Candidates having Hons. /PG in Electronics /Computer Application / Computer Science /
B.E. or B. Tech in Computer Science & Engineering/Electronics & Communication/
Electrical/Mechanical/Civil Engineering shall be eligible to apply in Physical Science as the method subject provided that a candidate has studied Physics/Chemistry as a subject at the Graduation level.
- Candidates having Honours/PG in Statistics/Economics shall be eligible to apply and in this case they shall have to take Mathematics as the method subject provided that a candidate has studied Mathematics as a subject at the Graduation level.
- For fresher candidates, in case of Honours Graduate, the marks obtained in Honours
subject will be considered.
- In case of General Graduates, the total marks obtained in general subjects will be
Age Limit – For Fresher Candidates age should not exceed 35 years as on 1 st July, 2017. No age limit for Deputed Candidates. There shall be relaxation of 5 years for Physically Disabled (PD) category
No. of Seats – 100 seats
10% of total seats are reserved for Deputed Candidates (5% for teachers of Theology and 5% for teachers of other subjects). 5% of total seats are reserved for Candidates from other Universities in Urdu & Persian. 3% of the total seats are reserved for Physically Disabled (PD) candidates.
Break up of seats
- Unreserved Seats for fresher Category : 82
- Reserved Seats for Deputed Category : 10
- Reserved Seats for Other Universities : 05
- Reserved Seats for PD Category : 03
For deputed Candidates provisional merit list along with waiting list shall be prepared on the basis of their approved length of service. In case of same length of service of more than one candidate the 2nd and 3rd criteria will be the Academic score and Date of Birth respectively.
For fresher candidates Admission to this course shall be based on merit cum entrance test. In B.Ed. merit will be prepared by giving 60% weightage to marks obtained in the entrance test and 40% to the marks obtained in different academic examinations.
Course Fees to be deposited at the time of admission (1 st year):
- For Fresher: Admission fee is Rs. 10,000/- + Caution money Rs. 1500/- i.e. total Rs. 11,500
- For Deputed Candidates: Admission fee is Rs. 20,000/- + Caution money Rs. 1500/- i.e. total Rs. 21,500
Course Fees to be deposited at 2nd year are as follows:
- For Fresher: Rs. 10,000
- For Deputed Candidates: Rs. 20,000