Aliah University B.Ed Admission 2018 – Aliah University has released notification for admission to the B.Ed Programme for the academic session 2018 at the Department of Education, Aliah University. Interested and eligible candidates can fill their application form as per schedule. Candidates can check the complete information of Aliah University B.Ed Admission 2018 application process, eligibility criteria and other information through this page below.
Aliah University B.Ed Admission 2018
Candidates seeking admission in B.Ed course have to fill the Online Application from as per the schedule. The Schedule for the Aliah University for B.Ed Admission 2018 is given below.
|Online Application starts on||02 Apr 2018|
|Last date for online application||17 Apr 2018|
|Last date of submission of hard copy of
online application along with all testimonials
|24 Apr 2018|
|Download of Admit Card for entrance test|
|Date of entrance test||19 & 20 May 2018|
|Publication of First admission list||18 Jun 2018|
|Date of admission||20 to 22 Jun 2018|
|Second round of admission||25 Jun 2018|
|Date of admission||26 to 28 Jun 2018|
|Date of commencement of classes||02 Jul 2018|
|Dates for document verification||05 to 06 Jul 2018|
|Commencement of classes and admission form fill up||24 Jul 2018|
The E-counselling process is facilitated by the conducting body in which the candidate will be allowed to select the course of their choice. Candidates are informed that they donot need to be physically present at the university. All they need is to complete the process through online by login with Application ID and date of Birth. The last date of e-counselling process July 06, 2018. Candidates can complete the same by clicking on the link given below.
- Click here to check the 8th allotment list of B.Ed.
- Click here for B.Ed 7th allotment online admission.
- Click here to check the 7th allotment list of B.Ed.
- Click here to check the 6th allotment list of B.Ed.
- Click here to check the 5th allotment list of B.Ed.
- Click here to check the Important Instructions for B.Ed. 4th allotment list online admission.
- Click here to check the 3rd allotment list of B.Ed.
Document Verification 2018
The candidates who have been selected for the document verification are required to submit the following documents as per the stipulated dates. Original documents, if not submitted, will lead to the cancellation of admission. Candidates can click on the link given below for more information. Following documents with original are required at the time of verification;
- Age proof (Madhyamik admit /certificate)
- Marksheet of class X.
- Marksheet of class XII.
- Final Marksheet of UG (Hons./pass).
- Final Marksheet of PG.
- Physically Disabled certificate (if applicable).
- For deputed candidates: No objection certificate from concern authority and Date of joining proof.
Date and time for verification:
|05 July 2018||Theology, Arabic||10:00AM to 1:00 PM|
|05 July 2018||Bengali, English & Mathematics||2:00PM to 5:00 PM|
|06 July 2018||Geography, History & Persian||10:00AM to 12:30 PM|
|06 July 2018||Physical Science & Urdu||2:00PM to 5:00 PM|
Application Form 2018
Candidates can fill their application form for B.Ed Courses from the official website of Aliah University. Application can be filled in online mode only on or before the last date of application. Candidates are requested must ensure their eligibility and read the instruction before filling the online application.
Application Process over..!!
Application Fee: Applicants have to pay an application fees of Rs. 400/- by Internet Banking,Credit Card, Debit Card
- Log on to the University website or click on the direct link will be provided above.
- Fill all fields and complete the entire application process at one go.
- After you complete the form and made payment, you will get a unique application ID. Please use this ID in all communications.
- You need to upload the scanned images of your photograph and signature in the online application form.
- Then submit the application.
Method Subjects Available:
- Islamic Theology
- Physical Science
- For Method Subjects Sl. Nos. (i) to (ix) candidates with at least 50% marks in 3-yr. Honours Graduation / 2-yr Master’s degree / 5-yr Integrated Master’s Degree in respective discipline be eligible to apply.
- For Method Subject Sl. No. (x) Candidates with at least 50% marks in in 3-yr. Honours
Graduation /2-yr Master’s degree /5-yr Integrated Master’s Degree in Physics /
Chemistry are eligible to apply.
- Candidates having Hons. /PG in Electronics /Computer Application / Computer Science /
B.E. or B. Tech in Computer Science & Engineering/Electronics & Communication/
Electrical/Mechanical/Civil Engineering shall be eligible to apply in Physical Science as
the method subject provided that a candidate has studied Physics/Chemistry as a subject
of at least 200 Marks at the Graduation level.
- Candidates having Honours/PG in Statistics/Economics shall be eligible to apply and in
this case they shall have to take Mathematics as the method subject provided that a
candidate has studied Mathematics as a subject of at least 200 Marks at the Graduation
- For fresher candidates, in case of Honours Graduate, the marks obtained in Honours
subject will be considered.
- In case of General Graduates, the total marks obtained in General/Subsidary/Pass subjects
will be considered.
Internal students: –
- Students who have completed UG/PG degree with at least 50% marks at either level from Aliah University.
- Students who are studying in UG/PG in Aliah University having at least 50% marks at UG level.
Age Limit – For Fresher Candidates age should not exceed 35 years as on 1st July, 2018. No age limit for Deputed Candidates. There shall be relaxation of 5 years for Persons with disability (PwD) category candidates.
For deputed Candidates Provisional merit list along with waiting list shall be prepared on
the basis of their approved length of service. In case of same length of service of more than one
candidate the 2nd and 3rd criteria will be the Academic score and Date of Birth respectively.
For fresher candidates Admission to this course shall be based on merit cum entrance test. In B.Ed. merit will be prepared by giving 60% weightage to marks obtained in the entrance test and 40% to the marks obtained in different academic examinations from class X to UG only..
The Entrance test will be of one hour duration. The Question Paper shall consist of 60
Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) from the following four areas:
- Knowledge of Islamic Studies and Culture: 10 marks
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs: 10 marks
- Teaching Aptitude: 20 marks
- Reasoning: 20 marks
Note: There will be negative marking for wrong answers. For each wrong answer 0.25 marks will
No. of Seats – 100 seats
10% of total seats are reserved for Deputed Candidates (5% for teachers of Theology and 5% for teachers of other subjects). 10% of total seats are reserved for Candidates from other Universities in Urdu & Persian and other subjects. 3% of the total seats are reserved for Persons with Disability (PwD) candidates.
Break up of seats
- Seats for Internal fresher Category: 77
- Reserved Seats for Deputed Category: 10
- Reserved Seats for Other Universities: 10
- Reserved Seats for PwD Category : 03
Course Fees to be deposited at the time of admission (1 st year):
For Fresher: For Internal/Aliah University students: Admission fee is Rs. 10,000/- + Caution
money Rs. 1500/- i.e. total Rs. 11,500/-
For External/Other University students: Admission fee is Rs. 10,000/- + Caution money Rs.
1500/+ Registration Fee Rs. 1000/- i.e. total Rs. 12,500/-
For Deputed Candidates: For/ those who have done UG/PG from Aliah University: Admission
fee is Rs. 20,000/- + Caution money Rs. 1500/- i.e. total Rs. 21,500/-
For External/Other University students: Admission fee is Rs. 20,000/- + Caution money Rs.
1500/- + Registration Fee Rs. 1000/i.e. total Rs. 22,500/-
Course Fees to be deposited at 2nd year are as follows:
- For Fresher: Rs. 10,000/-
- For Deputed Candidates: Rs. 20,000/-
Official Website: www.aliah.ac.in.
For more details regarding Aliah B.Ed Admission 2018 check – Information Brochure