Aliah University BSc Nursing 2020 – The admission process of Aliah University for the B.Sc. Nursing program is going to be start in the month of March 2020. The first step would be to fill the Aliah University’s application form from the official website aliah.ac.in. Only eligible female candidates can apply for admission to the 4 years B.Sc. Nursing Programme. The B.Sc. nursing admission is going to be conducted on the basis of the University’s entrance exam that is Aliah University Admission Test (AUAT). Interested Candidates can check the complete information of Aliah University BSc Nursing 2020 application process, eligibility criteria and other information through this page below.
Aliah University BSc Nursing 2020
Candidates seeking admission in BSc Nursing course have to fill the Online Application form as per the schedule. Selection of the candidates shall be based on the merit of the entrance examination held by the University.
Schedule for Aliah University BSc Nursing 2020 is given below:
|Start of Online Application||Third week of May 2020|
|Last date for online application||Third week of May 2020|
|Date of Issuing Admit Card||Last week of Jun 2020|
|Date of Examination||1st week of Jul 2020|
- Name of the Course: 4-year B.Sc. Nursing
- Type of Course: UG Degree
- Duration of Course: 4 years
- Number of Seats: 60
- Recognized by: Indian Nursing Council & West Bengal Nursing Council
- Sex: Only unmarried ‘Female’ candidates are eligible
Here, we have enlisted the eligibility criteria for the appearing candidates. Before applying for the same, candidates must ensure that they are fully eligible as per the criteria prescribed by the conducting body.
- Candidate must have taken Biology, Physics, and Chemistry having at least 100 Marks in total in each subject in the final examination of the 10+2 pattern and must secure at least 45% in aggregate in 12th level.
- Candidates appearing in the (10+2) examination are also eligible to appear in AUAT 2020
- . However, their admission will be cancelled if they fail to secure the minimum prescribed marks / grade in final examination or fail to produce the final Mark Sheet / Grad Card at the time of Admission.
- Candidates should be a domicile of West Bengal for the last 10 years. Supporting documents must be produced.
- Only female candidates are eligible.
Age Limit – maximum age limit is 27 years till 31st December of the following academic year.
Candidates can only apply online through Aliah University website. To appear in the entrance exam, candidates have to fill in the details in the form such as personal information, educational qualification, communication details, etc. and upload the required images on the application page.
Document required at the time of application:
- Scan copy of applicants photo and signature.
Process of filling up online application form:
- Step I: Applicant have to register himself/herself first.
- Step II: In this step applicant have to choose programme(s). One applicant can apply maximum three programmes subject to fulfillment of his/her eligibility and availability. Availability of programme(s) will be shown to him/her depends on DOB.
- Step III: In this step applicant have to choose centre of examination and continue for payment Select the centres in order of your preference. Final decision regarding allotment of the centre for AUAT-2020 will be taken by the authority.
- Step IV: Applicants make his/her payment in this step. The cost of the application is non-refundable.
If any step(s) is completed applicant can continue for next step at any time by login through his/her Application id and DOB (will be sent to his/her mail id ).
- Exam Duration: 120 mins
- Total Questions: 60
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
- Language: English
- Parts: A and B
- Subjects: English & Islamic Studies, Biology, Chemistry and Physics (in the ratio of 2:1:1)
- Part A: 10 MCQ (20 Marks)
- Part B: 40 MCQ (80 Marks)
As soon as the conducting body is done with the examination, it will release the result of the appearing candidates on the official website. Candidates have to log onto the candidate portal by providing the asked credentials such as Application Number or Roll Number to check their result. In the B.Sc. Nursing scorecard, candidates can see the details like name, roll number, exam name, score obtained and ranking secured.
Document Required For Admission
Candidates have to carry the following documents at the time of admission. Without these documents, no candidate is going to get his/her seat allotted to himself/herself.
- Final Allotment Card
- Filled in Admission Form with passport size photo attached
- Anti-ragging undertaking of parent and candidate both in non-judicial Rs. 10 stamp paper
- All original Mark sheets of class X & XII with self-attested photocopies
- Admit card of 10+2 level
- Proof of age/date of birth (10th standard certificate/birth certificate)
- PC certificate in original (where applicable)
- Migration certificate (if previously studied in any other university)
- Transfer certificate
- Character certificate
- Residential certificate
- Two copies of recent passport size photograph
Candidates can go through the table given below to understand the break up of the fee structure that has to be followed while taking admission in the concerned course.
As per last year.
|Admission Fee (one time)||Rs. 300/-|
|Caution deposit (one time, refundable)||Rs. 1000/-|
|Students’ Activities and other fee (Annual)||Rs. 300/-|
|Tuition/Course Fee (per semester), UG||Rs. 6000/-|
|Examination Fee (per semester)||Rs. 500/-|
|Hostel Caution deposit (one time at admission; refundable)||Rs. 1500/-|
|Hostel maintenance charge||Rs. 500/-|
|Hostel seat rent (Payable every month by the 5th day of the month)||Rs. 300/-|
|Hostel charge (Payable every month by the 5th day of the month)||Rs. 1200/-|
A list of successful candidates appearing in B.Sc Nursing of AUAT 2020 will be displayed separately on the University website on the basis of score in the written test. A separate list of successful candidates will also be prepared for the pysically challenged (PC) candidates and other states (OS) candidates. Admission for B.Sc Nursing programme will be made through online counselling according to the rank in the merit list. A rank card containing all relevent information regarding counselling, will be provided to all successful candidates at the time of publication of the result of AUAT 2020.
For more details of Aliah University BSc Nursing 2020 – Download Information Brochure 2019 for reference purpose.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.