Aliah University BSc Nursing 2017 – Aliah University has issued admission notification for B.Sc. Nursing Programme for the session 2017. Only eligible female candidates can apply for admission to the 4 year B.Sc. Nursing Programme. Interested Candidates can check the complete information of Aliah University BSc Nursing 2017 application process, eligibility criteria and other information through this page below.
Latest – Admit Card for Aliah University B.Sc Nursing 2017 is now available to download.
Aliah University BSc Nursing 2017
Candidates seeking admission in BSc Nursing course have to fill the Online Application from as per the schedule. Selection of the candidates shall be based on the merit of the entrance examination held by the University.
- Name of the Course: 4 year B.Sc. Nursing
- Type of Course: UG Degree
- Duration of Course: 4 years
- Number of Seats: 60
- Recognized by : Indian Nursing Council & West Bengal Nursing Council
- Sex: Only unmarried ‘Female’ candidates are eligible
Expected Schedule for Aliah University BSc Nursing 2017 is given below.
|Start of Online Application||20 Mar 2017|
|Last date for online application|
|Date of Issuing Admit Card||Oct 2017|
|Date of Examination||02 Jul 2017|
Aliah University BSc Nursing Application Form 2017
Candidates can only apply online through Aliah University website. The direct link to apply online for BSc Nursing Entrance Test 2017 was given below.
- Application filling process is over now..!!
Document required at the time of application:
Scan copy of applicants photo and signature, size- maximum 1024 KB, format JPEG/JPG or PNG.
Process of filling up online application form:
There are four steps in this process
- Step I: Applicant have to register himself/herself first.
- Step II: In this step applicant have to choose programme(s). One applicant can apply maximum three programmes subject to fulfillment of his/her eligibility and availability. Availability of programme(s) will be shown to him/her depends on DOB.
- Step III: In this step applicant have to choose centre of examination and continue for payment Select the centres in order of your preference. Final decision regarding allotment of the centre for AUAT-2017 will be taken by the authority.
- Step IV: Applicants make his/her payment in this step. The cost of the application is non-refundable.
If any step(s) is completed applicant can continue for next step at any time by login through his/her Application id and DOB (will be send to his/her mail id ).
- Candidate must have taken Biology, Physics, and Chemistry having at least 100 Marks in total in each subject in the final examination of the 10+2 pattern and must secure at least 45% in aggregate in 12th level.**
- **Candidates appearing in the (10+2) examination are also eligible to appear in AUAT 2017. However, their admission will be cancelled if they fail to secure the minimum prescribed marks / grade in final examination or fail to produce final Mark Sheet / Grad Card at the time of Admission.
Age Limit – maximum age limit is 22 years as on 01-07-2017.
Aliah University BSc Nursing Entrance Exam Details
The Paper of AUAT 2017 examination is of 1½ hours duration (100 marks in total).
- Part A – 10 MCQ (20 Marks)
- Part B – 40 MCQ (80 Marks)
N.B Questions in all papers will be of objective type in multiple choice questions (MCQ) format, which are to be answered on a specially designed machine-gradable sheet (ORS-Optical Response Sheet) using Black / Blue ball point pen only.
Aliah University BSc Nursing 2017 Selection Process
A list of successful candidates appearing in B.Sc Nursing of AUAT 2017 will be displayed separately on the University website on the basis of socres in the written test. Separate list of successful candidates will also be prepared for the pysically challenged (PC) candidates and other state (OS) candidates. Admission for B.Sc Nursing programme will be made through online counselling according to the rank in the merit list. A rank card containing all relevent information regarding counselling, will be provided to all successful candidates at the time of publication of result of AUAT 2017.
For more details of Aliah University BSc Nursing 2017 – Download Information Brochure.