Aliah University BSc Nursing 2021 – The application form has been released for Aliah University B.Sc. Nursing 2021. Only eligible female candidates can apply for admission to the 4 years B.Sc. Nursing Programme. The B.Sc. nursing admission is going to be conducted on the basis of the University’s entrance exam that is Aliah University Admission Test (AUAT). Interested Candidates can check the complete information of Aliah University BSc Nursing 2021 application process, eligibility criteria and other information through this page below.
Latest: Aliah University BSc Nursing 2021 Application Form has been released. Scroll down to apply.
Aliah University BSc Nursing 2021
Candidates seeking admission in BSc Nursing course have to fill the Online Application form as per the schedule. Selection of the candidates shall be based on the merit of the entrance examination held by the University.
Schedule for Aliah University BSc Nursing 2021 is given below:
|Start of Online Application||28 Jul 2021|
|Last date for online application||12 Aug 2021|
|Online availability of admit card for Nursing||20 Aug 2021|
|Exam date of AUAT 2021 for Nursing Programme||28 Aug 2021|
|Publication of Merit List (Rank) of Nursing||To be announced|
|E-counselling||To be announced|
|Publication of allotment list (First round)||To be announced|
|Admission ( First round)||To be announced|
- Name of the Course: 4-year B.Sc. Nursing
- Type of Course: UG Degree
- Duration of Course: 4 years
- Number of Seats: 60
- Recognized by: Indian Nursing Council & West Bengal Nursing Council
Here, we have enlisted the eligibility criteria for the appearing candidates. Before applying for the same, candidates must ensure that they are fully eligible as per the criteria prescribed by the conducting body.
- Candidate must have taken Biology, Physics, Chemistry and English having at least 100 Marks in total in each subject in the final examination of the 10+2 pattern and must secure at least 45% in aggregate in 12th level.
- Candidates appearing in the (10+2) examination are also eligible to appear in AUAT 2021
- However, their admission will be cancelled if they fail to secure the minimum prescribed marks / grade in final examination or fail to produce the final Mark Sheet / Grad Card at the time of Admission.
- Candidates should be a domicile of West Bengal for the last 10 years. Supporting documents must be produced.
- Only female candidates are eligible.
Age Limit – Maximum age limit is 27 years as on July 01, 2021.
Candidates can only apply online through Aliah University website. To appear in the entrance exam, candidates have to fill in the details in the form such as personal information, educational qualification, communication details, etc. and upload the required images on the application page.
Apply Online: Click here to apply online for Aliah University B.Sc. Nursing 2021.
Document required at the time of application:
- Scan copy of applicants photo and signature.
Process of filling up online application form:
- Step I: Applicant have to register himself/herself first.
- Step II: In this step applicant have to choose programme(s). One applicant can apply maximum three programmes subject to fulfillment of his/her eligibility and availability. Availability of programme(s) will be shown to him/her depends on DOB.
- Step III: In this step applicant have to choose centre of examination and continue for payment Select the centres in order of your preference. Final decision regarding allotment of the centre for AUAT-2021 will be taken by the authority.
- Step IV: Applicants make his/her payment in this step. The cost of the application is non-refundable.
If any step(s) is completed applicant can continue for next step at any time by login through his/her Application id and DOB (will be sent to his/her mail id ).
- Exam Duration: 120 mins
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
- Part I: (80 Marks) – Biology, Chemistry and Physics (in the ratio of 2:1:1)
- Part II: (20 Marks) – English, General Knowledge and Islamic Studies & Culture (in the ratio of approximately 1:1:2)
- Sex: Only unmarried ‘Female’ candidates are eligible
As soon as the conducting body is done with the examination, it will release the result of the appearing candidates on the official website. Candidates have to log onto the candidate portal by providing the asked credentials such as Application Number or Roll Number to check their result. In the B.Sc. Nursing scorecard, candidates can see the details like name, roll number, exam name, score obtained and ranking secured.
Document Required For Admission
Candidates have to carry the following documents at the time of admission. Without these documents, no candidate is going to get his/her seat allotted to himself/herself.
- Confirmation Sheet
- Admit Card
- Rank Card
- Online admission receipt/ payment receipt
- Filled in Admission Form with passport size photo attache
- The anti-ragging undertaking of parent and candidate both in non-judicial Rs. 10 stamp paper.
- All original Mark sheets & Certificates of class X & XII (where applicable)
- Admit card of 10th level
- Proof of age: 10th standard admit card & certificate/birth certificat
- PC/PwD certificate in original (where applicable)
- Migration certificate (if previously studied in any another university)
- Transfer certificate
- Character certificate
- Residential proof (Voter Card/ Aadhar Card)/Residential certificate from the competent authority
- Medical fitness certificate from a Registered Medical Practitioner in the prescribed format
- Two copies of a recent passport size photograp
A list of successful candidates appearing in B.Sc Nursing of AUAT 2021 will be displayed separately on the University website on the basis of score in the written test. A separate list of successful candidates will also be prepared for the pysically challenged (PC) candidates and other states (OS) candidates. Admission for B.Sc Nursing programme will be made through online counselling according to the rank in the merit list. A rank card containing all relevent information regarding counselling, will be provided to all successful candidates at the time of publication of the result of AUAT 2021.
For more details of Aliah University BSc Nursing 2021 – Download Information Brochure
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.