Allahabad University Admission 2018 – The admission in Allahabad University (AU) will be done through entrance exam. For UG admissions, the university will conduct Allahabad University UGAT 2018, whereas, for the intake of candidates in PG course PGAT 2018 will be held. Apart from these, the university will also be conducting various another exam like LAT, CRET. The application form for each entrance exam for Allahabad University Admission was released in the month of April 2018. Candidates aiming to pursue B.A, M.Sc, B.Ed, M.Ed, MBA, B.Tech, Law, etc from the university can check the article below for more details on Allahabad University Admission 2018.
Allahabad University 2018 Admission
Allahabad University Admission 2018 notification has been released.
Notice: Click here to check the Important notices of Allahabad University.
Constituent Colleges of Allahabad University
In all, there are 12 constituent institutes and have been listed below. These constituent colleges of the University of Allahabad will allow admission on the basis of exam conducted by AU.
- Allahabad Degree College
- Arya Kanya Degree College
- Chowdhary Mahadev Prasad Degree College – oldest affiliated
- Ewing Christian College
- Hamidia Girls’ Degree College
- Ishwar Saran Degree College
- Jagat Taran Girls Degree College
- K.P. Training College
- Rajarshi Tandon Girls Degree College
- Sadanlal Sanwaldas Khanna Girls Degree College
- Shyama Prasad Mukherjee Government Degree College
Important Dates for Allahabad University Admission 2018
|S.No.||Important Events||Important Dates (Revised)|
|1.||Online registration starts from||08 Apr 2018|
|2.||The last date to apply and pay fee||30 May 2018|
|3.||Entrance examination for various courses will be held on||07 May – 13 Jun 2018|
AU Entrance Exam 2018
Numerous UG and PG courses are offered by the University. For admission in each course, the candidates have to either qualify the Allahabad University 2018 Entrance Examination or appear for a Personal Interview. The details about the course and the admission process are given below:
|Entrance Examination||For Courses||Duration|
|B.Ed||B.Ed (Hons.)||2 years|
|Combine Research Entrance Test (CRET)||D.Phil||–|
|Law Admission Test (LAT)||L.L.B||3 years|
|Law Five Year Admission Test (LFAT)||B.A L.L.B (Integrated)||5 years|
|MBA||MBA from MONIRBA||2 years|
|MBA in Research Development (MBARD)*||MBA RD from G.B.P.S.S.I||2 years|
|Undergraduate Admission Test (UGAT)||B.A, B.F.A, B.P.A, B.Sc, etc||–|
|Post Graduate Admission Test (PGAT)||M.A, M.Sc, M.Com, M.F.A, M.Tech, M.P.Ed, etc||–|
|Institute of Professional Studies (IPS) Entrance Exam*||D.Phil, M.Sc, MCA, B.Tech, etc||–|
Points to note:
- MBARD is conducted by G.P Pant Social Science Institute (G.B.P.S.S.I) for the admission. However, the degree is awarded by the Allahabad University.
- IPS was established in the year 2000 by the University of Allahabad to bridge the gap between ‘world of learning’ and ‘world of work’. Hence, the institute only offers professional courses.
Allahabad University 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates need to assure that they are eligible before applying. The University of Allahabad Admission 2018 are not open for ineligible candidates. The eligibility criteria for each examination varies and is as below:
- A candidate should have passed 10+2 or equivalent.
- Applicant should withhold master’s degree, in respective subject.
- In degree course, the percentage of candidates should be more than 55% (50% for SC/ST candidate)
- A candidate should have done graduation, with the minimum of 45% marks.
- The criteria for SC/ST candidates is 40%.
- The candidate must not be more than 20 years old, as on July 01, 2018. For ST/SC candidates the limit is 22 years.
- Candidate must have qualified 10+2 with, at least, 45% marks. Candidates belonging to reserved category are entitled to a relaxation of two years.
- The aspirant must withhold a B.Ed degree, from an institute which is recognized.
MBA and MBARD:
- Candidate should have a graduation degree in any stream but from a recognized institute. Students in the final year of the graduation are also eligible to apply for the admissions.
- Candidates need to qualified 10+2 or equivalent.
- Applicant must have the UG degree, in respective stream. It should have been awarded by a recognized institute.
IPS Entrance Exam:
- Candidates opting for UG courses must have completed 10+2. Those applying for PG programs should possess graduation degree, in respective stream.
Allahabad University 2018 Application Form
The application form for each examination will be released online. The link to access it will be provided on this page. In the Allahabad University Admission 2018 application form, the candidates will have to mention the following details:
- Education Qualification
The candidates will also be required to pay the application fee. Without submitting it, the form will not be accepted. The fee has not been announced yet but the candidates may check the previous year’s amount from below.
|S.No.||Course||General Category||SC/ST/PH Category|
|1.||B.Ed||Rs. 1500||Rs. 750|
|2.||CRET||Rs. 1500||Rs. 750|
|3.||LAT||Rs. 700||Rs. 350|
|4.||LFAT||Rs. 1200||Rs. 600|
|6.||MBA and MBARD||Rs. 1500||Rs. 750|
|7.||UGAT||Rs. 700||Rs. 350|
|8.||PGAT||Rs. 1500||Rs. 750|
|8.||PGAT||Rs. 1500||Rs. 750|
|8.||LLM||Rs. 700||Rs. 350|
|9.||IPS||Rs. 600||Rs. 300|
Allahabad University 2018 Admit Card
The admit card for each of the entrance exams will be issued few days before the exam date. Candidates will be able to download it by entering their Application Sequence Number and Date of Birth. The admit card of Allahabad University Admission has to be download and carried on exam day as a hard copy.
Allahabad University 2018 Result
The result for the entrance examinations will be announced online. It will be disclosed in June 2018 and will state the marks and the merit secured by the candidates. The candidates can check it by following the steps below:
- Click on the result link, which will be provided on this page.
- Enter Application Sequence Number and Date of Birth
- Tab the submit button
- Check and download the result of Allahabad University Admission test 2018.
Official Website: www.allduniv.ac.in
Insofar, official details for CRET, LLM, PGAT, IPS, MBA, M.Ed, B.Ed, UGAT and LAT admissions for allahabad university Admission 2018 has been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Allahabad University release Allahabad university Admission 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.