Allahabad University LFAT 2020 – Law Faculty Admission Test (LFAT) 2020 is conducted for admission in BA LLB – 5 year Integrated course operated by Faculty of Law and in association with other other faculties of university. The entrance exam for admission in BA LLB (Hons) course is scheduled in 4th week of May 2020. The online registrations for the same will start in 2nd week of Apr 2020. Candidates who have passed Class 12th exam with 45% for general category 42% for OBC and 40% for SC/ST are eligible to appear for the entrance exam. The entrance exam will have 3 sections and will be conducted for 2 hours. Candidates can scroll down for more information about Allahabad University LFAT 2020.
Allahabad University LFAT 2020 for BA LLB (Hons)
Candidates can check below some important dates related to LFAT 2020 for BA LLB (Hons).
|Online registration starts||2nd week of Apr 2020|
|Last date for online registration||1st week of May 2020|
|Admit card release date||1 week before the exam|
|Date of Entrance exam||4th week of May 2020|
LFAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
It is advised to candidates to check the eligibility requirnments before filling the application form. Candidates can check below the eligibility criteria from below.
- Candidate should have passed Class 12th from a recognized board
- Candidate should have secured atleast 45% mrks for general category, 42% for OBC category and 40% for SC/ST category students.
LFAT 2020 Application Form
Candidates have to fill and submit the application form in online mode only. Candidates can fill the application form through allduniv.ac.in. The application form should be filled very carefully as no information can be changed once the application form is submitted. Candidates can check below the steps to fill LFAT 2020 application form.
- Register yourself and get your User Id and password.
- Candidates will get the user id and password through SMS or Email
- Fill up the entire application form
- Upload pgotograph and signature in the specified dimensions.
- Pay the application fee through your preffered mode of payment
- Take a printout when you submit the application form.
Candiadtes can check below the application fee for appearing in LFAT 2020.
|Category||Fees in RS.|
|General/ OBC||Rs. 1600|
LFAT 2020 Admit Card
Admit card is the most important document that needs to be caried at the exam center. Without admit card no candidate will be allowed to sit for the exam. The admit card for LFAT 2020 usually releases 1 week before the exam. Admit cards will only be issued in online mode. Candidates can download their admit card from allduniv.ac.in. Candidates need their User Id and Password in order to download the admit card. Admit card contains name of the candidate, course opted, exam date, time and venue, gender, application number, photograph and signature. Candidates have to carry a hardcopy of the admit card along with a Valid Id proof.
LFAT 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates can have a look at the exam pattern given below.
- Mode of Examination – Oflline mode
- Duration of Examination – 2 hours
- Maximum marks – 300
- Sections – 3
- Type of Questions – MCQ
- Marking Pattern – (+2 for each correct answer and no negative marking )
|Subject||No. of questions||Marks|
|General awarness and current affairs||50||100|
|Reasoning, Mental ability and legal aptitude||50||100|
LFAT 2020 Minimum Qualifying Marks
The University has fixed a minimum qualifying marks that each candidate needs to obtain in the entrance exam to be able to get admission in this course. The general category candidate have to score 30% of the maximum marks scored for that test. While OBC category students have to attain 27% of the maximum marks to qualify and get admission in the course they applied for. For SC/ST/ST/TW category there is no qualifying marks
Deduction for students with gap year
Candidates who have completed their qualifying exam or Class 12th exam in the current admission year will be given preference above the candidates who have gap in their qualifying exam year and admission year. 5% marks for each gap year will be deducted from the standardised score. A deduction of upto 15% marks shall be deducted from the marks obtained in the entrance test.
LFAT 2020 Reservation Criteria
Candiadtes can check below the resrvation criteria as stated by the university.
- For SC category – 15% of the total seats in each subject will be resrved for them
- For ST category – 7.5% of the total seats in each subject will be reserved for them
- For OBC Category – 27% of the total seats in each subject will be reserved for them
- Differently abled candidates – Candidate who has a disability of not less than 40% in any limb in the opinion of medical board will amount to an overall physical handicap of not more than 70%, or is a visually impared or hearing impared will be admitted to the course irrespective of the position in order of merit.
- Sports quota – 2% of the total seats avaialble will be filled by this quota.
LFAT 2020 Result
The result for LFAT 2020 will be declared in online mode. The result will be declared in the form of a scorecard. Candidates need their User Id and password to download the result. Candidates can download their result through allduniv.ac.in. Candidates can also view their answer sheet within 1 month of declaratrion of the result by paying a amount of Rs. 100 at the pravesh bhawan. Candidates can download their scorecard and keep it for safely for the time of admission. Candidates have to score the minimum marks mentioned above to be able to take admission in their choice of course.
Fee Structure for BA LLB (Hons)
Candidates can check below the fees structure for BA LLB (Hons) course as per the last year.
|Type of fees||In Rs.|
|Academic support services||5000|
|Campus dev. fee||3000|
About Allahabad University
It is a public central university located in prayagraj, Uttar Pradesh, India. The university was established on 23rd september 1887. It is the fourth oldest university after Calcutta, Bombay and Madaras university. Allahabad University provides undergraduate, postgraduate, D.Phil and M.Phil courses. Admission in D.Phil is through CRET admission to postgraduate programme is through PGAT and admission in undergraduate courses is through UGAT. The university has manily 5 departments science, arts, commerce, law and management.
Official website: allduniv.ac.in/