University of Allahabad LLM Entrance Test 2021 – Allahabad University LLM admit card released on October 13, 2021. AU has scheduled the entrance exam on October 21, 2021. The LLM Application Form 2021 was released on September 11, 2021. The last date to submit the online application form for LLM Entrance Test was October 03, 2021. The information regarding the admission process will be released on the official website. Candidate should hold the law graduate Degree at least with 45% marks in the aggregate from any University recognized by U.G.C. Candidates can check the complete information of the Allahabad University LLM Entrance Test 2021 such as application form filling process, eligibility criteria, selection process through this page below.
Latest – Allahabad University has released the Admit card for IPS on October 13, 2021. Click here to check.
Latest – Allahabad University LLM 2021 will be conducted on October 21, 2021 in two shift both online and offline mode. Scroll below to check.
Allahabad University LLM Entrance Test 2021
Candidates can check below some important dates related to Allahabad University LLM entrance exam 2021
|Online Registration & Submission process begins||11 Sep 2021|
|Last date of Online Registration||03 Oct 2021|
|Last date to deposit fees and submission of form|
|03 Oct 2021|
|Date of downloading Admit Card online only||13 Oct 2021|
|Date of Entrance Test||21 Oct 2021|
|Declaration of Result||to be announced!|
LLM Entrance Test 2021 Admit Card
The admit card for LLM has been released for the entrance exam. The admit cards released in online mode. Candidates need their login id and password to be able to download their admit card. It is mandatory for candidates to bring the printout of the admit card along with a valid Id proof to the exam center. Admit card contains details such as candidates name, programme opted, exam venue details, exam date and time and general instructions for candidates.
Allahabad University LAT 2021 Exam Schedule
Allahabad University has release schedule for entrance examination. Exam will be held on October 21, 2021. Candidates can check the date table from the image below or given link.
Click here to check the Exam Dates table for Admission into LLM 2021.
- Click here to read the news regarding Examination schedule in Times of India
- Click here to read the news regarding Examination schedule in Amar Ujala
LLM Entrance Test 2021 Application Form
The candidate has to fill and submit the Online Application Form on allduniv.ac.in. The candidates should carefully fill their application form as there will no correction window opened to make any changes in the application form. Candidates have to register themselves first, once the candidate has his login Id and password he can complete his online application form, upload all the necessary documents, pay the application fees and successfully submit the application form.
- For General and OBC category –Rs. 1600
- For SC/ ST/ PwD – Rs. 800
The application fee will not be refunded in any circumstance.
LLM Entrance Test 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should always check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. Candidates can check below the eligibility requirements as stated by the conducting body.
- The candidate must have obtained Law Graduate Degree from any University recognized by U.G.C. and the candidate should have obtained at least aggregate of 45% marks. Candidates who have appeared in Law Graduate (Final Year) are also eligible to appear for the entrance test.
- The preference for admission will always be given to fresh law graduates over candidates who have completed their graduation in previous years. Accumulative deduction at the rate of 5% of the marks obtained in the Entrance Test shall be made for every gap year in case of earlier Law graduates, subject to maximum deduction of 15%.
LLM Entrance Exam 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check below the Allahabad university LLM entrance exam pattern.
- Mode of Examination – Online as well as offline
- Type of Question – MCQ
- No. of Questions – 150
- Duration of Exam – 2 hr
- Marking Pattern – +2 marks for every correct answer
The paper will be divided into two parts, Part-A contains 50 Questions & Part-B contains 100 questions related to the following subjects
For Part A
- General legal awareness
- Legal aptitude
For Part B
- Constitutional Law of India
- Law of Contract/Mercantile Law
- Criminal Law
- Law of Torts
- Hindu Law
- Muslim Law
- Public International Law and Human Rights
- Labour Law
- Property Law
LLM Entrance Exam 2021 Result
After the whole examination gets completed, Allahabad University will start publishing the results for LL.M. Entrance Test 2021. Result will be uploaded on the official website or a direct link will also be provided here. The result will be declared in the form of a scorecard. Candidates need their login id and password to be able to download their result from the login. Admission in LLM course will only be on the basis of candidates performance in the entrance test. Candidates will be called for the counselling rounds on the basis of ranks secured by the candidates.
LLM Entrance Test 2021 Seat Intake
The number of seat intake for the Course is given below:
- Faculty of Law, University of Allahabad: 78
- CMP Degree College: 75
- Allahabad Degree College: 38
LLM Entrance Exam 2021 Counselling
Allahabad University will release the schedule for counselling for LLM admission on the official website. Admissions will be done strictly on the basis of merit list and availability of seats. Candidates can check below the list of documents needed for document verification process
- Admit card
- Class 10th certificate and marksheet
- Class 12th certificate and marksheet
- LLB Marksheet
- Aadhaar card
- Transfer certificate
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Ragging performa
- Creamy layer and gap year performa
- All photocopies to be self attested
Seats shall be reserved for Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Other Backward Classes (OBC) category candidates in all subjects / course for which the Admission Test has been held, as given here under:
- Scheduled Caste (SC) category candidates: 15%
- Scheduled Tribe (ST) category candidates: 7.5%
- Other Backward Caste (OBC) category candidates: 27%
- In case the seats reserved for Scheduled Tribe (ST) category candidates remain vacant on account of non-availability of candidates the same shall be filled by the candidates of Scheduled Caste (SC) candidates.
- 25% seats shall be increased for admission under Economically Weaker Section (EWS) quota. 10% of the total seats shall be reserved for candidate belonging to EWS category. Reservation to EWS candidates shall be given by the University as per Govt. of India guidelines, the regulation/norms issued by the UGC and subject to any decision of the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India or Hon’ble Hihg Court of Allahabad, if any.
For more information about Allahabad University LLM Entrance Test 2021, Download Information Brochure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.