Allahabad University MBA Admission Test 2020 – The application form of the MBA course is available online at aupravesh2020.com or allduniv.ac.in. The last date to fill the application form has been extended up to July 31, 2020. The information regarding the admission process will be released on the official website. The admission to the MBA course is based on the Admission Test comprising of Written and Oral Tests. All tests will be conducted only in the English medium. Interested candidates can check all the details like Application Procedure, Eligibility, Selection Procedure for MBA (MONIRBA) Admission Test 2020 is given here.
– Allahabad University has decided to take the entrance exam in the month of September, As per the media report.
– The last date to fill the application form has been extended for MBA Admission by Allahabad University. Apply Here!
Allahabad University MBA Admission Test 2020
Schedule for Allahabad University MBA Admission Test 2020 is given below.
|On line registration Starts|
|Last date of submission of On line form|
|Issueance of Admit Card||One week before the Admission|
|Date of Entrance Examination|
|Date of Oral Test and Group Discussion||To be announced!|
|Declaration of Final Results||To be announced!|
Allahabad University MBA Admission 2020 Application Form Extension Notice
New Announcement: The last date to fill the application form has been extended to July 31, 2020. Check from below image.
Earlier Notice: The last date to fill the application form has been extended to June 30, 2020. Check the official notice below:
Click here to download the above notice.
Allahabad University MBA Admission 2020 Application Form – Reopen!
Candidates can check the dates for Allahabad University Admission 2020 Application Form from the image given below:
Allahabad University MBA Admission 2020 Application Form
The candidate have to fill and submit the Form online, in accordance with the instructions given in the said Website. The Form shall not be accessible at the Website after the last date of accessibility given in the Schedule. Before proceeding to fill and submit the On-line Application / Registration Form for MBA Admission Test 2020.
After completing and checking its entries the candidate should submit the On-Line Form by clicking the SUBMIT Button at the bottom for the online form. In the following circumstances, the Website shall refuse to accept the Form and shall give a message indicating the mistake (or mistakes) in the Form requiring correction.
- For General and OBC category –Rs. 1600
- For SC/ ST/ PwD – Rs. 800
Candidate is strongly advised to carry out the following tasks for his/her own convenience:
- Take a Print-out of this Bulletin (Information and Guidelines) and read it carefully.
- Read thoroughly the Instructions for the filling and submission of the On-line Form.
- Review and ensure the correctness of the details of his/her academic record at Graduation, for purposes of making required entries in the On-line Form.
- Get his / her latest Passport-size Colour Photograph AND the signature (with black ink on white background) scanned by Computer, so that the scanned Photograph with his / her signature can be submitted with the On-line Form.
Allahabad University MBA Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The minimum qualification for admission to the MBA programme shall be graduation from a recognized Institution (Degree Course of at least three years duration with separate annual/semester examination system) from any stream. Students appearing in the final year examination of the undergraduate class shall also be permitted to apply, subject to the condition that they furnish their final graduation pass result not later than the specified date.
Allahabad University MBA Admission 2020 Exam Pattern
The admission to the MBA course will be based on Admission Test comprising of Written and Oral Tests. All tests will be conducted only in English medium.
Written Tests (300 Marks): The written tests will judge applicants for proficiency in written communication, intelligence, propensity to observe facts and use them, propensity to grasp and use quantitative and scientific tools, general awareness, logical thinking, reasoning power, aptitude for management learning and practice, and maturity in terms of personality.
|Subjects||No. of Ques.||Marks|
|Communication Ability in English||40||80|
|Aptitude and Reasoning||40||80|
- Mode of Examination: Online Mode
- Marking Scheme: +2 marks will be awarded for every right answer
Oral Tests (100 Marks): The Oral tests shall comprise of the following:
- Group Leadership (50 Marks) : The testing will be done by grouping the applicants in viable groups and conducting discussion on chosen themes to test the applicant’s leadership ability, group behaviour, and adjustment with group dynamics.
- Personal Interview (50 Marks): Personal Interview will be held for each candidate separately to test overall suitability of a candidate for doing M.B.A.
Allahabad University MBA Admission 2020 Exam Centres
Candidates can check the exam center of written test from below:
- New Delhi
Group Discussion/Personal Interview Exam Center
The Group Discussion/Personal Interview for the short-listed candidates shall be
conducted only at Prayagraj. The Candidates need to make their own arrangements for travel and stay for appearing in the written and oral tests and shall not be entitled to any TA/DA.
Allahabad University MBA Admission 2020 Result
The final list of selected candidates will be drawn on the basis of the overall performance of the candidates in the Written and Oral Tests. Provided that a candidate has to appear in all parts of the Written Tests and all the Oral Tests; thus, a candidate, who is, for whatsoever reason, absent at one or all the Test(s) will not be considered for final selection for admission. Final result shall be declared on the official website and also displayed on the notice board of MONIRBA and GBPSSI.
While drawing the list of finally selected candidates a tie between two or more candidates securing identical score shall be decided as follows:
- Score in the Written Test, in case of their total marks being same.
- Percentage Marks scored in Graduate Examination, in case of score in written test being same,
- By drawing a lottery. If the marks in Graduate Examination are same.
If a student fails to collect the intimation or deposit the fee by the required date normally he/she shall not be granted extension of time and the vacancy so created shall be filled up by the waiting list candidate in order of merit.
For Information Brochure Allahabad University MBA Admission Test 2020, Download Notification.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.