Alliance University MBA Admission 2021 – Alliance School of Business has released the application form for admission in MBA course at alliance.edu.in. The last date to fill the application form for Alliance University MBA July Admission is extended up to February 15, 2021. Working professionals and graduate students are eligible to apply for AU MBA Admission 2021. Alliance School of Business conducts MBA admissions in 2 Batches i.e. Spring batch starts in Jan 2021 & Fall batch starts in July 2021. Candidates can check more details on Alliance University MBA Admission 2021 from this page.
Latest: Alliance University has extended the last date to fill the application form for MBA July Admission 2021 session. Scroll down to fill the form.
Alliance University MBA Admission 2021
Candidates can apply through online application form for Alliance University MBA Admission 2021. The School uses other parameters such as scholastic and extracurricular record and work experience for shortlisting the candidates for admission to MBA course.
Schedule for Alliance University MBA Admission 2021:
|Events||July Session Dates|
15 Feb 2021
|Commencement of classes||08 Jul 2021|
|Events||January Session Dates|
|Application deadline||15 Jan 2021|
|Commencement of classes||28 Jan 2021|
Alliance University MBA July 2021 Application Form Last Date Extended
Alliance University MBA 2021 Application Form
The Application Form and notification for the Master of Business Administration has been released. Candidates can apply for MBA programme by online mode only.
Note: Due to the unprecedented outbreak of Covid-19, the admission process for MBA 2021 is completely online.
Apply Here: Click Here to fill Alliance University MBA 2021 Application Form.
Application Fee: Candidates need to make the payment of Rs.1,000/ through online mode, cash or through demand draft drawn in favour of “ALLIANCE UNIVERSITY” payable at Bengaluru.
Office of Recruitment, Careers and Admissions
Alliance School of Business, Alliance University
Chandapura-Anekal Main Road
Anekal, Bengaluru – 562106,
Tel.: +91 80 4619 9000 / 9100
Mob.: +91 98860 02500
Document Required to fill the Application Form – Applicants are requested to keep below mentioned documents while filling the Application Form:
- Standard X mark sheet
- Standard XII mark sheet
- Bachelor’s degree mark sheets (available as on date)
- Post-graduate degree mark sheets (if any)
- Work experience certificates (if any)
- Entrance exam score card i.e. GMAT/CAT/NMAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT/KMAT/AMAT* scores of years 2020/2021.
Alliance University MBA 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria for MBA Admission 2021 from below:
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) in aggregate from a recognized University.
- For MBA 2021, Alliance School of Business will accept GMAT / CAT / NMAT / XAT / MAT / CMAT / KMAT / AMAT scores of years 2020/21. All applicants are required to take one of the entrance exams as part of the process.
Alliance University MBA 2021 Selection Process
Selection of candidates for MBA Admission is based on following mentioned criteria;
- Academic Performance
- Nationalised Test Scores
- Selection Process;
- Group Discussion: To evaluate spoken communication, candidates would be asked to participate in discussions with other students on select topics, provided by the panel.
- Essay Writing Skills: To evaluate written communication, candidates would be asked to write an essay on select topics, provided by the panel.
- Personal Interview Performance: Last step of the selection process is personal interview. In the personal interview overall personality of a candidate will be evaluated.
The School also uses other parameters such as scholastic and extracurricular record and work experience for admission. The final selection of the candidate will be based on the overall performance in the Admission Selection Process.
Alliance University MBA 2021 Fee Structure
Candidates can check the Alliance University MBA 2021 Fee Structure from below.
Candidates can pay the admission fee by 2 payment Options;
- Online fee payment by visiting https://fees.alliance.edu.in
- Through RTGS & NEFT payment by visiting http://bit.ly/MANAGEMENT_RTGS_NEFT
- Click here to check the complete fee structure.
Alliance University MBA Admission 2021 Scholarships
Scholarships Worth Rs. 1 Crore Available For Meritorious Students.
Alliance School of Business offers merit-based scholarships to eligible applicants. Alliance Scholarship Committee offers the CAT, GMAT & NMAT scholarships based on the following conditions:
- Academic Performance
- Nationalised Test Score
- Applicant’s performance in the Alliance Selection Process and also meet the minimum CAT, GMAT & NMAT scores as detailed below are eligible for the scholarships.
- Click here to check the detailed on Scholarships for MBA Admission 2021.
Candidates are recommended to keep in touch with the official website and the college for updates on Alliance University MBA Admission 2021 as the schedule may change as per the prerogative of the institute.
Official Website: bus.alliance.edu.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.