Alliance University MBA Admission 2020 – Alliance School of Business has released the application form for admission in MBA course at bus.alliance.edu.in. Last date to submit the form for Spring batch is January 23, 2020. Working professionals and graduate students are eligible to apply for AU MBA Admission 2020. Alliance School of Business conducts MBA admissions in 2 Batches i.e. Spring batch starts in Feb 2020 & Fall batch starts in July 2020. Cadndiates can check more details on Alliance University MBA Admission 2020 from this page.
Latest: Online Application form of MBA Admission for Spring Batch has been released. Scroll down to apply for the same.
Alliance University MBA Admission 2020
Candidates can apply through online or download an offline application form and send it along with documents and fee to the address specified below. The School uses other parameters such as scholastic and extracurricular record and work experience for shortlisting the candidates for admission to MBA course.
Schedule for Alliance University MBA Admission 2020:
|Application deadline||23 Jan 2020|
|Date of Selection Process||25 Jan 2020|
Alliance University MBA 2020 Application Form
The Application Form and Prospectus for the Master of Business Administration has been released. Candidates can apply for MBA programme by online mode, or can download the application form. Candidates can also purchase the application form from the Alliance University campuses in Bengaluru and submit the completed form at the Office of Recruitment, Careers and Admissions (ORCA).
- Click Here to fill Alliance University MBA 2020 Application Form.
- Click Here to download Alliance University MBA 2020 Application Form.
Application Fee: Candidates need to make the payment of Rs.1,000/ through online mode, cash or through demand draft drawn in favour of “ALLIANCE UNIVERSITY” payable at Bengaluru.
Office of Recruitment, Careers and Admissions
Alliance School of Business, Alliance University
Chandapura-Anekal Main Road
Anekal, Bengaluru – 562106,
Tel.: +91 80 4619 9000 / 9100
Mob.: +91 98860 02500
Document Required to fill the Application Form – Applicants are requested to keep below mentioned documents while filling the Application Form:
- Standard X mark sheet
- Standard XII mark sheet
- Bachelor’s degree mark sheets (available as on date)
- Post-graduate degree mark sheets (if any)
- Work experience certificates (if any)
- Entrance exam score card i.e. GMAT/CAT/NMAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT/KMAT/AMAT* scores of years 2019/2020.
Alliance University MBA 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria for MBA Admission 2020 from below:
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) in aggregate from a recognized University.
- For MBA 2020, Alliance School of Business will accept GMAT / CAT / NMAT / XAT / MAT / CMAT / KMAT / AMAT scores of years 2017 / 2018 / 2019 /2020. All applicants are required to take one of the entrance exams as part of the process.
Alliance University MBA 2020 Selection Process
Selection of candidates for MBA Admission is based on following mentioned criteria;
- Academic Performance
- Nationalised Test Scores
- Selection Process;
- Group Discussion: To evaluate spoken communication, candidates would be asked to participate in discussions with other students on select topics, provided by the panel.
- Essay Writing Skills: To evaluate written communication, candidates would be asked to write an essay on select topics, provided by the panel.
- Personal Interview Performance: Last step of the selection process is personal interview. In the personal interview overall personality of a candidate will be evaluated.
The School also uses other parameters such as scholastic and extracurricular record and work experience for admission. The final selection of the candidate will be based on the overall performance in the Admission Selection Process.
Alliance University MBA 2020 Fee Structure
Candidates can check the Alliance University MBA 2020 Fee Structure from below.
Candidates can pay the admission fee by 3 payment Options;
- Through Demand draft in favor of “Alliance University – School of Business” payable at Bengaluru.
- Online fee payment by visiting https://fees.alliance.edu.in
- Through RTGS & NEFT payment by visiting http://bit.ly/MANAGEMENT_RTGS_NEFT
- Click here to check the complete fee structure and schedule of payment.
Alliance University MBA Admission 2020 Scholarships
Alliance School of Business offers merit-based scholarships to eligible applicants. Alliance Scholarship Committee offers the MAT & NMAT scholarships based on the following conditions:
- Academic Performance
- Nationalised Test Score
- Applicant’s performance in the Alliance Selection Process and also meet the minimum MAT & NMAT scores as detailed below are eligible for the scholarships.
MAT Scholarships for MBA 2020
|MAT Percentile||Scholarship Grant|
|95 percentile and above||Rs. 6,75,000/-|
|90 to 94.99 percentile||Rs. 4,72,500/-|
|85 to 89.99 percentile||Rs. 3,37,500/-|
NMAT Scholarships for MBA 2020
|NMAT by GMAC Score||No. of Scholarships / Scholarship Grant||Scholarship|
|210+||Top 10 students / Rs. 6,75,000.00||50%|
|180 to 209||Top 10 students / Rs. 4,72,500.00||35%|
|160 to 179||Top 20 students / Rs. 3,37,500.00||25%|
- Click here to check the detailed on Scholarships for MBA Admission 2020.
Candidates are recommended to keep in touch with the official website and the college for updates on Alliance University MBA Admission 2020 as the schedule may change as per the prerogative of the institute.
Official Website: bus.alliance.edu.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.