Alliance University MBA Admission 2019 – Alliance University has published the notification for MBA Admission 2019. Candidates who want to take admission in Alliance University have to fill the application form on or before the last date. Candidates are advised to fill their application form before the last date to avoid last hour rush. The School also uses other parameters such as scholastic and extracurricular record and work experience for admission. Admission to the Master of Business Administration (MBA) course at the Alliance School of Business, Alliance University is strictly based on merit
Alliance University MBA Admission 2019
Interested and eligible candidates who want to take admission to Alliance University MBA Programme 2019 have to fill an application form. Candidates can apply through online or download an offline application form and send it along with documents and fee to the address specified below.
Schedule for Alliance University MBA Admission 2019:
|Pune | Hyderabad|
|Delhi | Kolkata | Bengaluru|
The Application Form and Prospectus for the Master of Business Administration can be obtained from the Office of Admissions on payment of Rs.1,000/- (Rs.2,000/- for NRI and SAARC national applicants and US$50 for other foreign national applicants) in cash or through demand draft drawn in favour of “ALLIANCE UNIVERSITY” payable at Bengaluru.
Purchase the application form from the Alliance University campuses in Bengaluru and submit the completed form at the Office of Recruitment, Careers and Admissions (ORCA).
Candidates are advised to fill the application form before the last date of the submission of the application form. Document Required Applicants are requested to submit their completed Application Form along with attested copies of the following documents:
- Standard X mark sheet
- Standard XII mark sheet
- Bachelor’s degree mark sheets (available as on date)
- Post-graduate degree mark sheets (if any)
- Work experience certificates (if any)
- Entrance exam score card
Candidates have to send completely filled application form along with all documents to the below address: Alliance School of Business, Alliance University
Chikkahagade Cross, Chandapura-Anekal Main Road
Anekal, Bengaluru – 562106, Karnataka, India
Tel.: +91 80 3093 8000 / 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5
Mob.: +91 98860 02500
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) in aggregate from a recognized University.
- For MBA 2019, Alliance School of Business will accept GMAT / CAT / NMAT / XAT / MAT / CMAT / KMAT / AMAT* scores of years 2017 / 2018 / 2019. All applicants are required to take one of the entrance exams as part of the process.
Admission to the Master of Business Administration (MBA) course at the Alliance School of Business, Alliance University is strictly based on merit.Selection CriteriaCandidates are required to appear for the Admission Selection Process comprised of:
- Alliance Management Aptitude Test (AMAT)
- Essay Writing
- Oral Extempore Presentation
- Personal Interview
The School also uses other parameters such as scholastic and extracurricular record and work experience for admission. The final selection of the candidate will be based on the overall performance in the Admission Selection Process.Exam Pattern (AMAT)Revised Exam pattern for AMAT can be checked from the table below.
Instructions of AMAT
- This test has five section – 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- Time allowed – 60 min.
- All question are multiple choice. Please use pencil or pen to circle your response.
- Attempt to answer all the five sections to improve the possibility of a good score.
- Each correct answer carries +1 mark.
- Each incorrect answer carries – 0.25 mark.
|Number of multiple-choice questions of one mark each||65|
|Duration of Examination||One hour (01:00 hour)|
Fee Structure MBAMBA Full Batch 2019 (January)
Note: The Office of Admissions remains closed on the second and fourth Saturdays of every month.
Official Website: allianceuniversity.in
For more details about Alliance University MBA Admission 2019 – Download Brochure