Ambedkar University Application Form 2017 – The application process is computerized for all undergraduate and postgraduate programmes. There are no paper application forms. There is one application form which is common for all undergraduate programmes and another application form which is common for all postgraduate programmes.
|Program||Dates for apply||Application Fee|
|Open online registration of application to all the PG programmes||24 Apr – 23 Jun 2017||Rs. 400/- per PG programme
Rs. 180/- per PG programme for SC/ST/PD candidates
|Open online registration of application to all the UG programmes||5 May – 23 Jun 2017||Rs. 330/- for General & Rs. 130/- for SC/ST/PWD|
|On campus registration of applications||22 May – 23 Jun 2017||–|
|Students to submit separate application under CCA / SGC/ KM category for all BA & MA programmes.||27 Jun – 01 Jul 2017||–|
|Open online registration of application to the MPhil Development Practice programmes||22 May to 23 Jun 2017||Rs. 600/- for General & Rs. 300/- for SC/ST/PWD|
|Open online registration of application to all the MPhil/PhD programmes (except MPhil Development Practice)||01 Jun to 10 Jul 2017||Rs. 600/- for General & Rs. 300/- for SC/ST/PWD|
Ambedkar University Application Form 2017
Application forms can be filled on-campus at the AUD campus in Kashmere Gate/Karampura Campus (on the dates mentioned in the admission calendar) or off-campus (online) by logging on to www.aud.ac.in by following the instructions provided there. Candidates can also fill the online application form for Ambedkar University Application Form 2017 through the direct link, which will be given below.
- Apply Online for MA Course – Process is over now…!!!
- Apply Online for BA Course – Process is over now…!!!
- Apply Online for M.Phil & Ph.D Course – Process is over now…!!!
For PG Programme
The application fee of Rs. 440 per postgraduate programme (Rs.180 per programme for SC/ ST/ PwD candidates) can be paid online/ by cash at AUD campus/ by Demand Draft (DD).
If you opt for payment by DD, please have with you a DD for the correct amount. You should have with you a DD in favour of “Ambedkar University Delhi” payable at New Delhi. The amount will depend upon the number of courses you are going to apply. Enter the DD details in the online application form. A printed copy of the application form, along with the DD, has to be deposited at the Kashmere Gate Campus of AUD or sent by post to :
Dean Student Services
Ambedkar University Delhi
Kashmere Gate, Delhi- 11006
How to Apply?
- Access www.aud.ac.in and click on admissions 2017 and then Online Application form. Choose Programme which you want to apply for.
- Enter your valid email ID (an authentication code will be sent to this email address)
- Enter the Captcha and click on ‘Submit’.
- Click on ‘Register’.
- Check your email. You should have received a mail from “[email protected]” containing your Password. Please check your notification/spam folder if the mail is not found in your inbox.
Online Application Procedure