The Ambedkar University is conducting admission for UG, PG and RS courses. The Ambedkar University Application Form 2018 is computerized for all undergraduate and postgraduate and RS programmes. There are no paper application forms. There is one application form which is common for all undergraduate programmes , postgraduate programmes, and RS programmes. The candidates have to fill the Ambedkar University Application Form 2018 within the stipulated dates only. Candidates ensure that the details filled by them are correct. To know more about Ambedkar University Application Form 2018, candidates can refer to this page.
Ambedkar University Application Form 2018
Application forms can be filled on-campus at the AUD campus in Kashmere Gate/Karampura Campus (on the dates mentioned in the admission calendar) or off-campus (online) by logging on to www.aud.ac.in by following the instructions provided there. Candidates can also fill the online application form for Ambedkar University Application Form 2018 through the direct link, which will be given below.
|Events||UG programmes||PG programmes||RS programmes|
|Application Form starts on||21 May 2018||12 May 2018||11 June 2018|
|Application Form ends on||
25 Jul 2018 – MA Performance Practice (Dance) programmes
|08 July 2018|
For PG Programme
The application fee of Rs. 480 per postgraduate programme (Rs.190 per programme for SC/ ST/ PwD candidates) can be paid online/ by cash at AUD campus/ by Demand Draft (DD).
For UG Programme
The application fee of Rs. 360/- per UG programme for general candidates(Rs. 140/- per UG programme for SC/ST/PD candidates)
Modes of Payment:
- Demand Draft (DD)
- Online (Credit/Debit card/Net banking)
How to Apply?
- Access www.aud.ac.in and click on admissions 2018 and then Online Application form. Choose Programme which you want to apply for.
- Enter your valid email ID (an authentication code will be sent to this email address)
- Enter the Captcha and click on ‘Submit’.
- Click on ‘Register’.
- Check your email. You should have received a mail from “[email protected]” containing your Password. Please check your notification/spam folder if the mail is not found in your inbox.
Online Application Procedure
Official Website: www.aud.ac.in