Ambedkar University Delhi MBA Admission 2021 – Ambedkar University has opened the link for the application form for eligible candidates. The last date to submit the application form is February 28, 2021. Ambedkar University Delhi MBA Entrance Exam is conducting on 11th April 2021. The admission is based on the scores of the entrance exam. Based on the verification of the documents, the merit list would be published. For more details on Ambedkar University Delhi MBA Admission 2021 go through this article below.
– Ambedkar University Delhi MBA Entrance Exam Date is 11th April 2021. Scroll down to know more details.
– Ambedkar University Delhi has released the application form for MBA Admission 2021. Scroll down to fill application form.
Ambedkar University Delhi MBA Admission 2021
A total of 46 seats are available for admission in the MBA batch of 2021-23. The candidates who apply using both CAT and AGAT scores will get admission based on the highest score out of both the exams.
The important dates for admission are as follows:
|Start of Online Application||15 Jan 2021|
|Last date of submitting the Application form||28 Feb 2021|
|Date of entrance test||11 Apr 2021|
Ambedkar University Delhi MBA Entrance Exam Date 2021
Ambedkar University Delhi MBA Admission 2021 Application Form
Application Form for Ambedkar University Delhi MBA Admission 2021 releases online at aud.ac.in. The students have to fill the application form in the prescribed format only. To submit the application form the students have to also pay an application fee online.
Apply online: Click here to apply online for MBA Admission 2021.
Steps to fill the Application Form Online
Step 1: Register using Email, password of your choice and contact number.
Step 2: Verify the email Id with the help of the verification link sent to your email id.
Step 3: The verification link in the mail takes you to the login window. Enter the user Id and password to log in and access the dashboard, as shown below.
Step 4: On the dashboard, click on the apply now link as shown below.
Step 5: Next, make the courses selection as shown below and click on the submit button
Step 6: The next step is to complete the application form by entering Personal details, academic details, Mode of admission choices, and uploading of scanned documents.
Step 7: The last step is to preview the form and make the payment.
Click here to check the complete instruction to fill the application form.
Flow Chart for Online Application Procedure
Ambedkar University Delhi MBA Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The candidate must have successfully completed a Bachelor’s degree securing at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA (45% in case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Physically Disabled (PD). Candidates appearing in the final year of bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed degree requirements and are awaiting results can also apply. If selected, such candidates will be allowed to join the programme provisionally, provided he/she submits the results fulfilling the criteria to the AUD office latest by 31 August 2021.
Foreign Student’s Eligibility
- Foreign Nationals studying in India are required to apply as General Category candidate by registering online and making on-line payment.
- Foreign Nationals with Indian degrees (but are not currently staying in India) are required to submit GMAT scores (minimum score of 650) and Foreign Nationals with foreign degrees are advised to submit GMAT and TOEFL scores.
- Foreign nationals who are out of India need should apply via their consulate and embassy (with mandatory GMAT scores). Application in hard copy should be sent to Admissions, Ambedkar University Delhi, Kashmere Gate, Delhi-110006.
- All foreign nationals must hold a student visa valid for the entire period of study endorsed by the Ministry of External Affairs. The degrees of foreign nationals must be recognized by the Association of Indian Universities. There is no quota for NRI or PIO and all such candidates need to apply as General Category (Gen) Candidates.
All students (irrespective of the mode they choose – CAT or AUD entrance exam) will be required to take the AUD MBA Aptitude and General Awareness test (AGAT 2021).
Ambedkar University Delhi MBA Admission 2021 Entrance Exam Pattern
The candidates can check the exam pattern from the points below:
Pattern of AUD MBA Entrance Test:
- AUD MBA Entrance Test will consist of 90 multiple choice questions (MCQs) on verbal ability and quantitative ability.
- +4 for each correct answer and -1 for each wrong answer
Pattern of AUD MBA Aptitude and General Awareness test (AGAT 2021):
- This test will comprise of 60 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) on Analytical Ability and General Awareness.
- +4 for each correct answer and -1 for each wrong answer
Ambedkar University Delhi MBA Admission 2021 Entrance Exam Admit Card
Admit Card for Ambedkar University Delhi MBA 2021 exam is available on the official website, aud.ac.in. To download admit card, username and password are needed. Candidates should keep the admit card safely until the end of the admission process. It is a very important document. The candidates need to carry the admit card at the exam center in the printed format. No candidate is allowed inside the exam center without the admit card.
Schedule of exam:
AUD MBA Entrance Test – 2.00 PM to 3.30 PM
AUD MBA Aptitude and General Awareness test (AGAT 2021) – 3.45 PM to 4.45 PM
Ambedkar University Delhi MBA 2021 Admission List
The final admission list is based on the following weightage:
|Work experience (full time of atleast 1 year)||5%|
MBA Seats in Ambedkar University Delhi for 2021-23 Session
A total of 46 seats are available for admission in the MBA batch of 2021-23. Reservation criteria as prescribed by the Government of the National Capital Territory of Delhi will apply, as follows:
|Nct of Delhi (85%)||39||Outside NCT of Delhi (15%)||07|
AUD MBA Entrance 2021 Result
AUD MBA Entrance Result will be avaiable online at aud.ac.in. On the basis of AUD MBA Result or CAT 2020 scores, shortlisted candidates will be invited for Personal Interview and Essay Writing. The final merit list will be prepared by using the combined weightage marks of AGAT 2021 (60% weightage), personal interview (25% weightage) and essay writing (10% weightage). Candidates can check the AUD MBA Entrance Result from the below links.
Result: Link to check result will be available here.
- Click here to view the AUD MBA Entrance 2020 Result (Last Year Result).
Ambedkar University Delhi MBA Admission 2021 Selection Procedure
The selection process is given below in the following steps:
Step 1: Register for admission using the online application form
Step 2: Appear for AUD MBA Entrance Test and AUD MBA Aptitude and General Awareness test (AGAT 2021), or apply via CAT 2020 score or both.
Step 3: Selected candidates after step 3, have to appear for Personal Interview and Essay Writing
Step 4: Check the final merit list based on entrance test and Personal Interview and Essay Writing scores.
Official Website: aud.ac.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.