Ambedkar University Delhi (AUD), School of Business, Public Policy & Social Entrepreneurship (SBPPSE) announces admission to 2-year (Full Time) MBA programme and 2-year (Full Time) MA in Social Entrepreneurship for the session 2018-2019. Eligible Candidate who interested to Apply for Ambedkar University Delhi MBA Admission 2018 can check important dates, Eligibility, Application Procedure etc. on this page below.
Ambedkar University Delhi MBA Admission 2018
Candidates seeking admission in MBA courses at Ambedkar University have to fill their application form online through the official website. Candidates will be admitted to the programme on the basis of combined scores obtained in the written test and Interview.
Schedule for Ambedkar University Delhi Admission 2018 is given below.
|Online registration of Application form|
|Last date of submitting the Application form|
|Date of entrance test||25 Feb 2018|
|Personal Interviews of shortlisted candidates||11 & 13 Mar 2018|
|First Admission List||20 Mar 2018|
|Second Admission List||16 Apr 2018|
|Third Admission List||23 Apr 2018|
|Fourth Admission List||07 May 2018|
Ambedkar University Delhi has published the list of candidates offered provisional admission into MBA program. The list is provisional and the final admission will be subject to verification of marks and other requisite documents. The candidates can check the list from the direct link which is provided below.
- Click here to check the eighth admission list for Ambedkar University Delhi MBA Admission 2018.
- Click here to check the seventh admission list for Ambedkar University Delhi MBA Admission 2018.
- Click here to check the sixth admission list for Ambedkar University Delhi MBA Admission 2018.
- Click Here to check the fifth admission list for Ambedkar University Delhi MBA Admission 2018.
- Click Here to check the fourth admission list for Ambedkar University Delhi MBA Admission 2018.
- Click Here to check the third admission list for Ambedkar University Delhi MBA Admission 2018.
- Click Here to check the second admission list for Ambedkar University Delhi MBA Admission 2018.
- Click Here to check the first admission list for Ambedkar University Delhi MBA Admission 2018.
Shortlisted Candidates for Interview
Ambedkar University Delhi has released the shortlisted candidate list for the interview process. The interview is going to be held on March 11 & 13, 2018. The exact dates will be released by the official body very soon. The candidates who have cleared the entrance can check for their name in shortlisted list on the official website or the direct link given below.
Shortlisted Candidates: Click here to check your name on the list.
Shortlisted Candidates for Entrance Exam
Ambedkar University Delhi has published the list of candidates who are eligible for the entrance test to be held on February 25, 2018. All the shortlisted candidates will have to appear for the exam at Ambedkar University Delhi, Kashmere Gate, Delhi – 110006. Candidates can check the list from the direct link provided below.
Shortlisted Candidates: Click Here to check the list of shortlisted candidates for the entrance exam.
Application Form 2018
Candidates applying to MBA programme are required to visit AUD website (www.aud.ac.in) and apply online by making payment of Rs 1000/- (Rs.500/- for SC/ST/PD candidates). Applications are accepted only through the online registration process. The direct link to apply is provided below.
Steps to fill the Application Form Online
- Again click on the tab “Online Application Form”. You will be directed to the application form page.
- Select Applying For.
- Enter your registered Email ID
- Enter the Captcha & click on Submit.
- You’ll be asked to enter a password. Enter the password specified in account information received through mail from “[email protected]”.
- Click Sign In, you’d be directed to the Online Application Form.
- Read the instruction carefully and click Continue.
- There are two pages in the application form (page 1: Personal Details, Page 2: Qualifying Exam Details). Fill all the required information on each page and click Save All fields marked by (*) are mandatory. Filling all mandatory fields is required to make your application Complete. Incomplete applications will be REJECTED.
- Application process will be regarded as complete only when the payment has been received by the University. Candidates using the demand draft option to pay should ensure that the DD accompanied with a print out of the filled application form reaches the University.
- The fee for application is INR 1000.00 (INR 500.00 for SC/ ST/ PD candidates). This Fee can either be paid Demand Draft/ Cash/ Online.
- The University will not be responsible for any postal delays
- While filling the online application, if your browser closes unexpectedly or if you are logged out, please use the login information sent to your email to login again.
- In case of any technical problems, please send an email to “[email protected]” explaining the problem with a cc to “[email protected]”.
- After filling each page, Click Save. Once you finish entering all the details and click the Save button, a preview of all the pages will be shown for you to double check your entries before submission. You can still make corrections at this stage.
- After you submit the form, you can download a pdf copy of your application using the Download PDF link and take a print copy, if needed till last date.
- The Students applying for admission should upload their passport size photograph and a scanned copy of their signature in JPG/JPEG format. The size of the photograph shouldn’t exceed 100 KB and that of scanned copy of the signature shouldn’t exceed 80 KB. The dimensions of the photograph & signature should preferably be within 200X200 pixels.
The candidate must have successfully completed a Bachelor’s degree securing at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA (45% in case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Physically Disabled (PD). Candidates appearing in the final year of bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed degree requirements and are awaiting results can also apply. If selected, such candidates will be allowed to join the programme provisionally, provided he/she submits the results fulfilling the criteria to the AUD office latest by 31 August 2018.
Foreign Student’s Eligibility
- Foreign Nationals studying in India are required to apply as General Category candidate by registering online and making on-line payment.
- Foreign Nationals with Indian degrees (but are not currently staying in India) are required to submit GMAT scores (minimum score of 650) and Foreign Nationals with foreign degrees are advised to submit GMAT and TOEFL scores.
- Foreign nationals who are out of India need should apply via their consulate and embassy (with mandatory GMAT scores). Application in hard copy should be sent to Admissions, Ambedkar University Delhi, Kashmere Gate, Delhi-110006.
- All foreign nationals must hold a student visa valid for the entire period of study endorsed by the Ministry of External Affairs. The degrees of foreign nationals must be recognized by the Association of Indian Universities. There is no quota for NRI or PIO and all such candidates need to apply as General Category (Gen) Candidates.
The admission test will be of 2.5 hour duration which will consist of Multiple Choice Questions. It is an aptitude test comprising three sections intended to assess the candidate’s (i) English Language Comprehension and Verbal Ability; (ii) Quantitative Skills and Analytical Reasoning; and (iii) General Awareness
Eligible applicants will be required to take the written Admission Test which will be conducted on the scheduled date at AUD campus, Kashmere Gate from 2:00 PM to 4:30 PM. The admission test will consist of 120 multiple choice questions (MCQs) on verbal ability and analytical ability. An additional 30 MCQs will be on general awareness.
Based on the scores obtained in the 120 MCQs on verbal and analytical ability, candidates will be shortlisted for personal interview (PI). Interviews for admission will be conducted in the third week of March, 2018. The final merit list shall be prepared using the weightage average of marks obtained in the written test (verbal and analytical ability sections) (60% weightage), personal interview (25% weightage) and marks obtained in the general awareness section of the written test (15% weightage).
Official Website: www.aud.ac.in
For more information, candidates can download brochure of Ambedkar University Delhi MBA Admission 2018.