Ambedkar University Delhi MBA Admission 2020 – Ambedkar University has opened the link for uploading documents for candidates found eligible on the basis of the score obtained in the AGAT Exam. Last date to upload documents has been extended till July 27, 2020, on request of candidates. The admission is based on the scores of AGAT 2020. Based on the verification of the documents, the merit list would be published. For more details on Ambedkar University Delhi MBA Admission 2020 go through this article below.
Latest: Ambedkar University Delhi has released the sixth provisional admission list for MBA Admission 2020. Scroll down to check the details.
Ambedkar University Delhi MBA Admission 2020
A total of 46 seats are available for admission in the MBA batch of 2020-22. The candidates who apply using both CAT and AGAT scores will get admission based on the highest score out of both the exams. The important dates for admission are as follows:
|Last date of submitting the Application form|
|Date of entrance test||23 Feb 2020|
|Provisional Admission List Out||14 Aug 2020|
|Fee Payment bye provisionally admitted candidates||18 – 25 Aug 2020|
|Session starts||To be announced|
AUD MBA Entrance 2020 – Important Announcement
Provisionally Admitted Candidate list has been released for Ambedkar University Delhi MBA Admission 2020. The candidate whose name is there on the list are supposed to pay the fee from November 03 to 07, 2020. Candidate can check the list from below.
- Click here to download Ambedkar University Delhi MBA Admission 2020 6th Admission List.
- Click here to download Ambedkar University Delhi MBA Admission 2020 5th Admission List.
- Click here to check Ambedkar University Delhi MBA Admission 2020 4th Admission List
- Click here to download the Ambedkar University Delhi MBA Admission 2020 Third Admission List.
- Click here to check Ambedkar University Delhi MBA Admission 2020 Provisional Admission List Reserved Category.
- Click here to check Ambedkar University Delhi MBA Admission 2020 2nd Admission List
- Click here to check Ambedkar University Delhi MBA Admission 2020 Provisional Admission List.
As per the eligible candidate list uploaded on the AUD website dated July 07, 2020, candidates were expected to upload document. The following students whose list is provided in the notice below have uploaded their documents. However,some students have not uploaded the documents. All the canddiates are required to upload the document latest by July 27, 2020.
Click here to check Documents required for Final list of MBA admission.
Ambedkar University has opened the direct link for Delhi MBA Admission 2020 to upload the documents and verification process. Candidates login below the link and eligible candidates can upload the document.
Click here to Login for eligible candidates for upload the required documents.
Due to the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic across the country, admission to the MBA Program will only be based on the MBA Aptitude and General Awareness Test 2020. No interview or essay writing rounds will be conducted. You can check the notice below. A list of the eligible candidates has been announced for the document verification. Such candidates need to upload the required document during July 08-15, 2020 on the website.
Click here to download the list of the eligible candidates for document verification
AUD MBA Entrance 2020 Result
AUD MBA Entrance Result is avaiable online at aud.ac.in. On the basis of AUD MBA Result or CAT 2019 scores, shortlisted candidates will be invited for Personal Interview and Essay Writing. The final merit list will be prepared by using the combined weightage marks of AGAT 2020 (60% weightage), personal interview (25% weightage) and essay writing (10% weightage). Candidates can check the AUD MBA Entrance Result from the below links.
Result: Click here to view the AUD MBA Entrance 2020 Result.
Ambedkar University Delhi MBA Admission 2020 Selection Procedure
The selection process is given below in the following steps:
Step 1: Register for admission using the online application form
Step 2: Appear for AUD MBA Entrance Test and AUD MBA Aptitude and General Awareness test (AGAT 2020), or apply via CAT 2019 score or both.
Step 3: Selected candidates after step 3, have to appear for Personal Interview and Essay Writing
Step 4: Check the final merit list based on entrance test and Personal Interview and Essay Writing scores.
Ambedkar University Delhi MBA Admission 2020 Application Form
Application Form for Ambedkar University Delhi MBA Admission 2020 releases online at aud.ac.in. The students have to fill the application form in the prescribed format only. To submit the application form the students have to also pay an application fee online.
Steps to fill the Application Form Online
Step 1: Register using Email, password of your choice and contact number.
Step 2: Verify the email Id with the help of the verification link sent to your email id.
The mail looks like the one below:
Step 3: The verification link in the mail takes you to the login window. Enter the user Id and password to log in and access the dashboard, as shown below.
Step 4: On the dashboard, click on the apply now link as shown below.
Step 5: Next, make the courses selection as shown below and click on the submit button
Step 6: The next step is to complete the application form by entering Personal details, academic details, Mode of admission choices, and uploading of scanned documents.
Step 7: The last step is to preview the form and make the payment
Ambedkar University Delhi MBA Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The candidate must have successfully completed a Bachelor’s degree securing at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA (45% in case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Physically Disabled (PD). Candidates appearing in the final year of bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed degree requirements and are awaiting results can also apply. If selected, such candidates will be allowed to join the programme provisionally, provided he/she submits the results fulfilling the criteria to the AUD office latest by 31 August 2020.
Foreign Student’s Eligibility
- Foreign Nationals studying in India are required to apply as General Category candidate by registering online and making on-line payment.
- Foreign Nationals with Indian degrees (but are not currently staying in India) are required to submit GMAT scores (minimum score of 650) and Foreign Nationals with foreign degrees are advised to submit GMAT and TOEFL scores.
- Foreign nationals who are out of India need should apply via their consulate and embassy (with mandatory GMAT scores). Application in hard copy should be sent to Admissions, Ambedkar University Delhi, Kashmere Gate, Delhi-110006.
- All foreign nationals must hold a student visa valid for the entire period of study endorsed by the Ministry of External Affairs. The degrees of foreign nationals must be recognized by the Association of Indian Universities. There is no quota for NRI or PIO and all such candidates need to apply as General Category (Gen) Candidates.
All students (irrespective of the mode they choose – CAT or AUD entrance exam) will be required to take the AUD MBA Aptitude and General Awareness test (AGAT 2020).
Ambedkar University Delhi MBA Admission 2020 Entrance Exam Pattern
The candidates can check the exam pattern from the points below:
Pattern of AUD MBA Entrance Test:
- AUD MBA Entrance Test will consist of 90 multiple choice questions (MCQs) on verbal ability and quantitative ability.
- +4 for each correct answer and -1 for each wrong answer
Pattern of AUD MBA Aptitude and General Awareness test (AGAT 2020):
- This test will comprise of 60 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) on Analytical Ability and General Awareness.
- +4 for each correct answer and -1 for each wrong answer
Ambedkar University Delhi MBA Admission 2020 Entrance Exam Admit Card
Admit Card for Ambedkar University Delhi MBA 2020 exam is available on the official website, aud.ac.in. To download admit card, username and password are needed. Candidates should keep the admit card safely until the end of the admission process. It is a very important document. The candidates need to carry the admit card at the exam center in the printed format. No candidate is allowed inside the exam center without the admit card.
Schedule of exam:
AUD MBA Entrance Test – 2.00 PM to 3.30 PM
AUD MBA Aptitude and General Awareness test (AGAT 2020) – 3.45 PM to 4.45 PM
Ambedkar University Delhi MBA 2020 Admission List
The final admission list is based on the following weightage:
|Work experience (full time of atleast 1 year)||5%|
MBA Seats in Ambedkar University Delhi for 2020-22 Session
A total of 46 seats are available for admission in the MBA batch of 2020-22. Reservation criteria as prescribed by the Government of the National Capital Territory of Delhi will apply, as follows:
|Nct of Delhi (85%)||39||Outside NCT of Delhi (15%)||07|
Official Website: aud.ac.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.