Association of the Management of Christian Self Financing Nursing Colleges of Kerala has released official notification of AMCSFNCK Admission 2017 for admission into B.Sc / PBBSc / M.Sc Nursing courses for the academic year 2017-2018. Candidates can check the complete information of AMCSFNCK Admission 2017 B.Sc / PBBSc / M.Sc Nursing like application process, eligibility criteria and other information through this page below.
Latest Announcement: – A Notification regarding Final Centralised Counselling & Spot Admission is released. Check the official notification below.
AMCSFNCK Admission 2017 B.Sc / PBBSc / M.Sc Nursing
Candidates seeking admission in various Nursing courses have to fill their application form online through the official website of Association of the Management of Christian Self Financing Nursing Colleges of Kerala. The open merit and category wise rank lists of all applicants will be prepared and published on the website, www.amcsfnck.com on the basis of the total percentage of marks obtained in the core subjects of the qualifying examination.
Schedule for AMCSFNCK Admission 2017 is given below.
|Issue of Application Form begins||28 May 2017||28 May 2017||28 May 2017|
|Last date for submission of applications||21 Jun 2017||21 Jun 2017||21 Jun 2017|
|Publication of Provisional List of applicants on website||27 Jun 2017||27 Jun 2017||27 Jun 2017|
|Last date for notifying entry errors, if any, by candidates||01 Jul 2017||01 Jul 2017||01 Jul 2017|
|Publication of open & category-wise rank list on the website||05 Jul 2017||05 Jul 2017||05 Jul 2017|
|Opportunity to register their College and Course option online||05 Jul 2017||05 Jul 2017||05 Jul 2017|
|Last date for registering College and Course option||11 Jul 2017||11 Jul 2017||11 Jul 2017|
|First Online Allotment||15 Jul 2017||15 Jul 2017||15 Jul 2017|
|Second Online Allotment||22 Jul 2017||
25 Jul 2017
25 Jul 2017
|Third Online Allotment||—||—|
|Fourth Online Allotment||08 Aug 2017||—||—|
Latest Notifications: –
- Notice regarding Final Centralised Counselling & Spot Admission – Check Here
- List of Colleges & Category Wise Vacant Seats as on 17 Sep 2017 – Check Here
Association of the Management of Christian Self Financing Nursing Colleges of Kerala will publish the allotment on the official website. Candidates can check the course wise allotment & Instruction regarding the same through the direct link provided below.
Application Form 2017
All applications was submitted ONLINE on the website of the Association www.amcsfnck.com in the following manner.
Before applying online, candidates should have:
- A valid Email ID (If you do not have an email address, we recommend Gmail ID).
- Scanned copy of recent (taken after 1st January 2017) passport size colour photograph. Photograph should be taken in a white/light coloured background. The image should be in JPEG format. Maximum size for photograph 50 KB and image dimension is 120×150 px (4.23×5.29 cm).
Application Process is over now..!!
- M.Sc Nursing – Rs. 1000/-
- PB B.Sc Nursing – Rs. 600/-
- B.Sc Nursing – Rs. 600/-
All applicants has submitted the hard copy of Application Form (print out of the completed online application) along with the required documents and application fee / proof of fee remittance relevant to each course by Registered Post/Speed Post/Courier to Association of the Managements of Christian Self Financing Nursing Colleges of Kerala (AMCSFNCK), City Centre Building, Near Lisie Hospital, Behind South Indian Bank, St. Augustine School Rd., Cochin–682018 on or before 2017 June 21, 05:00 p.m. The Association will not be responsible for any delayed delivery. The online application shall be confirmed only on the receipt of the print out and verification of the documents. In case of any discrepancies between the online data and the details on the copies of the relevant documents, the latter alone shall be accepted.
- Candidates should have passed the regular Degree course in Nursing (B.Sc Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc Nursing) with 55% aggregate marks from an institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council (INC).
- Candidates who have passed their qualifying examination from Universities other than from the Government Universities in the State of Kerala should produce Eligibility/Equivalence Certificate for the qualifying examination from Kerala University of Health Sciences.
- Every candidate before admission to the course shall submit to the Principal of the Institution a Certificate of Medical Fitness from an authorized Medical Officer certifying that the candidate is fit to undergo the course.
- Rounding off of the percentage of marks to the nearest whole number is not permitted.
- Any further norms of eligibility that may be prescribed by the Indian Nursing Council/ Kerala Nurses & Midwives Council/KUHS shall also apply.
- Employment Experience:
- As on the date of joining for the course, the candidates should have minimum one year of experience after Basic B.Sc Nursing OR minimum one year of experience prior or after regular Post Basic B.Sc Nursing, in any hospital having minimum bed strength of 100 or in a School/College of Nursing with Community Health Program.
- One year compulsory nursing service/ internship after successful completion of four year B.Sc Nursing can be considered as experience.
Post Basic B.Sc Nursing
- The candidate should have passed 3 or 3½ years General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) Course with 50% marks in aggregate from an institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council (INC).
- Candidates should have passed their Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination (12 years course), or Senior School Certificate Examination(10+2), Pre-Degree Examination (10+2), Or An equivalent with 12 years schooling from a recognised board or university, with science subjects (Physics, Chemistry and Biology).
- As per Indian Nursing Council norms, the candidates should have passed +2 class with 12 years of school-ship with 50% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English.
- As per norms of Kerala University of Health Science (KUHS) for admission for B.Sc Nursing, the minimum educational requirements shall be the passing of: Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination (12 years course), Or Senior School Certificate Examination (10+2), Pre-Degree Examination (10+2), Or An equivalent with 12 years schooling from a recognized board or university with Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) and English with minimum of 50% aggregate marks.
- Applicants should complete 17 years of age on or before 31st December 2017.
Procedure for Selection, Allotment & Admission
The open merit and category wise rank lists of all applicants will be prepared and published on the website, www.amcsfnck.com on the basis of the total percentage of marks obtained in the core subjects of the qualifying examination.
- The open merit rank list for M.Sc Nursing admission will be prepared on the basis of the total percentage of marks obtained in the B.Sc/PB B.Sc University Examination by the applicant
- The open merit rank list for PB B.Sc Nursing will be prepared on the basis of the total percentage of marks obtained in the GNM course by the applicant
- The open merit rank list for B.Sc Nursing will be prepared on the basis of the percentage of marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Biology or equivalent subjects in the qualifying examination. The marks obtained for the qualifying exam will be subject to normalisation process as explained below
This process will be done taking into consideration the marks of those candidates who apply pursuant to this prospectus only.
- The marks obtained by the students in the relevant subjects in the qualifying examination conducted by various boards or authority shall be equated with the marks obtained by the students in the same subjects in the qualifying Examination conducted by the Director of HSE, Kerala, by adopting the method of normalisation.
Procedure of Spot Counselling, Allotment & Admission, if required
Spot counselling, allotment and admission in the open merit rank order of applicants will be held to fill up the remaining vacant seats after three or four online allotments, if required.
The centralised spot counselling, allotment and admission will be at a common place. The venue and schedule of counselling will be notified on the website of the AMCSFNCK, later.
Each College will have their own counter at the Counselling venue in addition to the principal counter where allotment is made.
The applicants in the order of their merit shall register their option of college against available remaining vacancy. Those who receive allotment order as per their rank, option and available vacancy shall submit their original certificates, pay the fees and complete admission at the respective College counter on the spot.
SC/ST/OEC candidates admitted through management category seats will have to pay the normal fee payable by the other candidates, at the time of admission. The same will be refunded if and when the Government pays their fee to the College.
All original documents and certificates should be submitted at the college desk at the time of spot admission.
For more details of AMCSFNCK Admission 2017 – Download Information Brochure.