|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
AMIE Entrance Exam Dec 2017 Application Form – The application for examination can be submitted online or offline (by post). The procedure for applying for AMIE examination is given below. Candidates are advised to read carefully eligibility criteria and other details before submitting the application form.
Candidates can apply for the exam as per the tentative schedule mentioned below.
|Last date of applying for December 2017 Exam||October 27, 2017|
AMIE Entrance Exam Dec Application Form 2017
Candidates can download the application form of AMIE Entrance Exam Dec 2017 from the official website on or before the last date. Candidates are advised to ensure your eligibility before applying.
- Get the application form (you can use the form which is available with your admission pack) or you may download the form from the website.
- Draw DD for exam fee. The DD must drawn in favour of “The Institution of Engineers (India)” payable at Kolkata.
- Write your ST/T number and name in the reverse side of DD.
- Choose your preferred examination center and note down code number of that center.
- Fill up exam form. Dont forget to enter correct DD details, various exam related codes
- Keep a Xerox copy of filled up exam form and DD for future reference.
- You can see a Sample Application Form here.
- Application is to be addressed to –
The Secretary & Director General
The Institution of Engineers (India)
8, Gokhale Road
Rejection of Forms
The list of candidates whose application forms were rejected by IEI shall be published in the website before the commencement of examination.
Fee on rejected examination forms shall be refunded after deducting processing fee of Rs 150/-.
In case a candidate claims that inspite of submitting an examination form , he has neither been provided with Admission Card nor any information about rejection of his application, he can submit a fresh examination form along with a demand draft of Rs. 1500/- only (150 USD abroad), with the photocopies of his original examination form, details of the demand draft and a copy of the postal receipt to the Officer-in-Charge for provisional appearance in the examination. In case the candidate’s claim is found not to be in order, the fee deposited by him shall be forfeited and his appearance shall be treated as irregular.
Fee will not be refunded or adjusted for submission of duplicate examination form.