|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
AMIE Entrance Exam Dec 2017 – The AMIE examinations are conducted in every June and December. A student can appear for examination in a center anywhere in India or abroad.students are not allowed to appear in more than 4 subjects at a time. If he fails in one subject, he can appear the same subject again till he completely passes that subject. If a student appears and clears maximum number of subjects in each attempt then he can clear AMIE in minimum time. Those who wish to appear for examination must apply in the prescribed format at the time mentioned below. When a student clears all subjects in both sections A and B he is said to have passed AMIE examination and becomes a qualified graduate engineer.
AMIE Exam Winter (Dec) 2017
AMIE exam Winter 2017 shall be conducted at 70 Examination Centres in India and abroad from 02 Dec 2017. You can apply for the exam as per the schedule mentioned below.
|I want to appear for December 2017 Exam||Before November 3, 2017|
- A recognized 3-year Polytechnic Diploma or its equivalent, in any branch of engineering. No marks restriction.
- +2/HSC/PDC with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics with minimum 45% marks.
If who pursue AMIE after their Diploma course are usually known as Diploma Stream Students (Senior Technician members), and others are known as Non-Diploma Stream Students
Who can apply for Exam –
All members (Technicain/Senior Technician/Associate etc) of Institution having valid membership number are eligible for appearing the AMIE examination. If you are waiting for membership after submitting application form, then you cannot apply before getting your membership number
However, if you got your membership number and waiting for ID card, you are also eligible for applying. You will need to produce the ID card at the exam hall only.
Examination fee is Rs 3000/- for appearing in any centers in India and 225 USD, outside India. The examination fee is same irrespective of the number of subjects you appear at a time/chance.
Mode of Fee Payment
AMIE Examination fee is to be paid in the form of DD only drawn in favour of “The Institution of Engineers (India)”, payable at “Kolkata”. Cheque/Money Order etc will not be accepted.
Admit card for AMIE Exam Dec 2017 has been released. Candidates can download their respective admit card / hall ticket from the official website and get the print out of the same. They have to furnish the admit card as well as Membership card at the exam hall entrance. Hall tickets will not be sent to any one’s address. Students can download hall ticket from the website and get the print out of the same. They have to furnish the admit card as well as Membership card at the exam hall entrance.
Students can choose a convenient examination center from the list. The preferred exam center needs to be selected only at the time of applying for exam. If he wishes he may change exam center in each semester.
Instruction to Candidates
- Do not staple the draft along with the letter/examination form. Use gem clips only.
- Programmable calculator is not permitted to use in the examination hall. Non-programmable calculator may only be allowed.
- Request for change of subjects shall not be entertained after submission of examination form.
- For any examination-related enquiry, please send the mail only at [email protected] without marking copy to any other e-mail ID. Please do not send exam-related enquiry to any other e-mail ID in your own interest. Efforts are made to reply queries as fast as possible. However, in certain cases, it takes time for verification.
For More Details Regarding AMIE Winter Exam 2017 Check – Information Brochure