Amity Jee Result 2018 will be announced by Amity University after the examination process. The result announcement will be made available on the admission microsite. It is the responsibility of the candidate to check the Amity Jee Result 2018 on their own and appear for the admission procedure which involves a written test/group discussion and interview. Download the admission call letter if you have been offered a place. The candidate will be allowed to select the date and time for appearing in the process. The process may last till evening. Therefore, make all arrangements prior appearing for the formalities.
Amity JEE Result 2018
The Amity JEE Result 2018 will be declared on the official website at www.amity.edu. The candidates need to go to the admissions site and select “click here” which will direct them to the My Admission Microsite which is a window for two way communication between the student and the Amity University.
|Schedule/Reschedule your exam||26 May 2018|
|Date of Exam||13 Jun 2018|
|Result Declaration||Within Seven working days|
Result: Result will be announced on www.amity.edu
In order to access the My Admission Microsite, the candidates must login with the Form Number and Password provided on the application form.
Steps to check Amity JEE Result 2018
- Visit the site at http://www.amity.edu
- After visiting the site the candidates will be required to select “Admissions” available on the top of the site.
- Now select “My Admission Microsite”.
- Now the candidate will need to choose ”click here”
- Enter your “Form No. and Password”
- Login using the details.
- Download the result
- To obtain a soft copy of the admission letter.
- To obtain confirmation of fee payment.
Amity JEE 2018 Selection Procedure
The candidates will apply for the program and the selected candidates will have to appear for the written test and/or Group Discussion and/or Interview. Aspirants will be informed of the date, time and venue of Admission Procedure on the Admission Microsite only. No intimation will be sent through the post.
Points to remember for Amity JEE admission:-
- The candidate will be intimated about the result announcement through the Admission Microsite. This message should not be taken as official communication for selection confirmation.
- All selected candidates will get Admission Letter to be downloaded once the candidate has gone through written test/ GD and interview. he/she shall receive information regarding payment of fees at the time of admission.
- The candidate will get all the details such as time and venue for commencement of the academic session from the admission letter.
- This offer of admission will be valid only for that specific academic session.
- Admission is provisional until the formalities are completed by the candidate.
- The offer of admission shall stand cancelled if the conditions are not met by the candidate within the stipulated time.
- The candidates after giving their consent will be required to pay the course fee.
- Failure to pay the fee within the specified date will entail cancellation of admission.
Insofar, Official details of Amity JEE 2018 Result have not been announced. Details of Amity JEE 2018 on this page are as per last year exam and only for reference. As soon as Amity JEE 2018 exam details are available they will be updated here.