Amity University MBA Admission 2020- Amity University (A Research and Innovation-Driven University) has been announced the MBA Admission 2020 for Noida center. The application form is avaialble now. The application procedure is in the online and offline format. Candidate should apply on or before the last date of application.Qualifying candidates will be informed about the date, time and venue of Admission Procedure (written test and/or Group Discussion and/or Interview) on the Admission Microsite. The direct link to apply for the application form is given below for both format. For getting the detailed information about Amity University MBA check below the page.
Latest: The application form for MBA Admission for 2020 session in Amity University has released in online and offline format. Scroll down for getting the detailed information.
Amity University MBA Admission 2020
Interested candidates can apply for Amity University MBA Admission 2020. The registration process must be done before the deadline of the last date. The interested students must follow the steps to apply for the application form. Candidates can check all the details like eligibility, Application Procedure etc. for MBA Admission 2020 on this page is given below.
Amity University MBA Application Form 2020
Candidates who are eligible for the MBA Application Form 2020 can apply online from the link provided below:
Apply Online: Click Here to fill the online application form of Amity University.
The candidates who are eligible can apply for the admission in Amity University MBA 2020 has to pay certain fees for the application form as prescribed below by Amity University. Candidates need to upload softcopy of class 10th mark sheet and recent color passport size photograph. Pay online through Credit/Debit Card.
Eligible candidates can Apply for MBA Admission 2020. Cost of Application Form is Rs. 1100/-.
For Offline Forms
Duly filled in Application Forms together with photograph & a DD of Rs. 1100/- in favor of “Amity Form” payable at Delhi/New Delhi (for of downloaded form) needs to be submitted/sent respective campus in case you are applying to. Candidates should take care of the following points-
- Fill your basic details and download application form in PDF format.
- Print the application form, fill-in the required details completely, affix recent color passport size photo and submit along with photocopy of class X mark sheet at the respective campus you are applying to
Apply Offline: Click here to download the application form .
For checking the application status:
ADMISSION MICROSITE is a window for two way communication between the student and University. You can check your admission status here. In order to access the Admission Microsite, login with the Form Number and Password provided on the application form. You need to change the password at first login. The new password must be of min 8 characters including alpha- numeric and special characters. For e.g., xyz@1234 . Amity Admissions does not ask for form no. and password. Therefore, please do not share the same with anyone.
Instructions for Candidate before going to apply:
- Fill in the Application Form only if you satisfy yourselves about your eligibility for admission to the programme.
- If you have appeared in a qualifying examination and the result thereof is awaited, you can apply provisionally to go through the admission process at your own risk.
- The Application Form has to be filled in your own handwriting in black ink and undertaking is to be signed by you only.
- The instructions in the Application Form are self-explanatory. Please follow them strictly.
- It is mandatory to provide your email address (clearly) as it will be used by the Admission Office for any communication.
- Enclose class 10th mark sheet only with the Application Form. No other Mark sheets / Testimonials are to be attached with the Application Form at this stage (Only Foreign students / Foreign University Degree holder should attach photocopies of academic transcripts & AIU Equivalence Certificate). University / Board / Marks filled in the Application Form will be considered for all procedures related to admission. Any discrepancy found during original document verification will result in cancellation of Admission
- It may be noted that no request for a change in the particulars filled in the Application Form by you will be entertained under any circumstances.
- You can not apply more than once for the same programme in one admission year.
Amity University MBA 2020 Fee Refund Policy
In most cases, the application fee is nonrefundable. However, exceptions may be made based on the following circumstances:
- More than one payment is rendered for the same application number.
- A candidate paid the fee online but did not get the application form due to connection failure and the university is not able provide softcopy of the application form.
Note: For online payments, it is important for candidates to note the transaction number for future reference and request for any type of Refund, for whatsoever reason, will be at the sole discretion of the University.
How to apply?
Candidates should follow the given procedure before applying for MBA Admission 2020-
- Fill and submit the application form online.
- Upload softcopy of class X mark sheet and recent color passport size photograph.
- Pay online through Credit/Debit Card.
Amity University MBA 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Applicant must possess sufficient knowledge and understanding of ENGLISH Language. Candidates whose first Language is not English must have completed at least three (3) years of Academic Qualifications under English Medium.
For Non Sponsored Category
- Min. 50% marks in Graduation with score of MAT – 650 / GMAT – 550 / CMAT – 200
- Percentile in CAT/XAT – 85 / NMAT – 60
- Amity Written Test on the day of Interview.
For Sponsored Category
- Min. 50% marks in Graduation with score of MAT – 600 /GMAT- 500 / CMAT – 150
- Percentile in CAT/XAT – 75 / NMAT – 50 percentile
- Amity Written Test on the day of Interview.
Amity University MBA 2020 Selection Procedure
Candidates will be selected on the basis of following aspects-
- English Language Test
- Management Aptitude Test (if applicable)
- Personal Interview
Below provided is the described fee structure of Amity University MBA programme 2020:
|Program Fee||Rs in Lacs|
|1st Year Non Sponsored Semester||3.36|
|1st Year Sponsored Semester Fee||5.04|
A: The admission process for PG and UG programs commences from January and March respectively. An application form will be available on payment of Rs.1,100. To apply :
Option 1: Apply online, Upload documents and Pay online
Option 2: For offline submission Download Application Form.
Option 3: Buy Admission Pack from any of the Amity campuses in Noida, Greater Noida, Lucknow, Jaipur, Gurgaon (Manesar), Gwalior, Kolkata, Mumbai & Raipur or Amity information centers.
A: Only a copy or scanned copy of class 10th mark-sheet and a recent color passport size photograph is required to be submitted/uploaded along with the Application Form. Confirmation about receipt of your form is to be checked on Admission Microsite. It normally takes 3-5 working days to process the form.
Official Website: amity.edu
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.