|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
AMPCK PGCET 2016 – Association of Minority Professional Colleges in Karnataka has published the notification for Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (PG-CET) 2016 for admission to first year Post Graduate Degree and Diploma courses in Medical and Dental Sciences for the academic year 2016-17. AMPCK PG CET 2016 is compulsory for all candidates seeking PG admissions for the year 2016-17. Interested candidate can check all the details like important schedule, application procedure, eligibility criteria, selection procedure of AMPCK PGCET 2016 through this page given below.
Schedule of AMPCK PGCET 2016 is given below.
|EVENTS||DATE & TIME|
|Date of Notification in the News Paper’s.||05 Dec 2015|
|Application Form for Online Registration||12 Dec 2015|
|Last Date for Online Registration||05 Jan 2016|
|Last Date for Submission of duly filled Online and Applications forms by post||13 Jan 2016|
|Downloading of Hall Ticket||20 Jan 2016|
|Date of Entrance Test||24 Jan 2016|
|Display of Key Answers||24 Jan 2016|
|Last Date for Challenging the Key Answers.||26 Jan 2016 Till 5:00 PM|
|Verification of Challenged Key Answers by Subject Experts.||27 Jan 2016|
|Announcement of Results and Display of Revised Key Answers.||13 Feb 2016|
|Counseling – I||10, 11 Apr 2016|
|Commencement of Classes||01 May 2016|
AMPCK has conducted an entrance test on 24 Jan 2016 for PG Medical & Dental to determine the eligibility criteria. The candidates shall follow the ranks obtained by them as indicated below for entering into counseling date wise.
The Association has entered with a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with the state government offering 20% of seats (both in Medical and Dental) to the State government and retaining 20% of seats (both Medical and Dental) by the managements to fill-up such seats through NRI / Institutional preference. Thus 60% of seats are thrown open for public for counseling based on merit. Further the State Government has enhanced the fee structure for both PG Medical & Dental as detailed below:
For AMPCK PGCET Counselling I College Selection – Click Here
- Online registration and choice of filling can be done using internet.
- For log in, Admission Ticket number and Mobile number as mentioned in your original AMPCK application.
- Selection of the colleges: The candidate should indicate subject and order of preference of three colleges only.
- Once the college of choice is entered in the website and submitted, thereafter no changes in colleges are accepted.
- Any seat left vacant thereafter will be open for second round of counselling. Second round of counselling date will be notified in the association website.
- Please read carefully the above information before submitting the online counselling document.\
- Those candidates who have been allotted a seat such candidates shall report to the respective college with the original testimonials including linguistic certificates. Preference will be given to the respective minority candidates (Tamil, Telugu, Tulu and Koduva). The fee as prescribed above shall be paid in the form of Demand Draft on or before 22 April 2016.
- Any breach of above instructions, the allotment stands cancelled and the vacant seat would be allotted to next candidate on merit through online.
Application Form 2016
- Application process is over…!!!
Eligibile candidates can apply online on or before 05 Jan 2016 from the link given below.
- Every filled application should be accompanied with the following attach:
- DD for Rs.2000/- drawn in favour of AMPCK payable atBangalore b.
- DD for Rs.2000/- drawn in favour of AMPCK payable atBangalore b.
- Self attested copy of Mark Sheet of each year of MBBS /BDS c.
- Self attested copy of Provisional Degree Certificate
- Self attested Internship Certificate e. Certificate of the minority/linguistic/religious status in the prescribed form.
- Filled Application form along with DD of Rs. 2000/- and enclosures should be sent by Courier of Speed Post Only to the address mentioned below:
Unit No.205, ‘Lakshmi Apartments’, No.6, Cornwell Road, Langford Garden,
Richmond Town, Bangalore – 560 027. Karnataka.
Tel: 080 – 40999008 Fax: 080 – 40999008 Website : www.ampck.org Email: [email protected]
- A set of photocopy of the Application should be retained by the candidates for further clarification, if any.
- Incomplete applications and applications which do not fulfill the eligibility criteria mentioned above will be rejected. No refund of application fee would be made.
- Request for re-totaling or revaluation of OMR sheets will not be entertained as valuation and the subsequent scoring is on scanningmethod.
- AMPCK is not responsible for any postal delay
- Application forms received after the last date as fixed, are liable for rejection
- If photographs are not found/mismatched, such applications would be rejected
- All correspondence should be addressed to the “Secretary”, with due acknowledgement.
The Application should be filled online in the Association’s website. The Last Date for receipt of filled application along with Demand Draft is 13.01.2016. No application would be accepted after the last date as fixed above.
A candidate who fulfills the following stipulations shall be eligible to appear for the entrance test viz.,
- He / She is a Citizen of India
- He / She has studied and passed the course leading to the award of MBBS/BDS degree in a college recognized by Medical Council of India / Dental Council of India and Government of India
- Candidate must have secured MBBS/BDS degree from a University established by law in India.
- Candidates must fulfill all admission requirements stipulated by MCI /DCI
- Candidate should have completed or is completing compulsory rotatory internship on or before 30th April of the year in which application for entrance test is called for subject to completion of internship course.
AMPCK PGCET Admit Card 2016
Association of Minority Professional Colleges in Karnataka has issued the the Admit Card for Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (PGCET) 2016 which was held on 24 Jan 2016. Candidates who applied for the Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (PG-CET) 2016 before the last date can download their admit card to appear fo the examination.
Entrance Test Instructions
Entrance Test will be for a maximum marks of 200. Actual duration of the test is for 180 minutes. The Entrance Test was conducted in English. Questions will be multiple choice type, each having four alternatives. Answer sheet is of OPTICAL MARK READER (OMR) type with carbonless copy. Each question carries one mark. Correct answer will be awarded one mark. No mark/s will be awarded for multiple marking. No negative valuation.
Entrance Test was held on Sunday the 24 Jan 2016 at St.Joseph’s Boys High School, Museum Road, Opp. To Post Office, Diagonally opp. To Cariappa Bhavan, Bangalore – 560 001. Test will be between 11.00 a.m. to 2.00 p.m. The candidates should be present in the exam hall 15 minutes prior to the commencement of the Test.
Candidates can send their queries on any issue relating to Entrance Test by email only. No query in person or through phone will be entertained. Communication can be made only through Email and within stipulated time.
AMPCK PGCET Answer Key 2016
Association of Minority Professional Colleges in Karnataka has published the Answer Key of the Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (PGCET) 2016 which was held on 24 Jan 2016. Candidates who appeared for the test can check the Answer keys from the link provided below.
|AMPCK PGCET 2016 Answer Key||Medical||Dental|
|Version A||Click here||Click here|
|Version B||Click here||Click here|
|Version C||Click here||Click here|
|Version D||Click here||Click here|
Key Answers of test will be notified on the website on 24 Jan 2016. Objections if any may be sent to the Association Office addressed to the Secretary by Email only by 26 Jan 2016, 5 PM. No further claims will be entertained thereafter. No communication would be entertained in person. Announcement of Results will be done on 13 Feb 2016 in the Association’s website. Rankings will not be awarded for those candidates who secure less than 50% of marks in the Entrance Test. Detailed instructions relating to counseling will be put on the website at a later date. AMPCK Association advises all the candidates (Linguistic/religious/minority) to visit regularly the Association’s website for relevant information.
Allotment of seats will be on the basis of merit determined by ranking secured in PG CET 2016 conducted by the Association. 50% of marks in the AMPCK PG CET 2016 is a must for eligibility of admission to Post Graduate Courses for all the candidates.
For Complete Information regarding AMPCK PGCET 2016 – Download Information Brochure