Amrita University MBA Admission 2021 – Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham invites online application form to apply for Amrita University MBA admission. The 4 campuses of the University at Amritapuri, Bengaluru, Coimbatore, and Kochi offer MBA programme and admission is open for all campuses. The admission process includes applying with CAT/MAT/XAT/GRE/GMAT/CMAT/KMAT score followed by personal interview. To check more details about the Amrita University MBA Admission 2021 admission process, eligibility, fee and so on.
Latest: Amrita University MBA admission 2021 will be soon open.
Amrita University MBA Admission 2021
The MBA programme at Amrita University is a 2-year residential programme. The candidates with 50% aggregate marks in class 10, 12 and UG can apply for Amrita University MBA admission 2021 as per the schedule below:
|Last Date of Application||31 Jan 2021|
|Online Personal Interviews||16-26 Jun 2021|
|Commencement of Program||28 Jun 2021|
Amrita University MBA Admission 2021 Application Form
The application form for Amrita University MBA admission 2021 is released online. Candidates can fill the Amrita University MBA application form through the official website, amrita.edu only. It is not released offline or at university campus.
Application Fee: The application form is considered complete and valid only after the payment of the application fee. The fee amount is non-refundable. Amrita University MBA application fee is
- Rs 1000/-
Mode of Payment: The payment can be made through the following ways
- Credit card
- Debit card
- Net Banking
Steps to Fill the Application Form
To fill the form, candidates can follow the below-given easy steps.
Step 1: First of all, candidates have to registers as a “new user” by proving details such as name, email id and password.
Step 2: Next, verify the email id and proceed further with the main application form.
Step 3: In the main application form, upload the documents and fill in details required such as academic, qualification, address and so on.
Step 4: Thereafter, make the payment of the application fee online.
Image Specification for Amrita University 2021 Application Form
Candidate should upload the images in the prescribed format.
- Candidate should affix a passport size photo.
- The image must be of less than 1 Mb in size.
- The format of the image must be jpeg/jpg.
Details to be Filled in the Application form
Candidate has to fill the following details in the application form.
- Name of the candidate
- Parent’s name
- Email address
- Mobile number
- Academic and Qualification details
- Valid score of the competitive exam
Documents Required to Fill the Application Form
The following documents should be there with the candidate at the time of filling the application form.
- A softcopy of the passport size photo.
- 10th and 12th marksheet
- Qualifying exam marksheet (if available)
- Scorecard of CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ GMAT/ GRE.
Amrita University MBA Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
To get admission in MBA by Amrita University, the candidates need to fulfill the below given criteria.
Eductaional Qualification needed:
- An under graduate degree of 10+2+3 Pattern and that is recognized by Association of Indian Universities.
- The minimum marks that the candidates must have in the qualifying exam is 50% in aggregate. Other than that the candidates must also have 50% aggregate marks in class 10 and class 12.
Score of national level entrance exam:
- The candidates must have a valid test score of any one of the below given exam:
- KMAT (only for Kochi and Amritapuri campus)
- If a candidates wishes to apply for MBA-MS at Bengaluru, they have to have a minimum IBT-TOEFL score fo 79 or they need IELTS score of 6.5. The individual category score in IELTS must be 6 or PTE score of 55 with an individual category score of 50.
- The candidates who have work experience are given preference in admission
- Candidates appearing for their final year admission of bachelor’s programme can also apply for the course subject to subject to completion of their examination before June 30, 2021.
- Candidates applying for Coimbatore campus and are in final year of their graduation must submit the mark-sheet and degree certificate of the final year bachelor’s degree examination latest by October 31, 2021.
Eligible? Apply soon for admission in MBA courses – Click here
Amrita University MBA Admission 2021 Selection Process
To know the selection process of MBA Admission in Amrita University, read the below-mentioned points.
- The selection of the candidate is based on the personal interview (PI). However, not all the candidates who apply for admission are called for PI round.
- Candidates are called for PI based on their academic and test score.
- The information is sent via SMS or mail about personal interviews to the selected candidates.
- In PI Round, candidates are evaluated on their written and verbal communication skills, subject and general knowledge and overall personality.
- An offer letter is sent to the selected candidates via email and SMS.
- Candidates who are selected have to make the payment of the fee by the last date.
Nore: Candidate can apply for the MBA admission with more than one test score.
Amrita University MBA Admission 2021 Fee Structure
The fee structure of all the campus is given in the table below. The fee amount given is in lakhs.
|Campus||Tuition and Other||Hostel and Mess||Total Fees|
About MBA Course at Amrita University
Know all about MBA courses offered at Amrita University from below:
The MBA specialisation offered are:
- Business Analytics
- Human Resources
International collaboration of the university for MBA courses are as follows:
- Dual Degree Program with University at Buffalo, State University of New York, USA
- Students Exchange and Research Collaboration with Deakin University, Australia
- Students Exchange with University of Groningen
- Faculty & Student Mobility under the European Erasmus Mundus Program
The MBA programme offred by the Amrita university campus has the below given features:
- The programme focuses on digital / data driven marketing
- Witnesses faculty guidance of experts from the institutes like
- London School of Economics and Political Science
- Florida State University
- New York State University
- University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Nanyang Technological University etc.
- The curriculum taught is industry aligned
Amrita Campuses Where MBA Course is Offered
The Amrita camouses that offer MBA course are as follows:
0476 280 8117 (9 am – 5 pm)
+91 99019 13404
+91 99431 17777
0422 2652122 (9 am – 5 pm)
0484 2857942 (9 am – 5 pm)
0484 2857943 (9 am – 5 pm)
Amrita University MBA 2021 Placements Highlights
The palcements stas of Amrita has been consistent and witnesses a success rate of 100%. The srudents are offered dream offers with higher packages and better job profiles. The major highlights of Amrita University MBA 2021 placements are given below:
- Placemnet success rate: 100%
- Total number of companies visiting for campus palcement: 113
- Average salary offered in lakhs PA: 6.68
- Maximum ofered salary in lakhs PA: 28.4
- The highest salary was offered by: RKN Project
About Amrita University
Amrita University was established in the year 1994. It offers various undergraduate and postgraduate courses. The university offers MBA programmes at its Bangalore, Coimbatore, Amritapuri and Kochi campus. It is the youngest university to be awarded ‘A’ Grade by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC). The university has also built good reputation in the placements of the students. Each department has its own placement cell. The University ranks no. 8 in the university category of NIRF ranking. It holds no. 15 position in the overall category.
For more information regarding Amrita University MBA Admission 2021 – Download Information Brochure
Official website: www.amrita.edu
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.