|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
Amrita University has released notification for MBA admission 2017. A two-year, full-time residential program, Amrita’s MBA is considered on par with the best in the world. Case Studies, Guest Lectures, Workshops, Seminars, Games, Role Plays – Amrita School of Business integrates a healthy blend of methodologies in imparting holistic nourishment to young managers in the making.
Amrita University MBA admission 2017
A two-year, full-time residential program, Amrita University MBA is considered on par with the best in the world. Case Studies, Guest Lectures, Workshops, Seminars, Games, Role Plays – Amrita School of Business integrates a healthy blend of methodologies in imparting holistic nourishment to young managers in the making. We strive to ensure that the students’ managerial competency is built on a very strong foundation of the core values that the Mata Amritanandamayi Math stands for.
Schedule for Amrita University MBA Admission 2017 is given below.
|Last date for MBA Applications||20 Feb 2017|
|Declaration of Shortlisted Candidates||25 Feb 2017|
|Personal Interviews||03, 04 & 05 Mar 2017|
Application Form 2017
Those candidate who are interested for Amrita University MBA admission 2017 can apply online from the link given above.
DD shall be made in favour of the campus of your first choice and send to the corresponding address mentioned below. Ensure that you mention your application form reference number, name and mobile number behind the DD before you send it along with the copy of your application form.
|First Campus||DD in favour of||Payable at||Address|
|Amritapuri||Amrita School of Business||Kollam||Admissions Chair,
Amrita School of Business, Amritapuri, Clappana P.O.,
Kollam – 690 525, Kerala
|Bangalore||Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham||Bengaluru||Admissions Chair,
Amrita School of Business, Kasavanahalli, Carmeleram P.O.,
Bengaluru – 560 035, Karnataka
|Coimbatore||Amrita School of Business||Coimbatore||Amrita School of Business, Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham,
Amrita Nagar P.O., Ettimadai,
Coimbatore – 641 112 Tamilnadu State, INDIA
|Kochi||Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham||Kochi||Admissions Chair, Amrita School of Business, AIMS Campus, Amrita Lane, AIMS Ponekkara P.O.,
Kochi – 682 041, Kerala
Please ensure that the following are ready with you before you start entering the application form:
- A soft copy of recent passport size color photograph (JPG format, size 150px x 200px)
- Application fee is Rs. 1000/-. This can be paid either online (using net banking, debit/credit card) or by DD.
- In case you wish to pay by DD, please draw the DD and keep itsdetails readily available for reference before you start fillingup the application form. You will have to key in the DD details to complete the application process.
- DD shall be made in favour of the campus of your first choice and send to the corresponding address mentioned below. Ensure that you mention your application form reference number, name and mobile number behind the DD before you send it along with the copy of your application form.
- 50% in Bachelor’s degree
- Applicant who appeared or going to appear for the entrance test (CAT / MAT / XAT / GRE / GMAT / CMAT) are eligible to apply.
|Tuition Fee (Paid in 4 bi-annual installments)||3,60,000||8,00,000||7,00,000||3,60,000|
|Other Fees (Paid in 2 annual installments)||79,0001||68,000||82,000||79,000|
|One time charges (Paid at the time of admissions)||40,500||41,000||40,500||40,500|
|Hostel Rent (Paid in 2 annual installments)||36,000||36,000||48,000||36,000|
|Establishment Charges (Paid in 2 installments)||19,000||21,000||30,000||24,000|
|Mess Bill *** (Paid in 2 installments)||72,000||82,000||90,000||70,000|
|Caution deposit (Paid at the time of admission)||5,000||5,000||5,000||5,000|
- Dedicated Corporate & Industry Relations center
- 126 companies for Final placement
- Highest CTC: 20.75 lacs, Average CTC : 5.23 lacs
- 78 companies for Summer Placement
- Rs. 24,700 Highest stipend