Amrita University MBA Admission 2020 – Amrita University offers Masters in Business Administration (MBA) course in all its four campuses which are Coimbatore, Amritapuri, Kochi and Bengaluru. The application form for Coimbatore campus is released online at amrita.edu Candidates are called for personal interview round based on their academic performance and CAT/MAT/XAT/GRE/GMAT/CMAT/KMAT score. Candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree and fulfil other eligibility criteria to apply for admission. Scroll down to check in detail about the Amrita University MBA Admission 2020 admission process, eligibility, fee and so on.
Latest: Amrita University MBA Admission Coimbatore campus 2020 forms are released online. Candidates can apply here for MBA Coimbatore campus.
Amrita University MBA Admission 2020
The MBA programme at Amrita University is a 2-year residential programme. Candidates can check the Amrita University MBA Admission 2020 schedule from the table given below.
Important Dates – Coimbatore campus
|Last Date of Application||31st Jan 2020|
|Early Admission Dates||8th Feb 2020 – 9th Feb 2020|
|Personal Interviews across cities(Amritapuri, Bengaluru, Coimbatore, Chennai,Delhi, Hyderabad, Kochi, Mumbai)||14 Mar 2020 – 15 Mar 2020|
|Program starts from||8 Jun 2020|
Amrita University MBA Admission 2020 Application Form
The application form for Coimbatore campus is released online. Candidates can fill the Amrita University MBA application form through the official website, amrita.edu only. It is not released offline or at university campus.
Application Fee: Candidates application form is considered complete and valid only after the payment of the application fee. The fee amount is non-refundable. Amrita University MBA application fee is
- Rs 1000/- for Coimbatore campus
Mode of Payment: The payment can be made through the following ways
- Credit card
- Debit card
- Net Banking
Steps to Fill the Application Form
To fill the form, candidates can follow the below-given easy steps.
Step 1: First of all, candidates have to registers as a “new user” by proving details such as name, email id and password.
Step 2: Next, verify the email id and proceed further with the main application form.
Step 3: In the main application form, upload the documents and fill in details required such as academic, qualification, address and so on.
Step 4: Therefater, make the payment of the application fee online.
Image Specification for Amrita University 2020 Application Form
Candidate should upload the images in the prescribed format.
- Candidate should affix a passport size photo.
- The image must be of less than 1 Mb in size.
- The format of the image must be jpeg/jpg.
Details to be Filled in the Application form
Candidate has to fill the following details in the application form.
- Name of the candidate
- Parent’s name
- Email address
- Mobile number
- Academic and Qualification details
- Valid score of the competitive exam
Documents Required to Fill the Application Form
The following documents should be there with the candidate at the time of filling the application form.
- A softcopy of the passport size photo.
- 10th and 12th marksheet
- Qualifying exam marksheet (if available)
- Scorecard of CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ GMAT/ GRE.
Amrita University MBA Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
To get admission in MBA by Amrita University, the candidates need to fulfil the below given criteria.
- Candidate must have a bachelor’s degree with at least 50% aggregate marks.
- Candidate must have a valid entrance test score such as CAT / XAT / MAT / CMAT / GRE /GMAT.
- Candidates with KMAT score can apply in ASB Kochi and Amritapuri (Kollam).
- IBT-TOEFL/ IELTS score is mandatory for Bengaluru campus.
Note: Candidates appearing for their final year admission of bachelor’s programme can also apply for the course sibject to subject to completion of their examination before June 30, 2020.
Amrita University MBA Admission 2020 Selection Process
To know the selection process of MBA Admission in Amrita University, read the below-mentioned points.
- The selection of the candidate is based on the personal interview (PI). However, not all the candidates who apply for admission is called for PI round.
- Candidates are called for PI on the basis of their academic and test score.
- The infomation is sent via SMS or mail about personal interview to the selected candidates.
- In PI Round, candidates are evaluated on their written and verbal communication skills, subject and general knowledge and overall personality.
- An offer letter is sent to the selected candidates via email and SMS.
- Candidates who are selected have to make the payment of the fee by last date.
Amrita University MBA Admission 2020 Fee Structure
The candidates can check below the fee structure of the MBA courses in the table below from last year for reference.
|Campus||Tuition and Other||Hostel and Mess||Total Fees|
Points to Remember about Amrita University MBA Admission 2020
Read the below-mentioned points carefully.
- Candidate should not change his/her email address and phone number till the completion of the admission process.
- Application number is given to a candidate once the payment is done. Keep the number safely as it is used in all future communications.
- Candidate can apply for the MB admission with more than one test score.
- Application fee is non-refundable.
Amrita University MBA 2020 Placements Highlights
- Dedicated Corporate & Industry Relations center
- Highest CTC: Rs. 12.3 Lakhs
- 121 companies for Final placement
- 126 companies for Summer Placement; Rs. 24,700 Highest stipend
About Amrita University
Amrita University was established in the year 1994. It offers various undergraduate and postgraduate courses. The university offers MBA programmes at its Bangalore, Coimbatore, Amritapuri and Kochi campus. It is the youngest university to be awarded ‘A’ Grade by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC). The university has also built good reputation in the placements of the students. Each department has its own placement cell. The University ranks no. 8 in the university category of NIRF ranking. It holds no. 15 position in the overall category.
Amrita University MBA 2020 Admission Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : Amrita University conducts MBA admission for its four campuses which are Coimbatore, Amritapuri, Kochi and Bengaluru.
Ans : Candidates are called for personal interview based on their academic performance and CAT/MAT/XAT/GRE/GMAT/CMAT/KMAT score.
Ans : The MBA programme at Amrita University is a 2-year residential programme.
Ans : To apply, candidates have to fill the application form online and make the payment of the application fee.
Ans : The application fee is Rs 1000/- and candidates can make the payment through credit/debit card and net banking.
Ans : Candidates are informed via SMS/email for the personal interview round if shortlisted.
For more information regarding Amrita University MBA Admission 2020 – Bengaluru Campus, download information brochure from last year.
For more information regarding Amrita University MBA Admission 2020 – Amritapuri Campus, Coimbatore campus and Kochi Campus, download information brochure from last year.
Official website: www.amrita.edu
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.