Amrita University released the information prospectus for MBA admission 2018. A two-year, full-time residential program, Amrita’s MBA is considered on par with the best in the world. Case Studies, Guest Lectures, Workshops, Seminars, Games, Role Plays. Amrita University has invited candidates to take admission in MBA Programme for those candidates who appeared for the entrance test (CAT / MAT / XAT / GRE / GMAT / CMAT) are eligible to apply for the admission in Amrita University. Candidates can check more details about Amrita University MBA Admission 2018 below.
Amrita MBA Programme offers specialization in Human Resource, Finance, Marketing, Operations, Systems (at Kochi) & Business Analytics.
Amrita University MBA admission 2018
Amrita University MBA has released all details about MBA admission 2018. Candidate can visit the website regularly to know more details about Amrita University admission 2018. The official schedule is as follows.
|Application Forms available online from||01 Dec 2017|
|Last date for receipt of completed application forms||10 Feb 2018|
|Date of announcement for shortlist for PI||21 Feb 2018|
|Date of personal interviews||10 and 11 Mar 2018|
|Date of announcement of first selected list||19 Mar 2018|
|Last date for payment of first installment of fee||13 Apr 2018|
|Inauguration & Orientation Program||11 Jun 2018|
|Commencement of MBA Program 2018-2020||02 Jul 2018|
Application Form 2018
Those candidates who are interested in Amrita University MBA admission 2018 can apply online from the “Application form” link given in the quick link section.
DD shall be made in favour of the campus of your first choice and send to the corresponding address mentioned below. Ensure that you mention your application form reference number, name and mobile number behind the DD before you send it along with the copy of your application form.
|Campus of first choice||DD in favour of||Payable at||Address|
|Amritapuri||Amrita School of Business||Kollam||Admissions Chair,
Amrita School of Business, Amritapuri,
Kollam – 690 525, Kerala
|Bangalore||Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham||Bengaluru||Admissions Chair,
Amrita School of Business, Kasavanahalli, Carmeleram P.O.,
Bengaluru – 560 035, Karnataka
|Coimbatore||Amrita School of Business||Coimbatore||Amrita School of Business, Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham,
Amrita Nagar P.O., Ettimadai,
Coimbatore – 641 112 Tamilnadu State, INDIA
|Kochi||Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham||Kochi||Admissions Chair, Amrita School of Business, AIMS Campus, Amrita Lane, AIMS Ponekkara P.O.,Kochi – 682 041, Kerala|
Please ensure that the following are ready, with you before start entering the application form:
- A soft copy of recent passport size color photograph (JPG format, size 150px x 200px)
- Applicant who appeared or going to appear for the entrance test (CAT / MAT / XAT / GRE / GMAT / CMAT) are eligible to apply, with their registration numbers
- The application fee is Rs. 1000/-. This can be paid either online (using net banking, debit/credit card) or by DD.
- In case you wish to pay by DD, please draw the DD and keep its details readily available for reference before you start filling up the application form. You will have to key in the DD details to complete the application process.
- DD to be drawn in favor of the campus of your first choice and send to the corresponding address mentioned below. Ensure that you mention your application form reference number, name and mobile number behind the DD before you send it along with the copy of your application form.
- Once the application form is submitted, no further modifications can be made*. Ensure that you preview the application form, check for entries made prior to final submission.
- Please maintain a copy of the completed application form with you for future reference.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
- Noncompliance to any of the instruction above would result in rejection of the application form.
- Please use the application no. for any future correspondence.
- If payment is not done, the application is treated as incomplete and rejected without any prior notice.
Note: Applicants appearing for the entrance tests at a later date may update their scores online or send through email.
- Bachelor’s Degree recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU), (10+2+3 years of education), with 50% each in 10th, 12th, and the degree programme.
- Any one of the valid MBA Entrance test score (CAT/ MAT/CMAT/GMAT/XAT/GRE).
|Campus||MBA Program Fees (2018 – 2020)|
|Tuition & OtherHostel, Mess||Hostel, Mess||Total Fees|
*Additional cost for mandatory 2-3 weeks study trip to University at Buffalo, New York as part requirement for the MS Degree : +/- 3 Lakhs (subjected to currency exchange rates)
- Dedicated Corporate & Industry Relations center
- Highest CTC: Rs. 26 Lakhs
- 122 companies for Final placement
- 126 companies for Summer Placement; Rs. 24,700 Highest stipend
Official website: www.amrita.edu
For more details regarding Amrita University MBA admission 2018, candidate can Download Brochure.