Amrita University MCA Admission 2020 – Amrita University invites interested candidates to seek admissions in the MCA program. The selection process for admission to the MCA program is based on the marks scored in the qualifying examination and interview. Once the admission process is completed, candidates have to make the complete payment of fee and submit all documents. Check complete information about Amrita University MCA Admissions 2020 from this page.
Latest: The last date to apply for Amrita University MCA Admission 2020 has been extended up to August 10, 2020. Scroll down to check the same.
Amrita University MCA Admission 2020
The candidates can check below the important dates of Amrita University MCA Admission 2020 from the table below:
|Submission of Online Application Starts on||Oct 2019|
|Last Date of Submission|
|Publication of Rank List|
|Commence of Classes|
Amrita University MCA Admission 2020 – Last Date to Apply (Extended)
Amrita University MCA Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
For MCA Lateral Entry: BCA, BSc Computer Science(IT/ CS) with the scoring of a minimum 60% from any recognized University
For MCA Regular: We welcome applicants with graduation in any discipline from a recognized university with 60% ( Candidate should have studied one subject in Mathematics in Plus Two or Graduation )
Amrita University MCA Admission 2020 Application Form
The application form is available now online at the university’s website. Candidates who are willing to take admission in Amrita University for MCA course must fill the application form by visiting the official website or direct link to fill the same is also given on the “application form” page. Candidates have to fill the application form on or before the last date. Personal, communication and educational details are required to be entered in the application form.
Application fee: Candidates can make the payment of application fee Rs.500/- through demand draft or via net banking/debit/credit card.
Mode of Payment:
Candidates can pay the application fee through net banking/debit/credit card or demand draft. If you are paying by demand draft (DD should be drawn in favour of Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, payable at Kollam), Download, print and send it to the address mentioned.
The Admission Coordinator,
Amrita School of Engineering,
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham
Amritapuri Campus, Clappana (P.O.), Kollam– 690525
How to fill the Application Form for MCA Admission 2020
The candidates can check below the brief steps to apply for Amrita University MCA Admission 2020:
- Visit the official website of the University i.e. http://www.amrita.edu
- Then Click on “Apply Online”
- After that, You will see “Amrita Online Admissions Portal”
- Click on “New User” link for the first time registration
- You are now in the “New User Registration” screen
- Enter your “Email ID” “Password” and “Register”
- You will automatically redirect to Home Page and get a message “Success. Please Login”.
- Login with your new “Email ID” and “Password”
- Upon clicking the “Login” button, you are taken to the Candidate Registration screen
- Fill the Application form
- Next is select the qualifying examination, subject mark etc. and accept the declaration.
- Choose the mode of payment – Online or Offline (by way of demand draft)
- Make the payment online. If you are making payment by demand draft, download the filled application form and send it to the admission coordinator along with the demand draft.
Instruction for Application Form
Once the application form is submitted, no further modifications can be made. Ensure that you preview the application form, check for entries made prior to final submission. Please maintain a copy of the completed application form with you for future reference. The application fee is non-refundable. Noncompliance to any of the instruction above would result in rejection of the application form. Please use the application no. for any future correspondence. If payment is not done, the application is treated as incomplete and rejected without any prior notice.
Amrita University MCA Admission 2020 Process
For allocating MCA seats in Amrita University, candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of following criteria:
- Academic Performance: Marks scored in the qualifying examination
- Personal interview: Selection is also based on the Performance in the interview.
Amrita University MCA 2020 Fee Structure
Interested candidates can check the latest fee structure of MCA Program. After the completion of Selection Process candidates have to make the payment of the academic fee for the admission into the MCA Program.
|M.C.A. Program Fees|
|Yearly Fees||₹89,250||Yearly Fees||₹89,250|
|Year 1||₹94, 250||Year 1||₹94, 250|
|Year 2||₹89,250||Year 2||₹89,250|
The Admission Coordinator,
School of Arts & Sciences,
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham,
0476 280 5671,
0476 280 5672,
0476 280 5673,
0476 280 5674,
1800 425 9909
For more information regarding the Amrita University MCA Admission 2020 follow the Official Website: www.amrita.edu.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.