|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University has invited applications from the eligible candidates to apply for the Postgraduate Courses (MD/MS Ayurveda) for the year 2017. Candidates will be admitted to Amrita School of Ayurveda. The School has 9 programmes and total 38 seats. The seat matrix is explained below. For admission candidates are first of all required to fill an application form in Online Mode starting from 30 August 2017. The official website is amrita.edu where the application has to be made. The registration can be done till 22 September 2017.
There are 6 steps in the application process. You will have to provide Personal Details, Contact Details, Parent / Guardian Details, Qualifying / Qualification Details, Upload of Photograph (as per the specifications mentioned above) and Payment of Application Fee. All candidates must pay the amount of Rs. 1000/- to complete the application. This amount can be paid only in Online Mode using Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card.
Latest: Last date for online registration extended to 22 September 2017. Those who have not registered yet can register themselves.
Important Dates for Amrita University MD/MS Ayurveda Admission 2017
Online applications are to begin form 30 August 2017 and the last date to register is 22 September 2017. After the applications are done, University will conduct counseling from 25 September 2017. There is NO ENTRANCE EXAMINATION for admission in Amrita University in the M.S. and M.D. programmes mentioned in this article. Written examination is held only for a number of selected programmes only.
|Commencement of Online Registration||30 August 2017|
|Last date for Online Registration||22 September 2017|
|Expected date of Counselling||25 September 2017|
|Start of course||02nd week of October 2017|
Click here -for online application form
Courses offered/ Vacant Seat
- 3 years M. D. in Ayurveda Samhita- 4 seats
- 3 years M. D. in Dravyaguna Vigyana- 4 seats
- 3 years M. D. in Rasashastra & Bhaishajya Kalpana- 6 seats
- 3 years M. D. in Swasthavritta- 4 seats
- 3 years M. D. in Kayachikitsa- 4 seats
- 3 years M. D. in Panchakarma- 4 seats
- 3 years M. S. in Shalya Tantra- 4 seats
- 3 years M. S. in Shalakya Tantra- 4 seats
- 3 years M. S. in Prasuti Tantra & Streeroga- 4 seats
- Indian nationals can apply under the General Category. Foreign nationals or NRI
- BAMS degree from recognized University approved by CCIM. Should complete internship on or before August 31st, 2017
- For Indian nationals supported by NRI relatives can apply under the NRI Category.
- Final year result awaiting candidates can also apply for the programme
- NRI applicants should submit the xerox copy of their passport and xerox copy of their relative’s passport at the time of Admission / Counseling.
Candidates who have appeared in AIAPGET-2017 conducted by Ministry of AYUSH Govt. of India & AIIA New Delhi will be the fixed mode of selection. Candidates will be selected based on their ranks in the merit list of AIAPGET – 2017.
Keep the following before applying
Before applying online or registering for application, candidates should have the following:-
- A valid Email ID
- A coloured photograph not 3 months old to reflect your current appearance. Photo must be taken on plain white background facing the Camera.
- Maximum Size- 30Kb.
- Image Dimension- 150W X 200H pixel resolution and the
- Image format- JPEG format.
Application Procedure Click Here to Proceed to Apply Online
The link to reach the website where you will fill up the form is given above. Reaching the page hit the tab “click here to proceed”. And start filling up the application form with all details as per the following steps. There are 6 steps in the application process.
Step 1 : Personal Details (You will get the Password on your email. Keep it safely)
Step 2 : Contact Details
Step 3 : Parent / Guardian Details
Step 4 : Qualifying / Qualification Details
Step 5 : Upload of Photograph (as per the specifications mentioned above)
Step 6 : Payment of Application Fee
Note– keep a soft copy or print out of the online submitted application form.
Amrita University MD/MS Ayurveda Admission 2017 Application fees/ Payment
Candidates applying for the MD/MS Ayurveda programme will have to pay the amount of Rs. 1000/- and the amount can be paid using Net banking/ Debit card/ Credit card. On failure of payment, you will receive an intimation through sms. Candidates do not need to panic f this happens, the debited amount will be refunded automatically to your account within 10 working days.
Amrita University MD/MS Ayurveda Admission 2017 Publication of RANK/ MERIT LIST
As already suggested that it is mandatory for candidates applying to the M.S. and M.D. programmes must appear for AIAPET 2017 and based on their ranks and the eligibility criteria, a merit list will be prepared. This merit list for PG Ayurveda will be published at official website of Amrita University at www. amrita.edu/school/ayurveda. Candidates will be able to access the list by using their Application Number and date of birth.
Counseling and Admission for Amrita University MD/MS Ayurveda Admission 2017
- Counseling/ Admission for PG Ayurveda may commence in the 02nd week of October 2017 as indicated in the timetable.
- Exact dates of counseling will be published on the official website in due course.
- No separate call letters will be sent to any person.
- Candidates desirous of taking admission in the university should report to the Chairman of the University on the prescribed date / time and place.
- Admissions will be done strictly on the basis of seat availability.Admissions will be closed as soon as seats are filled.
- you are advised to report minimum 30 minutes early as indicated reporting time.
- late arrivers will not get the seat.
Documents to be carried at the time of counselling
While some of the documents will be returned to the candidates, some documents will be kept by the University with them.
- BAMS Pass/Degree certificate.
- Marks sheets of the BAMS course.
- Registration certificate from CCIM or State AYUSH Board/Council.
- Date of Birth proof
- Internship completion certificate.
Non Returnable Documents:-
- f) Attempt certificate issued by the Principal of the College where the candidate had studied.
- g) Migration certificate from university last attended.
- h) A DD in favour of “AMRITA SCHOOL OF AYURVEDA” payable at KOLLAM to pay the course fees.
If the candidate did not find sufficient information, they can enquire by filling a form that looks like this. You will have to indicate the following details:-
- Your name
- Contact Number
- Course for which the enquiry is seeked
- Subject of Enquiry