|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
Amrita University offers admission into MDS admission 2017 of Amrita University for the academic year 2017-2018 at Amrita Health Sciences Campus, Kochi. Candidates can check all the details of Amrita University MDS admission 2017 like application process, eligibility criteria and other information through this page below.
Amrita University MDS Admissions 2017
Candidates seeking admission in MDS Courses will have to fill online application form which will be made available on the official website. Candidates applying for the course should read all the instructions before applying.
Candidates please may note that Amrita University MDS Admission 2017 will done on the basis on NEET MDS 2017.
The application form for MDS at Amrita University will be available on the University website www.amrita.edu. Candidates seeking admission can fill the application form from the official website or through the provided below. It is responsibility of the candidates, to ensure their eligibility for the MDS Programme, based on the eligibility criteria as mentioned, before applying for the course.
- Click Here for MDS programme Application Form 2017.
- Candidates those who have secured qualifying percentile for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) in 2017 are eligible.
- Those who are due to complete their compulsory rotating internship on or before 30th April 2017 are eligible. Such candidates should produce their registration certificate on or before 10th May 2017.
Course Details of MDS admission 2017 in Amrita University is given below:
|Course||Duration of the Course||Curriculum|
|MDS||Three years from the date of commencement of classes.||As approved by Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham (University) and is in line with the directives of the Dental Council of India|
Post Graduate MDS Courses
- Orthodontics & Dentofacial
- Prosthodontics & Crown & Bridge
- Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Paedodontics & Preventive Dentistry
- Oral Pathology
- Public Health Dentistry
- Oral Medicine