|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Amrita University MDS Admission 2018 will be on the basis of All India NEET MDS – 2018 rank secured by the candidates. The University offers admission into MDS in various courses such as Orthodontics and Dentofacial, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Oral Pathology, Public Health Dentistry, etc for the academic session 2018. The counseling for allotment will be conducted only from the DGHS, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, New Delhi. Candidates can check all the details of Amrita University MDS Admission 2018 like application process, eligibility criteria, and other information through this page below.
Amrita University MDS Admissions 2018
Candidates seeking admission to MDS Courses will have to fill an online application form which will be made available on the official website. Candidates applying for the course should read all the instructions before applying.
- The application form for MDS at Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeeth will be available on the University website amrita.edu. Candidates seeking admission can fill the application form from the official website or through the link that will be given on this page.
- In the online application, fill in Personal Details, Educational Qualification Details, Communication Details, and other details.
- Also, applicants may need to upload the scanned copy of the Photograph and signature as per the specifications.
- Proceed to make payment of the application fee and submit the application online.
- It is advised to applicants to take a print out of the completed application form and keep it to themselves for future reference.
- Should possess a BDS degree recognized by the Dental Council of India.
- Candidates those who have secured qualifying percentile for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) in 2017 are eligible.
- Permanent registration from Dental Council of India or any State Dental Council after completion of compulsory rotating Internship.
- Those who will complete their internship by April 30, 2018, are eligible. Such candidates should produce their registration certificate on or before May 10, 2018.
Course Details of MDS admission 2017 in Amrita University is given below:
|Course||Duration of the Course||Curriculum|
|MDS||Three years from the date of commencement of classes.||As approved by Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham (University) and is in line with the directives of the Dental Council of India|
Post Graduate MDS Courses
- Orthodontics & Dentofacial
- Prosthodontics & Crown & Bridge
- Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Paedodontics & Preventive Dentistry
- Oral Pathology
- Public Health Dentistry
- Oral Medicine
Selection Criteria for Amrita University MDS Admissions 2018
The Selection for admissions will be made solely on merit, based on All India NEET MDS – 2018 rank secured by candidates & the counseling for allotment will be conducted only from the DGHS, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, New Delhi. No candidate will be informed individually regarding any updates pertaining to admissions. For all seats (General Only) – Admission Counseling for allotment (Centralized counseling & allotment) will be conducted by DGHS, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, New Delhi.