Amrita University Result 2019 for various Amrita Entrance Exam & Admission will be declared on the official website. Candidates who have appeared in the entrance exam or applied for admission can check Amrita Results 2019 by logging in to the official website of Amrita Vishwavidyapeetham. The candidates who qualify the entrance exam, have to proceed ahead with the admission process like interview or interview and/or document verification, as per the admission process demands. The schedule of the result declaration course wise is available on this page below. Candidates are advised to check this page regularly to get updated about Amrita University Results.
Amrita University Result 2019
Amrita University Admission Result 2019 can be checked online from the links that will be given below. To check Amrita University Result 2019, candidates are required to enter the hall ticket number, date of birth and another essential log in credentials.
|Entrance Exam / Admission||Result|
|B.Pharm & B.Pharm (Lateral Entry)||–|
|MBA 2019||08 Mar 2019 – For Amritapur Campus
11 Mar 2019 – For Bengaluru Campus
22 Mar 2019 – For Kochi Campus
|B.Tech (AEEE) 2019||to be announced!|
|School of Biotechnology||–|
|B.Tech Honors CSE 2019||–|
|B.Sc Allied Health Science||–|
|B.Sc Optometry (Lateral)||–|
|DM / M.Ch||–|
|MD / MS / PG Diploma 2019||–|
|Post Basic B.Sc Nursing||–|
5-year Integrated M.Sc. Mathematics / Physics
5-year Integrated M. A. English
5-year Integrated M.Sc. Chemistry
Amrita 2019 Result indicates score obtained and merit position/rank. In order to check result of Amrita University entrance exam, you must know details such as registration number, hall ticket number, date of birth.
How to check the Amrita University Result 2019?
Step 1: Visit the official website of Amrita University i.e., www.amrita.edu or click the desired link given in the table above.
Step 2: Find the link which navigates to Amrita University Result 2019.
Step 3: Click on that link.
Step 4: Now enter the following details:
- Enter your Hall Ticket number in the candidate login space required to gain access no Amrita’s account.
- Enter Date of Birth.
Step 5: Confirm all the details you have filled.
Step 6: Submit the details.
Step 7: Download the Result and take print of their result for future references.
How Is The Amrita University Result 2019 Calculated?
the result calculation is done on the basis of the marking scheme of the entrance exam. The marking scheme for the entrance exam for each course is different. The result for the AEEE 2019 for B.Tech admissions have a different marking scheme and the CAPTEST 2019 will have a different marking scheme altogether.
Thus as per the marking scheme of the respective entrance examination, the Amrita University Result 2019 is prepared.
How To Know Whether Or Not You Have Qualified In The Entrance Exam?The qualifying status of the candidates will be available in the merit list. After the result, if the merit list for counselling contains your name, it means you have qualified the examination. Moreover, the university will call the qualifying candidates for counselling rounds. Thus, candidates getting the call for counselling and seat allotment will know the confirmation of their qualification.
Features Of Amrita University Result 2019
here are the important features of the Amrita University Result. Each result of the respective course will have these features:
- The Amrita University Result 2019 of the entrance examinations will comprise of the marks obtained in the exam as well as the All India Ranks
- The result will be available in an online mode only for all the candidates
- Only the qualified candidates will be invited to attend the counselling process based on their ranks.
- Based on the scores in the entrance examination, the rank list of the candidates is prepared.
What After Checking The Amrita University Result 2019
Once you have checked the result of the entrance examination that you have appeared for, check whether you have achieved the minimum qualifying marks. As per the marks in the entrance exam, one has to appear in the counselling rounds.
Apply the steps below after checking the result:
- Take printouts of the result. Take 2-3 copies. The copies of the result are needed at the time of counselling.
- The candidates must check their position in the merit list if the university releases one after the examination course wise.
- As per the position in the merit list, the candidates will be allotted the counselling dates.
- The candidates will be notified about the same over the official website.
- Appear for the counselling rounds in person as per schedule.
Seat Allotment based On Amrita University Result 2019
Based on the choice filled by the candidates during the application form fill up, the number of qualifying candidates and the number of seats available in the course, the candidates are offered the seats in the counselling rounds. Candidates who will be called for the counselling rounds have to carry the following documents:
- Admit card of the respective entrance exam
- Counselling call letter
- Class 10th Marksheet/Certificate as a proof of Date of Birth
- Class 12th Marksheet
- Migration Certificate from School
- Community Certificate (if applicable)
- Counselling fee in the form of Demand draft
- Tuition fee in the form of Demand draft