AMSOM MBA Admission 2021 – The application form for AMSOM MBA Admission 2021 is available and last date to submit form is February 28, 2021. Candidates who have appeared for CAT 2020 conducted by (IIMs) / XAT 2021 / CMAT 2021 / NMAT 2020-21 / MAT 2020-21 / SNAP2020-21 can only apply. Candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ST candidates) or equivalent CGPA to apply for admission. Candidates can check the complete detail process of application, eligibility criteria and other important information on this page below.
Latest: MSOM MBA Application Form 2021 is available now. Scroll down to fill the form.
AMSOM MBA Admission 2021 – Ahmedabad University
The Admission Committee of MBA Programme shall be responsible for the selection of students for the academic year 2021. Candidates can check the schedule for AMSOM MBA Admission 2021 from below table.
|Availability of Online Application Forms||28 Dec 2020|
|Last date of receiving Application Forms||28 Feb 2021|
|Notification for Personal Interaction Round to shortlisted candidates||31 Mar 2021|
|Personal Interaction Round starts from||15-16 Apr 2021|
|Notification of Admission to selected candidates||30 Apr 2021|
|Commencement of Academic Session||July 2021|
AMSOM MBA Application Form 2021
The application form is available on the official website, and the candidate can apply through below link with the payment of application fee of Rs. 1200 (Inclusive of GST). Upon online registration, candidates issues a unique login id which should be used for subsequent admission process correspondence. Candidate can apply through given below link.
Apply Online: Click here to fill the AMSOM MBA Application Form 2021.
AMSOM MBA Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria for AMSOM MBA Admission 2021 from below.
- Candidates who have appeared at CAT 2020 conducted by IIMs / XAT 2021 conducted by XLRI, Jamshedpur/ CMAT 2021 conducted by AICTE/ NMAT 2020-21 conducted by GMAC / MAT 2020-21 conducted by AIMA / SNAP 2020-21 conducted by Symbiosis International, Pune are eligible to apply.
- The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ST candidates) or equivalent CGPA, of any University incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of UGC Act, 1956.
- The Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent.
- In case of the candidates being awarded grades/CGPA instead of marks, the equivalence would be based on the equivalence certified by the university/ institution from where they have obtained bachelor’s degree.
- A candidate who has appeared for the final year examination of bachelor’s degree or equivalent can also apply. Such candidate must produce a certificate from the authority of the of the university/ institution certifying that the candidate has obtained 50% marks or equivalent based on latest available grades/marks (i.e. all the years’ grade/marks except the final year grade/marks).
- Such candidates, if selected, will be allowed to join the programme provisionally only if they submit such certificate latest on the registration date notified by the school. Candidate’s admission will be confirmed provided that final mark sheet and degree certificate are submitted not later than May 31, 2021 and if the candidate has met the prescribed eligibility criteria. Non-fulfilment of the above conditions/dates will automatically result in the cancellation of the provisional admission.
AMSOM MBA Admission 2021 Selection Process
Selection of students shall be done using the following criteria:
- Selection of students will be based on:
- Competitive Aptitude Test.
- Personal Interaction.
- Background and Academic Performance.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for personal interaction on specified dates. The detailed schedule will be communicated to the candidates on their unique login id.
- Admission offers will be given only to the candidates meeting standard performance requirements across all the selected components as defined by Admissions Committee.
- Work experience, though not mandatory, will have an additional advantage.
Merit List and Waiting List for Regular as well as NRI seats
- The merit list and waiting lists will be communicated to candidates on the mentioned date, which will be communicated in advance.
- The school will continue operating waitlist until seats are filled.
- All the candidates who are offered admissions should complete admission formalities by the deadline date. If a candidate fails to adhere to this deadline, the admission offer shall stand cancelled and the seat will be offered to the waitlisted candidate.
- Candidates must bring the following documents in original along with one set of self-attested photocopy of the documents for verification at the time of Personal Interaction:
- Mark-sheets of 12th Standard & Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India, of any University incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of UGC Act, 1956.
- Certificate of equivalence for the conversion of GPA/CPI/CGPA etc into a percentage.
- CAT 2020 / XAT 2021 / CMAT 2021 / NMAT 2020-21 / MAT 2020-21 / SNAP 2020-21 Score Card
- Identity Proof
- Experience Certificate if any
- Caste Certificate (from competent authority as notified by the Government, if applied for reservation quota).
- If at any stage, the information provided by a candidate is found to be false, his candidature/admission shall be cancelled.
AMSOM MBA Admission 2021 Fee Structure
Tuition fees charged for the MBA Programme for the academic year 2021-2022 are as per the Fee Regulatory Committee:
- In addition to the tuition fees, each student will have to invest approximately Rs. 15,000 per year in study materials such as textbooks, case studies, supplementary readings, simulations etc.
Payment for Securing Admission:
- Those candidates who are offered admissions are required to pay full fees of the first semester and confirm the admission.
Mode of Payment:
- All candidates offered admission can pay the fees by logging again to the application portal with the unique user id and password and pay the fees. Modes available for payment Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, Cheque and Demand Draft.
- In case of Cheque and Demand Draft the candidate/s need to fill the Cheque/Demand Drat details in the system and generate challan. The challan along with Cheque/Demand Draft can be submitted to any nearest ICICI Bank branch.
AMSOM MBA Admission 2021 Reservations
As a part of Ahmedabad University’s commitment to equity and justice, the University admissions process attempts to address social inequalities by providing a relaxation of 10% to Scheduled Caste (SC) / Scheduled Tribe (ST) and 7% to Socially and Educationally Backward Classes (SEBC) and Economic Weaker Section (EWS) category students in cut-off criteria (grad/percentage/percentile) prescribed for general category students. Such relaxation shall be provided on production of requisite certificate as recognized by the Government of Gujarat.
For more information of AMSOM MBA Admission 2021 follow the official website: ahduni.edu.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.