AMU Admit Card 2018 for Diploma in Engineering – Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) is releasing Diploma in Engineering entrance exam admit card. Candidates who have applied for the AMU 2018 Diploma in Engineering entrance exam can now download admit card at amucontrollerexams.com. It is important to note that admit card for Diploma in Engineering entrance exam will not be sent by post. Candidate must download it and paste recent passport size colour photograph. Get here complete details of AMU Admit Card 2018 for Diploma in Engineering such as its date and link to download.
AMU Admit Card 2018 for Diploma in Engineering
AMU has accepted forms for Diploma in Engineering entrance exam and admission. Now it is releasing AMU 2018 admit card as per following schedule.
|AMU 2018 Diploma in Engineering||Important Dates|
|Availability of admit card for AMU 2018 Diploma In Engineering entrance||02 Apr 2018|
|Date of exam||29 Apr 2018|
In order to download admit card, candidate needs to login. Login credential required will be transaction ID. Therefore candidates should keep transaction ID handy to login.
Admit Card: Click here to download the AMU Admit Card 2018.
Official Website: www.amu.ac.in.
Steps to download AMU Admit Card 2018 for Diploma in Engineering
Step 1:- Click on the link above. This takes you to login page.
Step 2:- Enter transaction ID. Click on download admit card.
Step 3:- See admit card that appears on screen, check details. Download it.
Step 4:- Print admit card.
After downloading AMU Admit Card 2018 for Diploma in Engineering
After downloading and printing AMU Admit Card 2018 for Diploma in Engineering, you need to
- Paste recent passport size colour photograph in the space provided. It should be same as the one in your AMU 2018 Diploma in Engineering application form.
- Also take one extra photograph with you on day of exam. the extra photo has to be pasted in attendance sheet.
If there is any discrepancy in the AMU 2018 Diploma in Engineering( Admit Card 2018 contact concerned department.
Candidates may note that the AMU 2018 Diploma in Engineering Admit Card 2018 is released provisionally. In other words, your eligibility check is subject to document verification that takes place later on.
Candidates must check allotted centre and roll number for AMU 2018 Diploma in Engineering admission test, in the admit card.
About AMU 2018 Diploma in Engineering Entrance Exam
Course of Study: Diploma in Engineering
|6 semester||Civil Engineering||DPIC||90||—|
|Electrical & Instrumentation Engineering||DPII||30||—|
|Leather Goods & Footwear Technology||DPFT||16+5*||9**|
Industry Sponsered Candidates (both for males and females) ** In case eligible female candidates are not available, these seats would be transferred to male candidates.
Qualifying Examination: Secondary School Certificate of this University or an equivalent examination with not less than 45% marks in aggregate of English, Maths, and Science as three subjects of equal weightage. Further, the candidate should have passed English, Maths, and Science individually at the qualifying examination. OR
A higher examination with English, Physics, Chemistry and Maths as subjects, with not less than 45% marks in aggregate of English, Physics, Chemistry and Maths of equal weightage.
Note: The Status (Internal / External) will only be determined on the basis of High School or its equivalent Examination only.
Age Limit: The age of the candidate must not exceed 21 years as on 31st July in the year of admission
Selection Process: Through Admission Test
Test Paper Details: There shall be one objective type paper of 100 marks comprising 100 questions with the following breakup :
|a||Science (Physics, Chemistry and Life Science)||50|
|29-04-2018||2 hours||10:00 AM|
- The test paper shall be available in three languages- English, Hindi, and Urdu.
- There shall be a Combined Admission Test for admission to Diploma in Engineering and Senior Secondary School Certificate (Science Stream).
- Industry Sponsored Category Candidates by the listed companies in Leather Goods & Footwear Technology course shall have to pay a sum of Rs. 25,000/- per student in addition to normal admission charges for the full duration of the course as Extra Development Charges. Such candidates need to give their option for sponsored admission in the Application Form and they must appear in the Combined Admission Test of Diploma in Engineering. Their merit will be determined amongst themselves. They should also download the relevant Appendix Form (Link), fill it and send completed Appendix to the Principal, University Polytechnic (Boys), AMU, Aligarh in a separate cover through Registered / Speed Post.