AMU Admit Card 2018 for Pre-Tib – Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) is releasing Pre-Tib entrance exam admit card. Candidates who have applied for the AMU 2018 Pre-Tib entrance exam can download admit card at amucontrollerexams.com. It is important to note that admit card for Pre-Tib entrance exam will not be sent by post. Candidate must download it and paste recent passport size colour photograph. Get here complete details of AMU Admit Card 2018 for Pre-Tib such as its date and link to download.
AMU Admit Card 2018 for Pre-Tib
AMU has accepted forms for Pre-Tib entrance exam and admission. Now it is releasing AMU 2018 admit card as per following schedule.
|AMU 2018 Pre-Tib||Important Dates|
|Availability of admit card for AMU 2018 Pre-Tib entrance exam||Three weeks before exam|
|Date of exam|
In order to download admit card, candidate needs to login. Login credential required will be transaction ID. Therefore candidates should keep transaction ID handy to login.
Download Here: Link to download AMU Admit Card 2018 for Pre-Tib will be updated here as soon as it is released.
Steps to download AMU Admit Card 2018 for Pre-Tib
Step 1:- Click on the link above. This takes you to login page.
Step 2:- Enter transaction ID. Click on download admit card.
Step 3:- See admit card that appears on screen, check details. Download it.
Step 4:- Print admit card.
After downloading AMU Admit Card 2018 for Pre-Tib
After downloading and printing AMU Admit Card 2018 for Pre-Tib, you need to
- Paste recent passport size colour photograph in the space provided. It should be same as the one in your AMU 2018 Pre-Tib application form.
- Also take one extra photograph with you on day of exam. the extra photo has to be pasted in attendance sheet.
If there is any discrepancy in the AMU 2018 Pre-Tib Admit Card 2018 contact concerned department.
Candidates may note that the AMU 2018 Pre-Tib Admit Card 2018 is released provisionally. In other words, your eligibility check is subject to document verification that takes place later on.
Candidates must check allotted centre and roll number for AMU 2018 Pre-Tib admission test, in the admit card.
About AMU 2018 Pre-Tib Entrance Exam
Course of Study: Pre-Tib
Qualifying Examination: Oriental Qualification “Fazil” (equivalent to intermediate examination) from the oriental Institutions as specified in the list recognized by the Central Council of Indian Medicine (CCIM) reproduced below
- Lucknow University – Fazil-e-Adab / Fazil-e-Tafseer
- Darul Uloom Nadvatul – Ulma (Lucknow) – Fazil
- Darul-Uloom, Deoband, Distt. Saharanpur – Fazil
- Al-Jameat-ul Salfiah, Markazi Darul-Uloom, Varanasi – Fazil
- UP Board of Arabic and Persian Examnation, Allahabad – Fazil
- Madarsa Faize Aam, Mau Nath Bhanjan, Azamgarh (U.P.) – Fazil
- Darul Hadees, Mau Nath Bhanjan, Azamgarh (U.P.), – Fazil
- Jameatul-ul-Falah, Bilaria Ganj, Azamgarh (U.P.) – Fazil
- Darul Uloom Ashrafia Misbahul Uloom, Mubarakpur, Azamgarh (U.P.) – Fazil
- Jamia Sirajul Uloom, Bondhiyar, Gonda (U.P.) – Fazil
- Jamia Farooquia, Sabrabad, via Shahganj, Distt. Jaunpur (U.P.) – Fazil
- Madras University – Adeeb-e-Fazil
- Darul Uloom Arabic College, Meerut City (U.P.) – Fazil
- Madarsa Mazahir Uloom, Saharanpur (U.P.) – Fazil
- Government Madrasa-e-Alia, Rampur – Fazil
- Al-Jamiatul Islamiya, Noor Bagh, Thane, Mumbai – Fazil
- Al-Jamiat-ul-Mohammediya, Mansoora, Malegaon – Fazil
- Al-Jamiatul Islamia Is-hat-ul Uloom, Akkalkuan, Distt. Dhulia – Fazil
- Bihar Rajya Madrasa Shiksha Board, Patna – Fazil
- Jamia-tus-Salehat, Rampur (U.P.) – Fazila
- Madarsa-tus-Islah, Saraimir, Azamgarh (U.P.) – Fazil
- Jamia Darus Salam, Malerkotla (Punjab) – Fazil
- Darul Huda, Yusufpur, Distt. Basti (U.P.) – Fazil
- Khairul Uloom, al-Jamiatul Islamia, Domaria Ganj, Distt. Siddharth Nagar – Fazil
- Darul Uloom Arabiyyah Islamia, Post Kantharia, Bharuch (Gujarat) – Fazil
- Darul Uloom Rashidia, Rasheed Nagar, Nal Saheb Road, Nagpur – Fazil
- Jamia Islamia Al-Mahad, Jogabai, Okhla, New Delhi – Fazil
Age Limit: Not less than 16 years as on 1 st July in the year of admission.
Selection Process: Through Admission Test.
Test Paper Details: There shall be two papers. Paper-I is of 150 marks comprising 10 descriptive questions. Paper- II is of 60 marks comprising 20 questions. The details are as follows:
|aPaper||Medium of Test||Type of Questions|
|I (Oriental Studies)||(a) Arabic||Arabic||Descriptive|
|II||Urdu (Adv. Urdu of 10th Standard level )||Urdu||Descriptive|
|07-06-2018||I||3 hours||10:00 AM|
|II||2 hours||4:00 PM|
Test Paper Details: There shall be one objective type paper of 100 marks comprising 100 questions with 25 questions on Physical Sciences and 75 questions on relevant Engg. Sciences..
|02-06-2018||2 hours||10:00 AM|
Additional Information: To qualify for selection to Pre-Tib, a candidate has to secure at least 30% marks in Admission Test of Paper II – Urdu.