AMU Admit Card 2019 for Pre-Tib – Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) released the admit card for Pre-Tib entrance exam. Candidates who apply for the AMU 2019 Pre-Tib entrance exam can download admit card at amucontrollerexams.com. It is important to note that admit card for Pre-Tib entrance exam will not be sent by post. Candidate must download it and paste recent passport size color photograph. Get here complete details of AMU Admit Card 2019 for Pre-Tib and its exam date and link to download is given below.
Latest: AMU 2019 Admit Card for Pre-Tib is available now. Download it from the link below.
AMU Admit Card 2019 for Pre-Tib
Candidates have to fill the correct information during the filling of the application form. In order to download the admit card, the candidate needs to log in. Login credential required will be transaction ID. Therefore candidates should keep transaction ID handy to log in. Candidates can check the schedule of AMU Admit Card 2019 from the below.
|AMU 2019 Pre-Tib||Important Dates|
|Availability of admit card for AMU 2019 Pre-Tib entrance exam||30 May 2019|
|Date of exam||10 Jun 2019|
Admit Card: Click here to download AMU Admit Card 2019 for Pre-Tib.
Official Website: www.amucontrollerexams.com.
Steps to download AMU Admit Card 2019 for Pre-Tib
Step 1:- Click on the link above. This takes you to the login page.
Step 2:- Select Course and enter Application No. then, click on download admit card.
Step 3:- See admit card that appears on the screen, check details. Download it.
Step 4:- Print admit card.
After downloading AMU Admit Card 2019 for Pre-Tib
After downloading and printing AMU Admit Card 2019 for Pre-Tib, you need to
- Paste recent passport size colour photograph in the space provided. It should be the same as the one in your AMU 2019 Pre-Tib application form.
- Also, take one extra photograph with you on the day of the exam. the extra photo has to be pasted in attendance sheet.
If there is any discrepancy in the AMU 2019 Pre-Tib Admit Card 2019 contact concerned department.
Candidates may note that the AMU 2019 Pre-Tib Admit Card 2019 is released provisionally. In other words, your eligibility check is subject to document verification that takes place later on.
Candidates must check allotted centre and roll number for AMU 2019 Pre-Tib admission test, in the admit card.
About AMU 2019 Pre-Tib Entrance Exam
Course of Study: Pre-Tib
Qualifying Examination: Oriental Qualification “Fazil” (equivalent to intermediate examination) from the oriental Institutions as specified in the list recognized by the Central Council of Indian Medicine (CCIM) reproduced below
- Lucknow University – Fazil-e-Adab / Fazil-e-Tafseer
- Darul Uloom Nadvatul – Ulma (Lucknow) – Fazil
- Darul-Uloom, Deoband, Distt. Saharanpur – Fazil
- Al-Jameat-ul Salfiah, Markazi Darul-Uloom, Varanasi – Fazil
- UP Board of Arabic and Persian Examnation, Allahabad – Fazil
- Madarsa Faize Aam, Mau Nath Bhanjan, Azamgarh (U.P.) – Fazil
- Darul Hadees, Mau Nath Bhanjan, Azamgarh (U.P.), – Fazil
- Jameatul-ul-Falah, Bilaria Ganj, Azamgarh (U.P.) – Fazil
- Darul Uloom Ashrafia Misbahul Uloom, Mubarakpur, Azamgarh (U.P.) – Fazil
- Jamia Sirajul Uloom, Bondhiyar, Gonda (U.P.) – Fazil
- Jamia Farooquia, Sabrabad, via Shahganj, Distt. Jaunpur (U.P.) – Fazil
- Madras University – Adeeb-e-Fazil
- Darul Uloom Arabic College, Meerut City (U.P.) – Fazil
- Madarsa Mazahir Uloom, Saharanpur (U.P.) – Fazil
- Government Madrasa-e-Alia, Rampur – Fazil
- Al-Jamiatul Islamiya, Noor Bagh, Thane, Mumbai – Fazil
- Al-Jamiat-ul-Mohammediya, Mansoora, Malegaon – Fazil
- Al-Jamiatul Islamia Is-hat-ul Uloom, Akkalkuan, Distt. Dhulia – Fazil
- Bihar Rajya Madrasa Shiksha Board, Patna – Fazil
- Jamia-tus-Salehat, Rampur (U.P.) – Fazila
- Madarsa-tus-Islah, Saraimir, Azamgarh (U.P.) – Fazil
- Jamia Darus Salam, Malerkotla (Punjab) – Fazil
- Darul Huda, Yusufpur, Distt. Basti (U.P.) – Fazil
- Khairul Uloom, al-Jamiatul Islamia, Domaria Ganj, Distt. Siddharth Nagar – Fazil
- Darul Uloom Arabiyyah Islamia, Post Kantharia, Bharuch (Gujarat) – Fazil
- Darul Uloom Rashidia, Rasheed Nagar, Nal Saheb Road, Nagpur – Fazil
- Jamia Islamia Al-Mahad, Jogabai, Okhla, New Delhi – Fazil
Age Limit: Not less than 16 years as on 1 st July in the year of admission.
Selection Process: Through the Admission Test.
Test Paper Details: There shall be two papers. Paper-I is of 150 marks comprising 10 descriptive questions. Paper- II is of 60 marks comprising 20 questions. The details are as follows:
|aPaper||Medium of Test||Type of Questions|
|I (Oriental Studies)||(a) Arabic||Arabic||Descriptive|
|II||Urdu (Adv. Urdu of 10th Standard level )||Urdu||Descriptive|
|June 2019||I||3 hours||10:00 AM|
|II||2 hours||4:00 PM|
Test Paper Details: There shall be one objective type paper of 100 marks comprising 100 questions with 25 questions on Physical Sciences and 75 questions on relevant Engg. Sciences..
|June 2019||2 hours||10:00 AM|
Additional Information: To qualify for selection to Pre-Tib, a candidate has to secure at least 30% marks in Admission Test of Paper II – Urdu.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.