AMU Counselling 2021-22 – AMU has released the counselling schedule for M.Sc. (Agri.)-Microbiology, M.Sc. (Agri.)-Entomology, M.Sc. (Agri.)-Plant Pathology, M.Sc. (Agri.)-Nematology, M.Tech. (Agri Process & Food Processing), M.Sc. (Home Science), M.B.A (Hospital Administration), B.Tech courses. The Office of Controller of examination, AMU, conducts AMU counselling for admission in various UG and PG courses. All information related to AMU Counselling is available on amucontrollerexams.com. The process of counselling consists of document verification, group discussion / personal interview, payment of admission fee. You can check more information on AMU counselling 2021-22 from this page.
Latest – AMU has released counselling cum admission schedule for various UG, PG courses for 2021-2022 session. Scroll down to check it.
AMU Counselling 2021-2022
Only those candidates whose name is included in the selection list are eligible to appear for counselling / admission process. Candidates can check the counselling procedure from below article. Check out the AMU Counselling 2021 – 2022 schedule from below:
Counselling Schedule for M.Sc. (Agri.)-Microbiology, M.Sc. (Agri.)-Entomology, M.Sc. (Agri.)-Plant Pathology, M.Sc. (Agri.)-Nematology, M.Tech. (Agri Process & Food Processing), M.Sc. (Home Science), M.B.A (Hospital Administration), B.Tech
|Registration, login, document upload, choice filling(wherever required) and submission* by the candidates||22 – 24 Jan 2022|
|Verification of documents||25 – 27 Jan 2022|
|Re-submisssion** (wherever Required) of documents against Rejection||28 Jan 2022|
|Verification of re-submitted documents||29 Jan 2022|
|Display of firm list-1||31 Jan 2022|
|Acceptance of admission & payment of Admission feeby the candidates on firm List-1||01 – 03 Feb 2022 till 6:00 pm|
|Display of firm admission list- 2 (if Required)||05 Feb 2022|
|Acceptance of admission & payment of Admission feeby the candidates on firm List-2||06-08 Feb 2022 till 6:00 pm|
|Display of firm list-3 (if Required)||10 Feb 2022|
|Acceptance of admission & payment of Admission feeby the candidates on firm List-3||11-13 Feb 2022 till 6:00 pm|
Latest Updates on AMU Counselling 2021-2022
Released on January 20, 2022: AMU has released the counselling schedule for M.Sc. (Agri.)-Microbiology, M.Sc. (Agri.)-Entomology, M.Sc. (Agri.)-Plant Pathology, M.Sc. (Agri.)-Nematology, M.Tech. (Agri Process & Food Processing), M.Sc. (Home Science), M.B.A (Hospital Administration), B.Tech courses. Download Notice PDF
Released on January 13, 2022: The Office of Controller of examination, AMU has postponed Mop-Up round counselling until further notice. Check the complete notice from below image.
AMU 2021 – 2022 Counselling Process
The process for counselling for admission in various UG and PG courses is as follows:
- Report at the counselling venue as per the schedule.
- Specify your preference of course / branch / main subject / stream / specialization / school.
- Candidates are allotted a seat based on their preference and merit in the test.
- Carry all the necessary documents in proof of age, academic criteria, etc at the time of document verification.
Document to Carry for AMU 2021 – 2022 Counselling
At the time of counselling, candidates need to carry the following list of documents to the counselling venue:
- Marks sheet/grade sheet of qualifying examination (with FOUR Self attested photocopies).
- Transfer / Migration and Character Certificate from the Institution last attended (if not enrolled at AMU). If the Certificate(s) is/are not available, the candidates may give an undertaking on the prescribed format to submit the same by Sep.
- High School Certificate or its equivalent in support of the date of birth.
- Ten (10) recent front facing coloured photographs (in white background).
- Documents in support of Special Categories claimed in the Application Form.
- Leave Sanction / Relieving Order from the employer for the entire duration of the course, if employed.
- Name Removal Certificate from the rolls of the concerned Faculty / College / Unit (if already enrolled to any full-time course of study at AMU).
- Two (02) Self-addressed envelopes.
- Two (02) Oath Commissioner’s Affidavits on plain paper – one on your behalf and the other on behalf of your parents/guardian regarding not to indulge in ragging.
- Latest Certificate of vaccination for Typhoid, Cholera and Hepatitis “B”. (Applicable only for Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery Course)
- Undertaking before the Vice-Chancellor, AMU, Aligarh on plain paper regarding Compulsory 75% Attendance in each Subject / Course / Paper.
What to Do If Orginal Marksheet is not Available?
In case if a candidate does not have the original marksheet / hgrade sheet / ceritficate, they can carry an internet downloaded marksheet / grade sheet certificate duly attested by the controller / registrar / Issuing Authority of the awarding university / board.
However, such candidates need to produce the original marksheet / grade sheet of the qualifying exam from the date of their provisional admission.
AMU Engineering Counselling
Admissions to B.Tech / B.Arch programs is done through various rounds of counselling. Candidates who have obtained merit in the result of AMUEEE can attend counselling as per schedule.
AMU Medical Counselling
The list of candidates shortlisted for next round/ counselling for admission is displayed on the Notice Boards of the concerned Faculty/ College/Centre/Proctor’s Office/Controller’s website.
AMU 2021 – 2022 Seat Allotment
After the commencement of counselling for those students who qualify the exam, The exam controller authority will allot seats for those candidates who are finally selected for the admissions in counselling rounds. The candidates have to show all the related documents at the time of counselling & admissions.
Official website: amucontrollerexams.com
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.