Aligarh Muslim University has released the application form for admission to BA LLB 2019 course. Candidates can fill AMU Law Entrance Exam 2019 Application Form online by providing all the mandatory details and paying the fee. The notification regarding application form for AMU Law Entrance Exam 2019 is available on the official website www.amucontrollerexams.com. However, before filling the form, you must check the eligibility criteria and then proceed forward. Ensure that the details provided by you are correct because wrong or incorrect information may lead to disqualification. The Form Corrections will not be allowed after the submission of application form. Candidates are advised to review their form after filling each detail. For further information regarding Application Form refer to this page.
AMU Law Entrance Exam 2019 Application Form
Candidates can register themselves for AMU Law Entrance Exam 2019 through online mode on the official website. Candidates are advised to pay the fee by online mode only, as another mode of payment will not be accepted. Candidates can check the schedule for application form of AMU Law Entrance Exam 2019 form the table mention below.
|AMU Law Entrance Exam 2019||Important Dates|
|AMU Law Entrance Exam 2019 Application Form Release date||Released!|
|Last Date To Apply Online||06 Mar 2019|
|Last date to apply with an additional late fee of Rs 200/-||Between 08 Mar to 12 Mar 2019|
|AMU Law Entrance Exam 2019 Exam Date|
Apply Online: Click here to apply online for AMU Law Entrance Exam 2019.
Official Website: www.amucontrollerexams.com
Application Fee for AMU Law Entrance Exam 2019
The Application fee of AMU Law Entrance Exam 2019 for BA LLB is Rs 650/-. Candidates are able to use online payment mode for the Payment of application fee. The Application fee is not refundable in any case.
Note: Candidates should not attempt another Payment until the Payment status message “FAILED/REFUND” is displayed after checking the Unpaid/Pending Payment button on the Dashboard.
Points to keep in mind before filling the Application Form
Candidates are advised to arrange following document before filling the Application form for the AMU Law Entrance Exam 2019.
- Scanned copy of colored Photo with a white background, Signature, and Thumb Impression (Left Hand Thumb Impression for every candidate) of the Candidate in JPG format ONLY. The file size of each should be between 20KB to 100KB
- Email address & Mobile number.
- Online Banking details/Debit Card/Credit Card.
- Details of the qualifying examination.
Applying Candidates can check the AMU Law Entrance Exam 2019 Registration details from below:
- Candidates first have to Register themselves in online mode.
- Candidates have to provide the functional “Email” and “Mobile Number” on which username and password will be sent.
- Login using your username and password.
- Interested Candidate should require Single Registration for applying into multiple courses.
- Please note every candidate will Register separately and will get his/her username and password to access his/her Dashboard for filling as well as tracking the form(s).
- If Candidates forgets their Registration password, then he/she can use forgot password link to get his/ her password. Password will be sent to registered email and mobile numbers.
- Candidates are informed to fill the Application form carefully and Review after each step of filling.
- Candidates must fill their correct details in AMU Law 2019 Application Form as the form will not be edited later on.
Note: Please don’t rename files with BMP/PNG/TIFF/etc (Not acceptable file extension names such as filename.BMP, filename.PNG, or filename.TIFF). If the file is not in JPG format convert them to JPG format using appropriate software (e.g, Paint) instead of just renaming the file extension.