Andhra Pradesh PG Dental Admission 2021 – Dr. Nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao (NTR) University of Health Sciences (UHS) has released MDS 2021-Notification for MOP-UP Round-II Web Options and merit list on the official website. The details are provided below. Earlier, Dr. Nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao (NTR) University of Health Sciences (UHS) has released the application form for admission into Post Graduate Dental Degree/Diploma Courses under Competent Authority Quota for the year 2021-22. The last date to submit the application form is November 14, 2021, 7:00 pm. Along with this, the officials has also released the seat vacancy after 2nd round mop-up for Andhra Pradesh PG (MDS) Dental Admission 2021 at ntruhs.ap.nic.in. Admission to the course is done on the basis of marks secured by the candidate in the National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET). Check all the information like eligibility, counselling from this article and get regular updates for the same.
Latest – Dr. NTR UHS has released MDS 2021-Notification for MOP-UP Round-II Web Options and merit list. Scroll Down to check it.
Latest – Dr. NTR UHS has released the application form for admission into Post Graduate Dental Degree/Diploma Courses under Competent Authority Quota for the year 2021-22. Scroll down to fill the form.
Latest – Dr. NTR UHS has released seat vacancy after 2nd round mop-up for Andhra Pradesh PG (MDS) Dental Admission 2021. Scroll down to check it.
Andhra Pradesh PG Dental Admission 2021
After verification of original certificates, the final merit Position of the candidates will be determined and notified so that the candidates in the final Merit Position shall exercise web options for admission into State quota seats of Post-Graduate Dental Degree / Diploma Courses.
Andhra Pradesh PG Dental Admission 2021 Under Competent Authority Quota
Dr. NTR UHS, Vijayawada has released the application form for those candidates who have secured the following lowered minimum qualifying cutoff scores in NEET MDS – 2021 (as per NBE Notice, dt.10-11-2021) and fulfilled the eligibility criteria already for admission into the Post Graduate Dental Degree/Diploma Courses-2021-22.
Apply Online: Click here to fill the Andhra Pradesh PG Dental Application Form 2021 under competent authority quota.
|Date of issue of Notification||13 Nov 2021|
|Availability of online Application||13 – 14 Nov 2021 up to 7:00 pm|
Application, Registration and Processing Fee:
- OC & BC Candidates – Rs.7,080/- (6,000/- + 1,080/- GST 18%) (Registration fee Rs. 3,500/- + 630/- GST 18% & Processing fee Rs.2,500/- + 450/- GST 18%).
- SC & ST Candidates – Rs.5,900/- (5,000/- + 900/- GST 18% (Registration fee Rs. 3,000/- + 540/- GST 18% & Processing fee Rs.2,000/- + 360/- GST 18%).
Admission Notice: Click here to check the notice for Andhra Pradesh PG Dental Admission 2021 Under Competent Authority Quota.
Check out the cut off score for those candidates who have secured the following lowered minimum qualifying marks in NEET MDS – 2021 (as per NBE Notice, dt.10-11-2021) are eligible to take part for admission into the Post Graduate Dental Degree/Diploma Courses under Competent Authority Quota.
Candidates can check the schedule from the below table.
|Date of Notification||04 Oct 2021|
|Availability of Online Application form||04 Oct 2021 (11:00 AM)|
|Last date to submit the Online Application form||08 Oct 2021 (5:00 PM)|
|Uploading of scanned certificates (1 to Last Rank Candidates)||04-08 Oct 2021|
|Dates of exercising web options for admission into PG Dental courses||to be announced|
|Release of 1st phase college wise allotment list||26 Oct 2021|
|Release of 1st phase college wise allotment list for management quota||31 Oct 2021|
|Date of issue of Notification for|
Mop Up round exercising web options
|05 Nov 2021|
|Exercising of web options for Mop Up Round||05 – 06 Nov 2021 (till 02 PM)|
|Release of Seat Vacancy after 2nd Round Mop-Up||13 Nov 2021|
|Commencement of classes||to be announced|
|Closure of admissions||to be announced|
Andhra Pradesh PG Dental MDS 2021-Notification for MOP-UP Round-II Web Options and merit list
Dr. Nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao (NTR) University of Health Sciences (UHS) has released MDS 2021-Notification for MOP-UP Round-II Web Options and merit list on the official website. The details are provided below.
- Click here to download above notice.
Important Download: Click here to download MDS 2021 MOP-UP Round-II Merit list
Andhra Pradesh PG Dental Seat Details and Seat Quota 2021
Candidates can check the seat details related to Andhra Pradesh PG Dental Admission 2021. It has released in PDF format and direct link the same is provided below.
Seat Matrix: Click here to check the Andhra Pradesh PG (MDS) Dental Admission 2021 Seat Vacancy after 2nd Round Mop-Up.
Number Of Seats Under Competent Authority Quota:
- Government Dental Colleges: 50% of the total available seats are in State quota under Competent Authority. 50% of seats are surrendered to AIQ.
- Private Un-Aided Non- Minority Dental Colleges: 50% of the total available seats are in Competent Authority Quota.
- The details of the seats available under Competent Authority quota for the year 2021-22 will be displayed in the University website before the date of web counseling.
- The Courses at Government Dental College & Hospital, Vijayawada are State-wide.
- The Courses at Government Dental College & Hospital, RIMS, Kadapa are Non State-wide.
- The Courses available at Private un-aided Non Minority Dental Colleges are Non – Statewide.
Andhra Pradesh PG Dental 2021 Allotment List
Dr. Nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao (NTR) University of Health Sciences (UHS) has released college wise allotment list. Cndidates can check their allotted college from the direct link given below.
– Click here to check the Andhra Pradesh PG Dental Admission 2021 Convenor Quota and College Wise allotment list list after Mop Up round Phase.
– Click here to check the Andhra Pradesh PG Dental Admission 2021 1st phase college wise allotment list for management quota.
– Click here to check the Andhra Pradesh PG Dental Admission 2021 1st phase college wise allotment list.
Andhra Pradesh PG Dental Merit List 2021
Dr. NR University of health & Sciences, Andhra Pradesh has released the final merit list of selected candidates for the 1st phase of PG Dental admission. Candidates who had successfully appeared in the exam of NEET PG 2021 and cleared the cut off criteria will be shortlisted in the merit list. Only after that candidate will be able to exercise the Web Option for the choice-filling. Candidates will be able to download the merit list from the official website or the link to download the same will also be provided on this page for the ease of candidates.
- The merit position of the candidates applied shall be determined basing on Ranks and as per their eligibility.
- After completion of the verification of data and certificates uploaded by the candidates, the University will release final merit position of the candidates eligible for exercising Web options.
- Candidates who are included in the final merit list will only be eligible for exercising web options and the counseling for admissions will be held in online (web) mode only.
Check Merit List:
- Click here to downlad the final merit list for Andhra Pradesh PG Dental Admission 2021
- Click here to download the Provisional merit list 2021
- Click here to download the not eligible candidates list.
Andhra Pradesh PG Dental Eligibility Criteria 2021
The applicant for admission to the PG Dental Degree/Diploma courses must have a B.D.S. Degree (Bachelor of Dental Surgery) from a recognized Dental college located in the State of Andhra Pradesh.
The candidates should have secured the following cutoff scores in NEET MDS 2021.
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Criteria||Cut Off score|
|General Category||50th Percentile||259|
|PwD category||45th Percentile||243|
|BC,SC,ST categories||40th Percentile||227|
- Candidates should have secured the minimum cut off scores in NEET MDS – 2021
- Candidates should have completed internship by 31 July 2021.
- The candidate shall produce certificate of registration with Dental Council of India / Any State Dental Council
Click here to check MDS 2021 NEET Rank wise list in Andhra Pradesh.
Andhra Pradesh PG Dental Application Form 2021
Application Form releases by the University for the eligible candidates and those who have appeared in the NEET MDS 2021 exam. Applicants can able to fill the Andhra Pradesh PG Dental Application Form 2021 from its official website. Candidates are advised to check the criteria of eligibility first before filling the form. Those candidates who will fill the application form on time must check their names in the provisional list of candidates applied for as per NEET rank for MDS course admissions 2021 in the state of Andhra Pradesh (competent authority quota seats).
Registration Fee:- The registration fee and processing fee is as follow. Candidates have to pay the fee through Debit card / Credit card or Net Banking.
- For OC & BC Candidates: Rs.7,080/- (Registration fee Rs. 3,500/- + 18% GST & Processing fee Rs.2,500/- + 18% GST).
- For SC & ST Candidates: Rs.5,900/- (Registration fee Rs. 3,000/- + 18% GST & Processing fee Rs.2,000/- + 18% GST).
Procedure of filling online application form and payment of fee through online.:
- The fee can be paid through Debit card / Credit card or Net Banking.
- The fee paid by the applicants is not refundable under any circumstances.
- Read the Notification, Prospectus / Regulations carefully regarding eligibility under local and non-local.
- Visit website ntruhs.ap.nic.in to fill the application form.
- The Registration number which will be sent to the registered mobile after entering the basic details, should be noted for further use. The Registration number should be kept confidential and should not be disclosed to others.
- The candidates should fill – in all the correct details in the online application form and shall upload all the documents including the certificates which are mandatory.
- The following Certificates are required to complete the online application process. The certificates are to be scanned and kept ready to upload. Application fee has to be paid through online.
Note: Scanned Certificate should be in PDF form and not exceed 500 kb while photo and signature should be in JPG and not exceed 100 kb.
- Apply online: Click here to fill the Application form for Andhra Pradesh PG Dental 2021.
- Login: Click here to login for the Application form for Andhra Pradesh PG Dental 2021.
Andhra Pradesh PG Dental Counselling 2021
After the release of results and the merit list the counselling schedule will be released by the University for alloting colleges as per the preference of choices filled by the candidate by clearing all the eligibility criteria. Candidate must attend the counselling as without it no seat will be allotted to the student. Students are advised to carry the original documents as well as the self attested photocopies of the document for the purpose of the verification.
Andhra Pradesh PG Dental Web Allotment 2021
Candidate have to choose the colleges in order of the preference for admission to the course.Follow the steps written below.
- Step 1 – Candidate has to go the official website.
- Step 2 – After it, candidate has to click on the Counselling or Web Allotment from the dashboard .
- Step 3 –Now, the candidate has to submit the details like NEET Roll No.,Registration No. and Mobile No, after entering these details candidate has to click on the submit button.
- Step 4 – Applicant has to choose the colleges from the list displaying on the screen.
- Step 5 – Now, after making all the choices candidate have to lock the choices filled by them by entering the OTP that he/she received at the time of starting the process.
Candidates attending for verification of certificates should submit the following Original Certificates at the verification counters.
- NEET MDS – 2021 admit card and scorecard.
- Aadhar Card.
- BDS Provisional or Original Degree Certificate.
- Date of Birth Certificate (X class).
- BDS Degree certificate.
- Compulsory Rotatory Internship certificate
- In case of candidates studied BDS in Government Dental College, Vijayawada, Government Dental College, Hyderabad and Army Dental College, Secunderabad they have to submit study certificates from 6th class to Intermediate /12th standard.
- 10 years Residence proof/ Study certificates for Non Local candidates only claiming unreserved quota seats
- Social Status Certificate (Permanent Caste Certificate)
- Parental Income Certificate
- All marks memos from 1st BDS to final BDS.
- Category certificate issued by Government of Andhra Pradesh, if applicable.
- Provisional or Original certificate of PG Diploma or Degree
- Service Certificate in case of In-service candidates
- Differently-abled (PH) certificate if applicable.
Andhra Pradesh PG Dental Reservation 2021
The following mentioned points will reveal the reservation of the seats for the different categories like SC,ST and other.Read from below to know about the Reservation Criteria.
- 15%, 6%, 29% seats of Post Graduate Degree and Diploma Courses are reserved for SC, ST and BC (BC-A-7%, BC-B-10%, BC-C-1%, BC-D-7% and BC-E-4%) candidates respectively, which are called vertical reservations
- Candidates claiming reservations under SC/ST/BC categories shall submit a permanent social status certificate issued by Andhra Pradesh Government as specified. The social status of SC/ST/BC candidates shall be subject to the scrutiny.
- 5% seats of Post Graduate Degree and Diploma Courses as per DCI / MCI guidelines shall be reserved for differently-abled candidates which is a horizontal reservation.
Andhra Pradesh PG Dental Tuition Fee 2021
The tuition fee structure as per the last year for competent authority seats in PG Dental Degree/Diploma courses management quota in the state of Andhra Pradesh is given as under.
Tuition Fee for Management quota seats (Sub-Category 1):
All Broad specialties:
|Para-Clinical Degree Courses||Rs.7,71,750/-|
|Clinical Degree Courses||Rs.11,02,500/-|
Tuition Fee for Management quota seats (Sub-Category 2 & 3):
All Broad specialties:
|Para-Clinical Degree Courses||Rs.8,82,000/-|
|Clinical Degree Courses||Rs.16,53,750/-|
Instructions to Candidates
- Application forms submitted at the time of verification of original certificates without
copies of the required Certificates, Passport size photo, without signature at declaration area, incomplete applications will stand automatically rejected and will not be considered.
- Admission will be only for candidates, who have secured the required cutoff score and above as notified in NEET- PG – 2021/ NEET MDS – 2021 and basing on the State merit order.
- Candidates admission is strictly provisional. The mere fact that the Merit position issued to him/her does not imply that his/her candidature is accepted by theUniversity and it does not mean that the entries made by him/her in the online application are accepted as true and correct.
About NTR University of Health Science
Dr. NTR University of Health Science was established by the Goverment of Andhra Pradesh.The university started functioning in 1986.The university was named after the death of the Rama Rao since from that year 1988 the university was renamed to the NTR University of Health Science. Around 180 colleges has been affiliated from the University.The university offered courses at the level of Graduation,Post Graduation,Diploma and super-speciality courses.
Official Website: ntruhs.ap.nic.in.
For more details on Andhra Pradesh PG Dental Admission 2021, the candidate can download last year’s following documents:
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.