Dr. NTR UHS has released the notification regarding the web based counseling will be conducted for admissions into the State quota seats of Post-Graduate Medical & Dental Degree / Diploma Courses in colleges under Dr.NTR UHS for the academic year 2018-19, under Competent Authority.
The candidates who have submitted the Online application form and figured in the list of applied candidates displayed in the Website of Dr.NTR UHS are informed to attend at any of the following helpline centers along with Printout of application duly signed and enclosed all the required certificates for verification of their original certificates as per the schedule given below.
Andhra Pradesh PG Dental
After verification of original certificates, the final merit Position of the candidates will be determined and notified so that the candidates in the final Merit Position shall exercise web options for admission into State quota seats of Post-Graduate Dental Degree / Diploma Courses as the case may be as per the schedule to be notified separately.
|Last date to apply online||31 Mar 2018|
|Date of release of list of candidates applied for||01 Apr 2018|
|Dates of verification of original certificates||03 to 06 Apr 2018|
|Date of release of final merit position after verification of original certificates||09 Apr 2018|
|Dates of exercising web options for admission into PG (MDS) courses for competent authority quota||18 Apr 2018|
|Dates of exercising web options for admission into PG (MDS) courses for management quota||22 Apr 2018 (from 6.00 AM) to 23 Apr 2018 ( till 12.00 NOON)|
|Commencement of classes||01 May 2018|
|Dates of exercising web options for 2nd phase web counselling||07 & 08 May 2018|
|Date of issuing allotments for 2nd phase web counselling||08/09 May 2018|
|Dates for exercising web option for 3rd and final phase for admission into PG (MDS) courses for competent authority quota||16 May 2018 (from 8:00 AM) to 17 May 2018 (till 1:00 PM)|
|Date of issuing allotments for 3rd and final phase web counselling||17 May 2018|
|Closure of admissions||31 May 2018|
Note: All Service and Physically challenged candidates should directly attend on April 06, 2018 for verification of all their original certificates at Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada Center only.
- Click Here to check the notification regarding List of Not Reported Candidates for Competent Quota.
- Click Here to check the notification regarding Unfilled seated of Management Quota.
- Click Here to check the notification regarding Mop up Counseling for PG-MDS-2018.
- Click Here to check the notification regarding 3rd and final phase of Web Options for Competent Authority Quota.
- Click Here to check the notification regarding 2nd phase web counselling Schedule.
- Click here to check the notification regarding 1st phase of Web Counselling for competent authority quota.
- Click here to check the number of seats available for MDS counselling for 1st phase for competent authority quota..
- Click here to check the addendum to final state merit position displayed on April 17, 2018 under
- competent authority quota.
- Click here to check the management quota notification for 1st Phase of Web Options.
- Click here to check the management quota fees structure for MDS admission.
Dr. NTR UHS has released the Allotment list for PG Dental Andhra Pradesh for the academic year 2018-19. This allotment seats are for competent authority quota and management quota. Candidates who had their names enrolled in merit list and attended seat allocation process successfully got the seats in some medical colleges of Andhra Pradesh. Candidates can check the allotment list on official website as well as here also. For the convenience of students a link directed to the allotment list has been provided below.
- Click here to check MDS College wise allotments after 2nd Phase Web Options.
For competent authority quota
- Click here to check MDS College wise allotments after 3rd and Final Phase Web Options.
- Click here to check MDS College wise allotments after 1st Phase Web Options.
For management quota
- Click here to check Unfilled Seated available for PG-MDS-2018.
- Click here to check MDS College wise list after 1st Phase of Web Options.
- Click here to check seats available in MDS course under management quota for 2018-19.
Dr. NR University of health & sciences, Andhra Pradesh has released the merit list of selected candidates for the 1st phase of PG Dental admission. Candidates who had successfully appeared in the exam and cleared the cut off criteria has been enrolled in merit list. After this seat allocation has been done. Aspirants can check it from the direct link given below.
For competent authority quota
- Click here to check the merit list of phase I after verification of certificates.
- Click here to check the merit list of phase I (for PH candidates) after verification of certificates.
- Click here to check the list of not eligible candidates for admission into PG Dental/ Diploma courses under competent authority quota.
For management quota
- Click here to check Merit List after Certificate Verification for Management Quota 2018.
Application Process is now over…!!!
Application process is now over. Application form was invited from the candidates who was eligible for the admission and must appeared in the NEET MDS 2018. Application Form was available online at the official website. Candidates who fill the application form on time must check their names in the provisional list of candidates applied for as per NEET rank for MDS course admissions 2018-19 in the state of Andhra Pradesh (competent authority quota seats).
- The applicant for admission to the PG Dental Degree/Diploma courses must have a B.D.S. Degree (Bachelor of Dental Surgery) from a recognized Dental college located in the State of Andhra Pradesh.
- The candidates should have secured the following cutoff scores in NEET MDS-2018
Category Minimum Qualifying Criteria Cut Off score Revised Minimum Qualifying Criteria revised Cut Off Score General 50th Percentile 233 20.265th Percentile 149 SC/ST/OBC 40th Percentile 204 10.265th Percentile 115 Persons with Disability 45th Percentile 219 15.265th Percentile 133
- Candidates should have completed internship by March 31, 2018.
Note: candidate who have already completed internship should submit internship completion certificate. The candidates who are yet to complete internship should submit provisional internship completion certificate in the format given at Information brochure.
- The candidate shall produce certificate of registration with Dental Council of India / Any State Dental Council.
- Candidates who are already studying MDS course except the candidates of 2017-18 batch shall apply for discontinuation of the course by remitting requisite bond amount and stipend drawn upto that date before submitting the application form. Such candidates shall have to submit a certificate issued by the Head of the Institution to that effect along with the application form in the format appended in information brochure.
- 15%, 6%, 29% seats of Post Graduate Degree and Diploma Courses are reserved for SC, ST and BC (BC-A-7%, BC-B-10%, BC-C-1%, BC-D-7% and BC-E-4%) candidates respectively, which are called vertical reservations.
- Candidates claiming reservations under SC/ST/BC categories shall submit a permanent social status certificate issued by Andhra Pradesh Government as specified. The social status of SC/ST/BC candidates shall be subject to the scrutiny.
- The regulations of Dental Council of India shall be observed in making admissions of differently abled (Physically Handicapped) candidates, according to which the differently abled candidates with locomotary disorder of lower limbs between 50% to 70% will be considered first and if any seats are remaining unfilled, Candidates with 40% to 50% will be considered.
- The candidate seeking the benefit of reservation should enclose a valid disability certificate issued within three months prior to presenting his application.
- The Medical Board constituted by the University will scrutinize / verify the disability certificates as per G.O.MS.No.31 Women development, Child welfare & disabled welfare (DW) department dated 01-12-2009 and candidates claiming reservation under PH quota for confirmation of eligibility and the decision of Medical Board specially constituted for the purpose is final and binding on the candidates.
Candidates have to pay to Dr. NTRUHS, Vijayawada a non-refundable processing fee of Rs.2500/- for OC/BC Candidates and Rs.2000/- for SC/ST Candidates by way of Cash at the time of verification of original certificates.
Selected Candidates have to pay University fee of Rs.20,600/- at the time of admission.
Tuition fee structure for competent authority seats in private un – aided non – minority dental colleges in the state of Andhra Pradesh for the year 2018-19.
|Category of seat||PVT., Colleges|
|Para Clinical Degree/Diploma||Rs.5,51,250/-|
Original Certificates to be produced at the helpline centers for MDS courses
Candidates attending for verification of certificates should submit the following Original Certificates at the verification counters.
- NEET MDS – 2018 admit card and score card.
- Aadhar Card.
- Date of Birth Certificate (X class).
- BDS Degree certificate.
- Certificate of Internship Completion by March 31, 2018.
- Dental Council Registration Certificate.
- Study Certificates from 1st BDS to final BDS.
- Candidates who studied BDS in Government Dental College & Hospital, Vijayawada shall submit study / Bonafide certificates from 6th class to Intermediate / 12th standard.
- Permanent Caste certificate in case of BC/SC/ST candidates issued through e – seva / Mee-seva of Government of AP.
- Latest Service Certificate in respect of candidates claiming service weightage, if applicable as per G.O Ms. No.29, dt. 22-03-2018 of HM & FW (C1) Department, Government of AP.
- Latest Physically Challenged (PH) certificate in respect of candidates claiming under Physically Challenged quota.
- Discontinuation Certificate if applicable.
- Income certificate.
Instructions to Candidates
- Candidates will not be allowed for verification without producing original certificates.
- All the Candidates attending for certificate verification shall bring three (3) sets of Xerox copies of all the certificates.
- Candidates may please note that this is the first and final phase of verification of original certificates. No further phase of verification of certificates will be done. But, candidates who got verified their original certificates can only exercise their web options in the subsequent phases for allotment.
- Mere attending to the verification of certificates does not confer any right for a seat as more number of candidates are called than the number of available seats.
Official Website: www.ntruhs.ap.nic.in.