Andhra Pradesh PG Dental Admission 2020 – Dr Nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao (NTR) University of Health Sciences (UHS) releases online application form for admission to the Post Graduate Dental course in online mode. Candidates have to register themselves for the counselling or seat allotment round by filling out the Application Form which can be accessed from the official website ntruhs.ap.nic.in. Admission to the course is done on the basis of marks secured by the candidate in the National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET). Check all the information like eligibility, counselling from this article and get regular updates for the same.
Latest: The application form for AP PG Dental Admission 2020 is going to be available from April 21, 2020. Scroll down to get more updates.
Andhra Pradesh PG Dental Admission 2020
After verification of original certificates, the final merit Position of the candidates will be determined and notified so that the candidates in the final Merit Position shall exercise web options for admission into State quota seats of Post-Graduate Dental Degree / Diploma Courses.
Candidates can check the expected schedule from the below table.
|Date of Notification||18 Apr 2020|
|Availability of Online Application form||21 Apr 2020|
|Last date to submit the Online Application form||26 Apr 2020|
|Uploading of scanned certificates (1 to Last Rank Candidates)||21 – 26 Apr 2020|
|Dates of exercising web options for admission into PG Dental courses||To be announced!|
|Commencement of classes||To be announced!|
|Closure of admissions||To be announced!|
Andhra Pradesh PG Dental Application Form 2020
Application Form releases by the University for the eligible candidates and those who have appeared in the NEET MDS 2020 exam. Applicants can able to fill the Andhra Pradesh PG Dental Application Form 2020 from its official website. Candidates are advised to check the criteria of eligibility first before filling the form. Those candidates who will fill the application form on time must check their names in the provisional list of candidates applied for as per NEET rank for MDS course admissions 2020 in the state of Andhra Pradesh (competent authority quota seats).
Registration Fee:- The registration fee and processing fee is as follow. Candidates have to pay the fee through Debit card / Credit card or Net Banking.
- For OC & BC Candidates: Rs.7,080/- (Registration fee Rs. 3,500/- + 18% GST & Processing fee Rs.2,500/- + 18% GST).
- For SC & ST Candidates: Rs.5,900/- (Registration fee Rs. 3,000/- + 18% GST & Processing fee Rs.2,000/- + 18% GST).
Andhra Pradesh PG Dental Eligibility Criteria 2020
The applicant for admission to the PG Dental Degree/Diploma courses must have a B.D.S. Degree (Bachelor of Dental Surgery) from a recognized Dental college located in the State of Andhra Pradesh.
The candidates should have secured the following cutoff scores in NEET MDS 2020.
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Criteria||Cut Off score|
|General Category (UR/EWS)||50th Percentile||286|
|SC/ST/BC-A/B/C/D/E, SC-PH/ST-PH/ BC- A/B/C/D/E -PH||40th Percentile||250|
|OC / PH||45th Percentile||268|
- Candidates should have secured the minimum cut off scores in NEET MDS – 2020
- Candidates should complete their internship by March 31, 2020, and submit the internship completion certificate.
Andhra Pradesh PG Dental Merit List 2020
Dr. NR University of health & Sciences, Andhra Pradesh will release the merit list of selected candidates for the 1st phase of PG Dental admission. Candidates who had successfully appeared in the exam of NEET PG 2020 and cleared the cut off criteria will be shortlisted in the merit list. Only after that candidate will be able to exercise the Web Option for the choice-filling. Candidates will be able to download the merit list from the official website or the link to download the same will also be provided on this page for the ease of candidates.
Andhra Pradesh PG Dental Counselling 2020
After the release of results and the merit list the counselling schedule will be released by the University for alloting colleges as per the preference of choices filled by the candidate by clearing all the eligibility criteria. Candidate must attend the counselling as without it no seat will be allotted to the student. Students are advised to carry the original documents as well as the self attested photocopies of the document for the purpose of the verification.
Andhra Pradesh PG Dental Web Allotment 2020
Candidate have to choose the colleges in order of the preference for admission to the course.Follow the steps written below.
- Step 1 – Candidate has to go the official website.
- Step 2 – After it, candidate has to click on the Counselling or Web Allotment from the dashboard .
- Step 3 –Now, the candidate has to submit the details like NEET Roll No.,Registration No. and Mobile No, after entering these details candidate has to click on the submit button.
- Step 4 – Applicant has to choose the colleges from the list displaying on the screen.
- Step 5 – Now, after making all the choices candidate have to lock the choices filled by them by entering the OTP that he/she received at the time of starting the process.
Candidates attending for verification of certificates should submit the following Original Certificates at the verification counters.
- NEET MDS – 2020 admit card and scorecard.
- Aadhar Card.
- BDS Provisional or Original Degree Certificate.
- Date of Birth Certificate (X class).
- BDS Degree certificate.
- Compulsory Rotatory Internship certificate
- In case of candidates studied BDS in Government Dental College, Vijayawada, Government Dental College, Hyderabad and Army Dental College, Secunderabad they have to submit study certificates from 6th class to Intermediate /12th standard.
- 10 years Residence proof/ Study certificates for Non Local candidates only claiming unreserved quota seats
- Social Status Certificate (Permanent Caste Certificate)
- Parental Income Certificate
- All marks memos from 1st BDS to final BDS.
- Category certificate issued by Government of Andhra Pradesh, if applicable.
- Provisional or Original certificate of PG Diploma or Degree
- Service Certificate in case of In-service candidates
- Differently-abled (PH) certificate if applicable.
Andhra Pradesh PG Dental Reservation 2020
The following mentioned points will reveal the reservation of the seats for the different categories like SC,ST and other.Read from below to know about the Reservation Criteria.
- 15%, 6%, 29% seats of Post Graduate Degree and Diploma Courses are reserved for SC, ST and BC (BC-A-7%, BC-B-10%, BC-C-1%, BC-D-7% and BC-E-4%) candidates respectively, which are called vertical reservations.
- Candidates claiming reservations under SC/ST/BC categories shall submit a permanent social status certificate issued by Andhra Pradesh Government as specified. The social status of SC/ST/BC candidates shall be subject to the scrutiny.
- 5% seats of Post Graduate Degree and Diploma Courses as per DCI / MCI guidelines shall be reserved for differently-abled candidates which is a horizontal reservation.
Andhra Pradesh PG Dental Tuition Fee 2020
The tuition fee structure as per the last year for competent authority seats in PG Dental Degree/Diploma courses management quota in the state of Andhra Pradesh is given as under.
Tuition Fee for Management quota seats (Sub-Category 1):
All Broad specialties:
|Para-Clinical Degree Courses||Rs.7,71,750/-|
|Clinical Degree Courses||Rs.11,02,500/-|
Tuition Fee for Management quota seats (Sub-Category 2 & 3):
All Broad specialties:
|Para-Clinical Degree Courses||Rs.8,82,000/-|
|Clinical Degree Courses||Rs.16,53,750/-|
Instructions to Candidates
- Application forms submitted at the time of verification of original certificates without
copies of the required Certificates, Passport size photo, without signature at declaration area, incomplete applications will stand automatically rejected and will not be considered.
- Admission will be only for candidates, who have secured the required cutoff score and above as notified in NEET- PG – 2020/ NEET MDS – 2020 and basing on the State merit order.
- Candidates admission is strictly provisional. The mere fact that the Merit position issued to him/her does not imply that his/her candidature is accepted by theUniversity and it does not mean that the entries made by him/her in the online application are accepted as true and correct.
About NTR University of Health Science
Dr. NTR University of Health Science was established by the Goverment of Andhra Pradesh.The university started functioning in 1986.The university was named after the death of the Rama Rao since from that year 1988 the university was renamed to the NTR University of Health Science. Around 180 colleges has been affiliated from the University.The university offered courses at the level of Graduation,Post Graduation,Diploma and super-speciality courses.
Official Website: ntruhs.ap.nic.in.
For more details on Andhra Pradesh PG Dental Admission 2020, the candidate can download the following documents:
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.