Dr. NTR UHS has released the notification regarding the web-based counseling will be conducted for admissions into the State quota seats of Post-Graduate Medical & Dental Degree / Diploma Courses in colleges under Dr.NTR UHS for the academic year 2019-20, under Competent Authority.
Andhra Pradesh PG Dental
After verification of original certificates, the final merit Position of the candidates will be determined and notified so that the candidates in the final Merit Position shall exercise web options for admission into State quota seats of Post-Graduate Dental Degree / Diploma Courses as the case may be as per the schedule to be notified separately.
|Availability of Online Application forms||25 – 30 Mar 2019|
|Date of release of a list of candidates applied for||31 Mar 2019|
|Dates of verification of original certificates||03 – 05 Apr 2019|
|Dates for exercising web options|
|Date of issuing allotments|
|Date of release of final merit position after verification of original certificates||10 Apr 2019|
|Availability of Online Application forms for MOP UP round & Stray vacancies||14 to 15 May 2019|
- Click here to check the notice regarding the stary vacancy for PG Dental.
- Click here to check the PG Dental Degree/Diploma courses notification for MOP Round & Stray vacancies 2019.
- Click here to check the notification for 1st Phase of web counselling for admission date extended.
- Click here to check the Notification for inviting applications for Lowered NEET Rank Candidates
- Click here to check the notice regarding diploma and PG Dental 2019 management quota application extended.
- Click here to check the notice regarding extended dates of 1st Phase of Web Counselling for admission.
- Click here to check the notice regarding 1st Phase of Web Counselling for admission.
From here the students can check the whole details of web allotment phase 1, the information about the allotment like college wise, web allotment phase (I) ,courses etc. Candidates need to click the given links to check for the same.
- Click here to check the College wise list for Mop-Up round for PG Dental Degree/ Diploma Course.
- Click here to check the 2nd Phase PG-Dental CQ College wise allotment.
- Click here to check the List of Not Reported Candidates for the 1st Phase of Counseling in PG Dental.
- Click here to check the PG dental CQ college wise allotment
- Click here to check the allotment details according to student wise.
- Click here to check the allotment details according to college wise.
- Click here to check the allotment details regarding the college list.
- Click here to check the allotment details regarding the course list.
- Click here to check the allotment details according to student wise.
- Click here to check the stray vacancy for Admission in PG DENTAL Degree/Diploma course in Private colleges.
- Click here to check the Stary vacancy for PG DENTAL (Degree/Diploma).
- Click here to check the vacant seats MQ AP MDS Vacancies after Mop-Up Round.
- Click Here to check vacancies available for MOP UP Round Counseling 2019-20 PG Dental Degree/Diploma course under Competent Authority Quota.
Dr. NR University of health & Sciences, Andhra Pradesh has released the merit list of selected candidates for the 1st phase of PG Dental admission. Candidates who had successfully appeared in the exam and cleared the cut off criteria is enrolled in the merit list. After this seat allocation will be done. Aspirants can check it from the direct link which is provided here.
- Click Here to check the non reported candidate list in Phase – III of Counseling in PG Dental course under Competent authority Quota.
- Click here to check the list of applied candidates due to lowered minimum qualifying cutoff.
- Click here to check Provisional Applied List As Per Neet Rank Of The Candidates Applied For Admission.
- Click here to check the final merit list after Verification of Certificates for PG Dental (Degree/ Diploma) admissions 2019.
- Click here to check the PH Medical- DENTAL 2019 – Merit List after Verification of Certificates.
- Click here to check the additional candidates list applied for as per NEET Rank for PG Dental(Degree / Diploma) Admission 2019.
- Click here to check the provisional list of candidates applied for as per NEET rank for PG dental (Degree / Diploma) Admission 2019.
- Click here to check notice regarding certificate verification.
Here is the revised cut off for the students :
|Category||Revised Eligibility Criteria for NEET MDS 2019||Revised Cut off|
|General Category (UR)||25.835th percentile||172|
|SC/ST/BCA/B/C/D/E, SC-PH/ST-PH/ BC- A/B/C/D/E -PH||15.835th percentile||140|
|OC / PH||20.835th percentile||156|
- Click here to check the official notice regarding cut off and scores for PG Dental.
- Click here to check the official notice regarding revised cut off and scores for PG Dental.
Applications are invited from the candidates who are eligible for the admission and have appeared in the NEET MDS 2019. Application Form is available online at the official website. Candidates who fill the application form on time must check their names in the provisional list of candidates applied for as per NEET rank for MDS course admissions 2019 in the state of Andhra Pradesh (competent authority quota seats).
The application process is over now..!!
The candidate should fill the online application form available in the website with the data required-for, through internet. The online application form can be filled through any computer with internet connection (home/internet café/net center). The candidate is advised to fill the online application form after going through the Prospectus by keeping all the Certificates ready to enter his/her correct data.
Registration Fee:- The Registration fee of Rs.3500/- + 18% GST (Bank transaction charges extra)for OC & BC candidates and Rs.3000/- + 18% GST (Bank transaction charges extra) for SC/ST candidates shall be paid online through Debit card / Credit card or Net Banking.
Verification Fee: In addition to the above said registration fee the candidates who acquired their Under Graduate Degree outside the State or Country/Abroad and got their certificates registered with Medical Council of India / Dental Council of India and applying for admission into Post Graduate Medical/Dental Degree/Diploma courses under this University, shall pay a verification fee of Rs.7,000/- + 18% GST for Degree certificates acquired Abroad and Rs.3,000/- + 18% GST for the Degrees acquired by the candidates from the States other than Andhra Pradesh & Telangana.
- The applicant for admission to the PG Dental Degree/Diploma courses must have a B.D.S. Degree (Bachelor of Dental Surgery) from a recognized Dental college located in the State of Andhra Pradesh.
The candidates should have secured the following cutoff scores in NEET MDS-2019
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Criteria||Cut Off score|
|SC/ST/BC-A/B/C/D/E, SC-PH/ST-PH/ BC- A/B/C/D/E -PH||40th Percentile||215|
|OC / PH||45th Percentile||232|
- Candidates should have secured the cut off scores in NEET MDS – 2019.
- The candidates should complete their internship by 31-03-2019 and submit
internship completion certificate.
Note: candidate who have already completed internship should submit internship completion certificate. The candidates who are yet to complete internship should submit provisional internship completion certificate in the format given at Information brochure.
- 15%, 6%, 29% seats of Post Graduate Degree and Diploma Courses are reserved for SC, ST and BC (BC-A-7%, BC-B-10%, BC-C-1%, BC-D-7% and BC-E-4%) candidates respectively, which are called vertical reservations.
- Candidates claiming reservations under SC/ST/BC categories shall submit a permanent social status certificate issued by Andhra Pradesh Government as specified. The social status of SC/ST/BC candidates shall be subject to the scrutiny.
The tuition fee structure for competent authority seats in PG Dental Degree/Diploma courses management quota in the state of Andhra Pradesh is given as under.
Tuition Fee for Management quota seats (Sub-Category 1):
All Broad specialties:
|Para-Clinical Degree Courses||Rs.7,71,750/-|
|Clinical Degree Courses||Rs.11,02,500/-|
Tuition Fee for Management quota seats (Sub-Category 2 & 3):
All Broad specialties:
|Para-Clinical Degree Courses||Rs.8,82,000/-|
|Clinical Degree Courses||Rs.16,53,750/-|
Original Certificates to be produced at the helpline centers for MDS courses
Candidates attending for verification of certificates should submit the following Original Certificates at the verification counters.
- NEET MDS – 2019 admit card and scorecard.
- Aadhar Card.
- Date of Birth Certificate (X class).
- BDS Degree certificate.
- In case of candidates studied BDS in Government Dental College, Vijayawada, Government Dental College, Hyderabad and Army Dental College, Secunderabad they have to submit study certificates from 6th class to Intermediate /12th standard.
- All marks memos from 1st BDS to final BDS.
- Category certificate issued by Government of Andhra Pradesh, if applicable.
- Dental Council Registration Certificate.
- Differently abled (PH) certificate if applicable.
Instructions to Candidates
- Application forms submitted at the time of verification of original certificates without
copies of the required Certificates, Passport size photo, without sa ignature at declaration area, incomplete applications will stand automatically rejected and will not be considered.
- Admission will be only for candidates, who have secured the required cutoff score and above as notified in NEET- PG – 2019 / NEET MDS – 2019 and basing on the State merit order.
- Candidates admission is strictly provisional. The mere fact that the Merit position issued to him/her does not imply that his/her candidature is accepted by theUniversity and it does not mean that the entries made by him/her in the online application are accepted as true and correct.
Official Website: www.ntruhs.ap.nic.in.