Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University invites eligible candidates for admission into the P.G. Courses. From this year, University has decided to consider ICAR-AIEEA marks of the candidates to prepare the merit list for admission into P.G level courses for the academic year of 2019-20 without conducting any PG Entrance Examination. The candidates who will qualify ICAR-AIEEA will be eligible to take admission in the PG courses offered by Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University. For more details about ANGRAU PG Admission 2019 visit the whole article carefully.
ANGRAU PG Admission 2019
ANGRAU PG Admission 2019 notification is released. All the interested candidates who are willing to join PG Courses offered by Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University are requested to appear in the ICAR AIEEA PG 2019 for the academic year of 2019-20.
- This year admission to PG courses in ANGRAU is done on the basis of ICAR AIEEA PG 2019.
- The ICAR AIEEA PG 2019 is scheduled to be conducted on July 01, 2019.
- Click here to check the above admission notice in Telugu.
Below mentioned eligibility criteria is for ICAR-AIEEA 2019. The specific eligibility norms for the admission in the PG Courses will be released soon by the University.
- Candidate must ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility requirements for the examination as well as an admission as detailed in the Information Bulletin. Applying for ICAR AIEEA (PG) 2019, appearing in the examination and qualifying the same does not necessarily mean acceptance of eligibility. The applicant for a particular Subject must satisfy the eligibility criterion as specified in this Information Bulletin (or its amendments/corrections).
- Filling of ICAR quota seats in PG programmes in Agricultural Universities through NTA Entrance Examination will not be allowed for non-accredited programmes, colleges, and the Universities.
- Candidate should also note that for admission to Master’s degree programmes through the entrance examination conducted by NTA, only the candidates having passed graduation with four/six (10+6 B.Sc. Ag.)/five years’ (B.V.Sc. & AH) degree programme from any recognized University will be eligible. Candidates passed out from private Agricultural Universities/Colleges not accredited by ICAR will not be considered for admission through this examination. Further, in case any degree from a particular college/university is not considered for admission by an Agricultural University or any particular college/university has been derecognized by VCI/UGC or due to any Court directives (present or future) ICAR will not be responsible for admitting students of that college/university in the Universities not willing to admit such candidates. The candidates with a Bachelor’s degree with 3 years’ duration will not be considered for admission through ICAR AIEEA (PG) 2019 in AUs under ICAR-AU system except in two ICAR DUs, viz. IARI, NDRI for which the eligibility criteria of the concerned ICAR-DU, including the admission of graduates having passed with 3 years’ degree, would prevail for admission.
- The Candidate must have passed Bachelor degree examination securing Overall Grade Point Average (OGPA) of at least 6.60/10.00 in ten-point scale, 3.25/5.00 in five-point scale, 2.60/4.00 in four-point scale for General, OBC and UPS categories whereas for SC/ST/Person with Disability (PWD) candidates, the said requirement is an OGPA of at least 5.60/10.00, 2.75/5.00, 2.20/4.40, respectively. In other cases, where grade-points are not awarded and only marks are awarded, the candidate must have secured at least 60% marks for General, OBC and UPS categories whereas for SC/ST/PWD categories the requirement is 50% marks. (Please note that equivalence between OGPA and % marks will not be acceptable). There will be no rounding-off of the OGPA/percentage of marks of qualifying examination while deciding the basic eligibility of any candidate for admission e.g. if a candidate obtained 49.99% marks in his/her qualifying examination, then it will not be rounded off to 50%.
- For admission in M.V.Sc., candidates must have completed B.V.Sc. & A.H. with internship before the date of admission in the allotted university.
Age Limit: Indian Nationals not below 19 years as on 31.08.2019 (i.e., a candidate should not have been born after 01.09.2000) are eligible to appear in the examination. No relaxation is permissible regarding the minimum age limit.
The application form for the admission at Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University in for various offered PG courses will be available at the official website of the University. Candidates who will qualify the ICAR-AIEEA 2019, will be able to apply for the admission in PG Courses offered by the University.
Merit list of the candidates who will be selected for the admission process will be based on the performance of candidates in the Entrance Test i.e ICAR-AIEEA 2019. The merit list will be available on the official website of the University. For the sake of the selected candidates, we will also provide a direct link on this page to access the merit list.
The selection shall be based on the Entrance Test conducted by ICAR. The entrance test shall be covering all relevant subjects. On the basis of the performance of the candidates in the Entrance Test, a merit list will be prepared.