Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University invites eligible candidates for admission into the P.G. Courses. From this year, University has decided to consider ICAR-AIEEA marks of the candidates to prepare the merit list for admission into P.G level courses for the academic year of 2019-20 without conducting any PG Entrance Examination. The candidates who will qualify ICAR-AIEEA will be eligible to take admission in the PG courses offered by Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University. For more details about ANGRAU PG Admission 2019 visit the whole article carefully.
ANGRAU PG Admission 2019
ANGRAU PG Admission 2019 notification is released. All the interested candidates who are willing to join PG Courses offered by Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University are requested to appear in the ICAR AIEEA PG 2019 for the academic year of 2019-20.
- This year admission to PG courses in ANGRAU is done on the basis of ICAR AIEEA PG 2019.
- The ICAR AIEEA PG 2019 is scheduled to be conducted on July 01, 2019.
Schedule for ANGRAU PG Admission 2019
|Date of Issue of Notification||05 Jul 2019|
|Last date of submission of application||25 Jul 2019|
|Declare of Merit List for PG Admission (Masters) on|
|07 Aug 2019|
|Tentative Date of Counselling for Masters|
|13 Aug 2019|
|Date of Registration||16 Aug 2019|
- Click here to check the above admission notice in Telugu.
- The upper age limit is 40 years as on 1st July of the year of admission.
- Candidates seeking admission into any of the following Master’s Degree and Doctoral degree courses must have passed the relevant 4 years Bachelor’s Degree examination specified against each course from the A.N.G.R. Agricultural University or from any State Agricultural University (SAU) or Central Agricultural University (CAU). Candidates passed out from private Agricultural Universities/Colleges not accredited by ICAR will not be considered for admission.
- For admission into Masters courses, in the qualifying examination, the candidates must have secured minimum OGPA of 6.60 / 10.00 (SC/ ST- 5.60/10.00) or 2.60 / 4.00 (SC / ST2.20 / 4.00) or 60% marks in traditional system (SC / ST- 50%).
- For admission into Doctoral courses, Master of Science or an equivalent examination in Agriculture (or) Home Science/ (or) Agricultural Engineering, as the case may be, in the concerned field of specialisation at least with 60% marks in the aggregate under traditional system of examination or an OGPA of 2.60 or above in 4.00 point scale or OGPA of 6.50 or above in 10.00 point scale in grade point system. In the case of SC and ST candidates, a pass in the Degree of Master of Science in Agriculture or Home Science as the case may be under traditional system or OGPA of 2.20 out of 4.00 or 5.50 out of 10.00 under Grade Point system is sufficient.
The application form for the admission at Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University in for various offered PG courses is available at the official website of the University. For the sake of the candidates, we have provided here a direct link to access the application form. Candidates who will qualify the ICAR-AIEEA 2019, will be able to apply for the admission in PG Courses offered by the University.
Application Fee: The application fee is Rs.1200/- for General and Rs.600/- for SC/ST/PH.
Merit list of the candidates who will be selected for the admission process will be based on the performance of candidates in the Entrance Test i.e ICAR-AIEEA 2019. The merit list will be available on the official website of the University. For the sake of the selected candidates, we will also provide a direct link on this page to access the merit list.
The selection shall be based on the Entrance Test conducted by ICAR. The entrance test shall be covering all relevant subjects. On the basis of the performance of the candidates in the Entrance Test, a merit list will be prepared.
For more information on ANGRAU PG Admission 2019 check Information brochure.