ANGRAU Undergraduate Admission 2019– ANGRAU has released the notification for ANGRAU Undergraduate Admission 2019 for B.Sc.(Agriculture) and B.Tech. (Food Technology) courses for the academic year 2019-2020. The students are admitted into following U.G courses based on their performance in the state level Common Entrance Test (EAMCET) conducted by the Department of Higher Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh. The complete detail of ANGRAU Undergraduate Admission 2019 for a B.Sc. (Ag.) and B.Tech. (Food Tech.) such as application form, eligibility criteria, selection process, etc. are given below.
ANGRAU Undergraduate Admission 2019
The Notification has released for admission into different Bi.P.C. Stream U.G. Courses in various Colleges of Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University (ANGRAU), Guntur for the academic year 2019-20. Candidates are advised to read carefully eligibility criteria and other details before apply.
|Online Application Begins||11 Jun 2019|
|Online Application Ends||14 Jun 2019|
|Admit Card Release Date||13 Jun 2019|
|Last date to download the admit card||21 Jun 2019|
|Exam Date||23 Jun 2019|
|Last date to fill the Application for Admission into B.Sc.(Hons) Community Science (WITHOUT EAMCET)||22 Jul 2019|
|Last date to fill the Application for Admission into M.P.C. stream courses: B.Tech.
(Agril. Engg / Food Tech.) under Farmers Quota only
|22 Jul 2019|
B.Sc. (Ag.) (4 Years) at following colleges under ANGRAU :
- Agricultural College, Bapatla, Guntur Dist
- Agricultural College, Naira, Srikakulam Dist.
- Agricultural College, Rajamahendravaram, East Godavari Dist.
- S.V. Agricultural College, Tirupati, Chittoor Dist.
- Agricultural College, Mahanandi, Kurnool Dist.
B.Tech (Food Technology) (4 Years) at the following college under ANGRAU :
- College of Food Science & Technology, Bapatla, Guntur Dist.
- College of Food Science & Technology, Pulivendula, YSR Kadapa Dist.
- A pass in 3-Year Diploma in Agricultural Engineering from recognized Agricultural University.
- Age Limit: The candidates shall be required to have completed 18 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission with an upper age limit of 23 years for all the candidates and 26 years in respect of S.C. and S.T. and 28 years in respect of P.C. candidates
Candidates can fill the ANGRAU UG Application Form 2019 for B.Sc. (Ag.) and B.Tech. (Food Tech.) online through the given below link. Candidates need not send the hard copy of the filled application form to the University. Please take a printout and bring it along during Counselling.
- Click Here to download the Application form for Admission into B.Sc.(Hons) Community Science (WITHOUT EAMCET)
- Click Here to download the Application form for Admission into M.P.C. stream courses: B.Tech.
(Agril. Engg / Food Tech.) under Farmers Quota only.
Application Fee : Interested candidates may apply for admission in prescribed Proforma along with a Demand Draft for Rs.500/- (Rupees five hundred only) for General Candidates and Rs.250/- (Rupees two hundred and fifty only) in case of S.C., S.T. & P.C. candidates drawn in favour of Comptroller, ANGRAU payable at GUNTUR.
Application completed in all respects along with 2 self-addressed envelopes affixed with Rs.5/- postal stamp must reach by 5:00 PM on or before 10-06-2019, either in person or by post to Convenor, AGRIENGGCET-2019, College of Agricultural Engineering, Madakasira – 515 301, Anantapuram Dist., A.P
Documents to be scanned and uploaded –
- SSC or equivalent examination certificate, showing the evidence of the Date of Birth.
- Pass Certificate cum Memorandum of Marks obtained by the applicant in the qualifying examination (Intermediate or its equivalent).
- Hall Ticket and Rank Card of AP EAMCET-2019 of Andhra Pradesh State.
- In case, an applicant belongs to Backward Classes, Scheduled Castes, and Scheduled Tribes, the latest certified copy of the Social Status Certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Bonafide / Study Certificate from 6th to Intermediate or its equivalent.
- For candidates applying under Farmers Quota require to submit
- Agricultural Land Holding Certificate (FORM – I): It is a proforma indicating the Patta numbers and extent of land owned by the applicant/parents duly certified by the Tehsildar with his office seal (or) the applicant has to upload attested photocopies of pattadar passbook as evidence of the extent of land.
- Non-Municipal Area Certificate – FORM-II: It is a proforma to be certified by the Head Master of the School with his office seal that the applicant has studied for a minimum period of four years in schools located in Non-Municipal areas during the period of study from 1st class to 12th class / Intermediate.
- Both Form – I & Form- II, need to be filled in with the signatures of concerned officials viz., Tahsildar and concerned Head of Institution, respectively, along with office seal and uploaded. Otherwise, the claim of the applicant under this category will be summarily rejected.
- Submission of false/fake documents will lead to summary rejection of the application.
As per last year details!!!
Combined counseling details for admission into Bi.P.C.Stream Courses of B.Sc.(Hons) Agriculture / B.Tech.(Food Technology) / B.V.Sc.& A.H. / B.F.Sc. / B.Sc.(Hons) Horticulture Courses in Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University, Guntur, Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University, Tirupati and Dr. Y.S.R.
Horticultural University, Venkataramannagudem, West Godavari Dist. for the Academic Year 2019-20 will be released.
Counseling of the candidates who have submitted the application ONLINE for admission into the above courses in these Universities will be held in the Auditorium, Regional Agricultural Research Station (R.A.R.S.), Lam Farm, Guntur based on their A.P. EAMCET 2018 Ranks on the dates and time mentioned below:
Candidates should report at the Counseling centre one hour before the scheduled time with all original certificates as listed in Information Brochure along with the relevant fees. Fee has to be paid on the spot during counseling on an allotment of seat.
Allocation of Seats
As per last year details!!!
15% of seats shall be Un-Reserved (UR) for candidates from AU / SVU region. Candidates from Osmania University (OU) region also can compete for these seats with AP EAMCET 2018 ranks.
For the 85% local seats, the seats shall be allocated in 42:22 ratio in Andhra University and Sri Venkateswara University, respectively among the candidates in relation to the local area.
As per the rules of Government of Andhra Pradesh, The seats will be allocated in the ratio of 85% for local candidates and the remaining 15% seats will be treated as the unreserved quota.
- The qualifying percentage of marks for the AGRIENGGCET-2019 is 25% of the maximum marks considered for the ranking.
- However, for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe, no minimum qualifying mark is prescribed. But, their admission will be limited to the extent of seats reserved for such categories .
- Admissions will be made strictly as per the rule of reservation based on merit through the Entrance Test in the English language.
- The AGRIENGGCET-2019 will consist of only Multiple Choice Objective Type Questions and the candidates shall have to answer in the answer sheet
For More Detail of ANGRAU Undergraduate Admission 2019 –