ANGRAU Undergraduate Admission 2018– ANGRAU has released notification for ANGRAU Undergraduate Admission 2018 for B.Sc.(Agriculture) and B.Tech. (Food Technology) courses for the academic year 2018-2019. The students are admitted into following U.G courses based on their performance in the state level Common Entrance Test (EAMCET) conducted by Department of Higher Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh. The complete detail of ANGRAU Undergraduate Admission 2018 for B.Sc. (Ag.) and B.Tech. (Food Tech.) such as application form, eligibility criteria, selection process etc. are given below.
ANGRAU Undergraduate Admission 2018
The Notification has released for admission into different Bi.P.C. Stream U.G. Courses in various Colleges of Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University (ANGRAU), Guntur for the academic year 2018-19. Candidates are advised to read carefully eligibility criteria and other details before apply.
|Online Application Begins||05 Jun 2018|
|Online Application Ends||26 Jun 2018|
B.Sc. (Ag.) (4 Years) at following colleges under ANGRAU – (560 Seats)
- Agricultural College, Bapatla, Guntur Dist
- Agricultural College, Naira, Srikakulam Dist.
- Agricultural College, Rajamahendravaram, East Godavari Dist.
- S.V. Agricultural College, Tirupati, Chittoor Dist.
- Agricultural College, Mahanandi, Kurnool Dist.
B.Tech (Food Technology) (4 Years) at following college under ANGRAU – (33 Seats)
- College of Food Science & Technology, Bapatla, Guntur Dist.
- College of Food Science & Technology, Pulivendula, YSR Kadapa Dist.
Candidates can fill the ANGRAU UG Application Form 2018 for B.Sc. (Ag.) and B.Tech. (Food Tech.) online through the given below link. Candidates need not send the hard copy of the filled application form to the University. Please take a printout and bring it along during Counselling.
Application Fee : For applicants belonging to General social status, the fee is Rs.1300 and for applicants belonging to SC/ ST & PH Categories, the fee is Rs. 650/-. The applicant has to select Debit Card /Credit Card (Visa / Master Card)/NET banking option to pay the application fee and follow the online instruction to complete the payment of fee.
Documents to be scanned and uploaded –
- SSC or equivalent examination certificate, showing the evidence of the Date of Birth.
- Pass Certificate cum Memorandum of Marks obtained by the applicant in the qualifying examination (Intermediate or its equivalent).
- Hall Ticket and Rank Card of AP EAMCET-2018 of Andhra Pradesh State.
- In case, an applicant belongs to Backward Classes, Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes, the latest certified copy of the Social Status Certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Bonafide / Study Certificate from 6th to Intermediate or its equivalent.
- For candidates applying under Farmers Quota require to submit
- Agricultural Land Holding Certificate (FORM – I) : It is a proforma indicating the Patta numbers and extent of land owned by the applicant / parents duly certified by the Tehsildar with his office seal (or) the applicant has to upload attested photo copies of pattadar pass book as an evidence of the extent of land.
- Non-Municipal Area Certificate – FORM-II : It is a proforma to be certified by the Head Master of the School with his office seal that the applicant has studied for a minimum period of four years in schools located in Non-Municipal areas during the period of study from 1st class to 12th class / Intermediate.
- Both Form – I & Form- II, need to be filled in with the signatures of concerned officials viz., Tahsildar and concerned Head of Institution, respectively, along with office seal and uploaded. Otherwise, the claim of the applicant under this category will be summarily rejected.
- Submission of false/fake documents will lead to summary rejection of the application.
A pass in two year Intermediate Examination conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education, A.P. or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto by the University or Board of Intermediate Education with the following subjects namely:
- Physical Sciences
For admission into B.V.Sc. & A.H. degree course, a candidate under general category must have passed in each of the subjects of English, Biology, Physics & Chemistry and obtained 50% marks in aggregate of these subjects at the qualifying examination. In respect of candidates belonging to the SC/ST, marks prescribed shall be 10% less than that prescribed for general category ( i.e., 40% ).
Age Limit : The candidates for admission to these courses shall be required to have completed 17 years of age on 31st December, 2018 of the year of admission with an upper age limit of 22 years for all the candidates and 25 years in respect of SC and ST candidates and 27 years for Physically Challenged candidates.
Allocation of Seats
15% of seats shall be Un-Reserved (UR) for candidates from AU / SVU region. Candidates from Osmania University (OU) region also can compete for these seats with AP EAMCET 2018 ranks.
For the 85% local seats, the seats shall be allocated in 42:22 ratio in Andhra University and Sri Venkateswara University, respectively among the candidates in relation to local area.
The selection of candidates for all the seats shall be made on the basis of ranks obtained by the candidates in the AP EAMCET. The candidates will be selected based on merit, presidential order, region and social status. State level rank only will be considered.
In case of a tie in ranks obtained by two or more candidates in the AP EAMCET, the marks secured in the optional subjects of the qualifying examination shall be taken into consideration. In case of a further tie, the age of the candidate shall be taken into consideration.
Combined counselling details for admission into Bi.P.C.Stream Courses of B.Sc.(Hons) Agriculture / B.Tech.(Food Technology) / B.V.Sc.& A.H. / B.F.Sc. / B.Sc.(Hons) Horticulture Courses in Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University, Guntur, Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University, Tirupati and Dr. Y.S.R.
Horticultural University, Venkataramannagudem, West Godavari Dist. for the Academic Year 2018-19 has been released.
Counseling of the candidates who have submitted application ONLINE for admission into the above courses in these Universities will be held in the Auditorium,Regional Agricultural Research Station (R.A.R.S.), Lam Farm, Guntur based on their A.P. EAMCET 2018 Ranks on the dates and time mentioned below:
Candidates should report at the Counseling centre one hour before the scheduled time with all original certificates as listed in Information Brochure along with the relevant fees. Fee has to be paid on the spot during counseling on allotment of seat.
For More Detail of ANGRAU Undergraduate Admission 2018 – Download Information Brochure.