Anna University Common Entrance Test (AUCET) 2019 Application Form has been canceled this year by Anna University, admission to Anna University is going to be held on the basis on TANCET 2019. Anna University has released an official Notification regarding the cancellation of AUCET 2019. The application form for TANCET 2019 is available from May 08, 2019, candidates can also fill the form from Anna University web portal. Candidates can fill the form for various courses like MBA, MCA, and M.E./ M.Tech./ M.Arch./ M.Plan Degree Courses from TANCET 2019 page.
Anna University Common Entrance Test (AUCET) 2019 Application Form
Candidate must note that they should fill the information very carefully, as if there is an error it is difficult to remedy or rectify it. Candidates must also ensure there eligibility before proceeding to the admission process by filling the Application Form. Candidate should also fill the form before the last date after which the University will not be accepting any Application Form. To know about the availability of Application Form candidate can check the below provided schedule.
|Commencement of Registration of Application||06 May 2019|
|Last Date of Registration of Application||25 May 2019|
Apply Online: Candidate will be able to check Anna University 2019 Application Form from the official website i.e. www.annauniv.edu/tancet2019.
Candidate are required to submit the alloted application fee in order to complete the application process. The candidates have to pay 800/- (400/- for SC/SCA/ST candidates belonging to Tamil Nadu) as entrance test fee for any one of the programmes. If a candidate desires to appear for more than one Programme, for every additional programme, he/she has to pay the fee separately. The candidate can only pay the fee through online mode, via Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
How To Fill the Application Form?
These steps will guide the candidate in the Application Form filling process. In order to fill the Application Form, candidate need to follow these steps.
Step 1: Registration
- Candidate need to visit the official website or click on the direct link which will be provided on this page.
- Locate the New Registration link for AUCET 2019 Application Form.
- Once the candidate have successfully located the new registration link, they only need to enter the registration detail like Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Email ID, Mobile Number, etc.
- After the candidate have filled the asked detail they need to press the “Register” button to proceed further.
Step 2: Generate Login ID and Password
- After the candidate is registered successfully, they need to login.
- In order to do so they need to enter the registration number and email id or mobile number, where they have received the login id and password.
- After the candidate have received the Login ID and Password, they can login to check there filled in details and proceed further.
Step 3: Upload Scanned Image and Signature
- After the candidate have successfully logged in they will be asked to to upload an image and signature.
- The candidate can Upload it by clicking on the “Choose File” button.
- There is particular size of the image and signature which will be notified in the brochure.
- When the candidate have successfully uploaded the image and signature, they can click on the “Preview” button in order to check.
Step 4: Fee Payment
- Candidate need to check all the detail before proceeding further, once they have checked all the details.
- They need to proceed on the next step which is the fee payment, in order to do that they need to click on the “Proceed to Payment” button which will be showing on the bottom of the page.
- Candidate need to select the payment option, i.e. Debit Card, Credit Card and Net Banking.
- After the candidate have filled the card details or information according to mode choosen, they need to click on the “Pay Now” button.
- Candidate need to carefully fill the details and pay the Application Fee.
Step 5: Print Application Form
- After the candidate have payed the fee, they can preview the application form and can take print out of the Application Form.
- They can do so by clicking on the “Print Application Form” button, which will be shown on the page. The candidate need to safe keep the Application Form for future purposes.
Anna University Common Entrance Test (AUCET) 2019 Admit Card
Anna University Common Entrance Test (AUCET) 2019 Admit Card will be available on the official website and will be released after the candidates have successfully filled in the Application Form. The candidate is also required to preserve the Admit Card, as if there is any damage or if the candidate losses the admit card, they will not be able to give the entrance examination. Candidate must note that Admit Card is very important document, as without it the candidate will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.