|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
Anna University Part Time BE Admission 2016 – 2017 – Anna University conducted entrance examination for admission to Part-Time B.E. / B.Tech. (Self-Supporting) (Evening) Degree Programmes, offered in the University Departments of College of Engineering Guindy, Alagappa College of Technology and Madras Institute of Technology campuses, Anna University, Chennai 600 025 for the year 2016 – 17. Candidates can check the complete details of Anna University Part Time B.E Admission 2016-2017 like application process, eligibility criteria and other information through this page below.
Latest – Rank for Anna University Part Time BE Admission 2016 – 2017 is published now. Please check below section.
Schedule for Anna University Part Time BE Admission 2016 – 2017 is given below.
|Last date for online registration form||04 Jan 2017|
Rank Enquiry – Released!
Check Anna University Part Time BE Admission 2016-17. Rank using the below link. Enter Application number and click enter for Anna university 2016 Part Time BE Admission.
The Candidates are called for Admission Counseling as per the Rank obtained by them. Anna University has released the detailed schedule according to which the counseling is scheduled to be held. The candidates are advised to report for the counseling as per the specified schedule as given below. Admission to Part-Time B.E. / B.Tech. (SS) Degree Programmes 2016-2017 offered at College of Engineering Guindy, Alagappa College of Technology and Madras Institute of Technology Campuses Venue: Centre for Entrance Examinations & Admissions, Anna University, Chennai – 25.
Interested candidates can register themselves for admission to Part-Time B.E. / B.Tech. (Self-Supporting) (Evening) Degree Programmes from the official website of Anna University on or before the last date.
- Application process is over now !!!
Guidelines for fill-up the application form
- Fill-up the details in the Application form
- Upload a recently taken photograph in the space provided
- Upload copies of (in pdf format) (Maximum 200 KB)
- X standard mark sheet or its equivalent certificate
- XII standard mark sheet (for lateral entry candidate)
- Diploma mark sheets of all semesters or Consolidated mark sheet (copy of both sides of the mark sheets / certificates should be furnished)
- Diploma Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Work Experience Certificate(s)
- Present Employment Certificate
- Permanent Community Certificate in card format or electronic form / digitally signed e-Certificate in the case of BC, BC Muslim, MBC / DNC & SC/ SC (Arunthathiyars) / ST candidates belonging to Tamil Nadu.
- Nativity certificate only in electronic form / digitally signed e-Certificate – (If applicable)
- Certificate obtained from the District Medical Board (for Differently abled candidate)
- Print the Application cover page (A4 size) and paste it on A4 size cover for sending the application.
Registration fee (Rs.600/- for General category and Rs.300/- for SC/SCA/ST candidates belonging to Tamil Nadu) should be paid only through online mode by using Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking.
Eligibility for Admission
Candidates satisfying the eligibility conditions given below as on the last date of submission of application are eligible to apply. No change in claims made in application will be permitted after the last date prescribed for submission of application.
Qualification – Candidates should have passed any one of the 3 years Diploma course in appropriate branch of Engineering / Technology of the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Tamil Nadu from an AICTE approved institution or its equivalent.
Year of passing Diploma – Candidates should have passed the diploma examination in the relevant branch of specialisation atleast two years before the last date prescribed for submission of application (i.e.) 4.1.2017.
Place of work – Candidates should be working in a place within a distance of 120 km from the college to which he/she seeks admission so as to enable him / her to attend the classes regularly by 6.15 p.m. and the place of working should be in Tamil Nadu.
Age limit – No age limit is prescribed for admission to B.E. / B.Tech. (Part Time) degree courses.
- Candidates who are working professionals at the time of admission alone are eligible.
- Candidates should have a minimum of two years full time work experience in a registered firm / Company / Industry / Educational / Government and Autonomous organizations in the relevant field in which admission is sought at the time of admission.
Mode of Study – The mode of Diploma study shall be Full Time or Lateral Entry or Part-Time. Distance mode of study is not permitted.
The rank list will be prepared based on the total marks of 100 (Marks obtained in the qualifying marks will be reduced to 75 marks and marks for work experience will be a maximum of 25 marks).
Merit list will be prepared as per ranking based on the marks obtained by the candidate in the Diploma examination and the marks awarded for the period of service adopting the weightage proportion 75:25 and evaluated for a total of 100 marks. In cases where more than one candidate have got the same marks in the common rank list, inter-se rank among such candidates shall be determined in the order of priority as given below
- Total years of experience
- Total marks obtained in the Qualifying Diploma Examination
- Date of Birth (senior will be placed above)
Counselling will be based on the rank and communal reservation.
Rank list and counselling schedule (date, time and cut-off mark) will be published in Anna University Website. All the eligible candidates should download the “Intimation of Counselling” (Call Letter) from Anna University Website. The eligible candidates who have applied and whose marks are as specified or above the cut-off mark called for counselling, may appear with their original certificates (List will be available in Anna University website) two hours before the counselling session. College and branch will be allotted only through counselling as per their rank following communal reservation. Candidates are advised to visit Anna University Website: http://www.annnauniv.edu/bept2016 for counselling details. Counselling will be held at Centre for Entrance Examinations and Admissions, Anna University, Chennai-25 only. Candidates should attend the counselling at their own cost and risk. Candidates who do not attend the counselling on the specified date and time cannot claim any right for admission at a later date.
If any candidate could not download “Intimation of Counselling” (Call Letter) he /she should report to the Enquiry office at the Centre for Entrance Examinations and Admissions with evidence for having applied for Part-time B.E. / B.Tech. degree programme-2016. Candidate, if eligible after verification, will be issued a duplicate call letter.
The counselling schedule will be published in the website of Anna University, Chennai-25 http://www.annnauniv.edu/bept2016 before the commencement of counselling.
For Complete Details Official Information Brochure – Download here