Annamalai University MBBS BDS 2020 Application Form: The application form for the counselling of the MBBS BDS will be released by the University. Candidates should check the official website on a daily basis. The application form will be filled online. Last year, candidates have to send the application form through post along with the scanned documents. The application form will be accepted only after paying the application fee. After the application form, qualified candidates will get the merit list which will be released by the candidate. For more details candidates can check the check this page.
Annamalai University MBBS BDS 2020 Application Form
Candidates should fill the application form before the last date else they will not get the admit card. Candidates should know the expected schedule as mentioned below:
|Commencement of Online Application Form||1st week of Jun 2020|
|Last date for submission of Application Form||3rd week of Jun 2020|
|Last date for receipt of filled-in online application||3rd week of Jun 2020|
|Declaration of Rank List||1st week of Jul 2020|
Application Form: Candidates will able to check the Annamalai University MBBS BDS 2020 Application Form on annamalaiuniversity.ac.in.
Annamalai University MBBS BDS 2020 Application Fee
Candidates have to pay the application fee after the successful submission of the application form. The expected application fee will be given below:
|SC/ST of Tamil Nadu /SC(Arunthathiyar)||Exempted to pay the fee|
|Government Quota seats||Rs.500/-|
|Management/NRI Quota seats||Rs.1000/-|
Mode of Payment:
Candidates can pay the Application Fee by the following ways:
- By online payment
- By offline payment
How to Apply for Annamalai University MBBS BDS 2020 Application Form?
Candidates can check the steps to fill the MBBS BDS 2020 application form. The step by step procedure will be mentioned below for the candidates information:
Step 1: Candidates have to visit the official website to access the application form for the MBBS/ BDS Courses.
Step 2: The registration process will be done by the candidate. The login ID and password will be created after the registration.
Step 3: Now the candidates will again Login by using their Login ID and Password. Once the Login ID will be generated then it will not be changed.
Step 4: Now candidates have all his/her basic details in the application form. Candidates should fill the details carefully and correctly.
Step 5: After the particular details in the next section candidates have to enter the details of Academic along with the NEET exam information.
Step 6: Add all the additional information and upload the documents. Documents should be uploaded in the correct section.
Step 7: At the last candidates have to pay the application fee as per the candidates category. Candidates can check the expected application fee from above sections.
Step 8: Candidates have to preview the application form and check all the details entered should be correct.
Step 9: After submission of the application page, candidates have to take the print of the confirmation page.
Annamalai University MBBS BDS 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The minimum eligibility criteria will be released by the University. For admission purpose, candidates should fulfill the eligibility criteria. We can assume that the eligibility criteria will be the same as last year. If the changes will occur we will update you. For now, Candidates can check the expected eligibility criteria as mentioned below:
- Candidates should be a citizen of India.
- Candidates should be a native of Tamil Nadu. Candidates have to submit the proof of their nativity.
- The candidates belongs from the other states and they are residing at Tamil Nadu then they cannot claim the nativity of Tamil Nadu and will be considered in the Open Category.
- Overseas Citizens of India those have registered under the Section 7A of the Citizenship Act, 1955 will be eligible to apply for MBBS/BDS Degree Courses but they have to submit the proof of the registration. OCI candidates will not be eligible for any reservation and they will be treated only as Open Category.
- Candidates should have cleared the NEET-UG entrance exam with at least 55%. Candidates those belongs to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes should have scored at least 40% in NEET-UG exam.
- For the eligibility, candidate must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English individually and must have scored at least 50% marks. Those belongs from SC, ST and OBC category they should have passed with at least 40% in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology.
Candidates should be completed the age of 17 years till December of the admission year or should the complete the age in the same year.
Documents Required for Annamalai University MBBS BDS 2020 Application Form
As per last year information candidates have to send a copy of the documents. The list of documents will be mentioned below:
- NEET- UG exam Admit card
- NEET- UG exam Score card.
- Class Xth Mark Sheet (both sides of Mark Sheet should be photocopied).
- Class XIth Mark Sheet (both sides of Mark Sheet should be photocopied).
- H.S.C. Mark sheet or its equivalent examination (both sides of mark sheet should be photocopied).
- Transfer certificate which will be obtained after the completion of H.S.C. or its equivalent courses.
- For proof the certificates from class VI to XII.
- Candidates who have partly studied from outside Tamil Nadu have to submit nativity certificate from Standard VI to Standard XII.
- Candidate those are the native of Tamil Nadu and have studied from 6th Std. to 12th Std. in schools of Tamil Nadu then they should submit supporting documents of the parent’s certificates.
- Candidates Permanent Community Certificate Card.
- First Graduate Certificate of Candidate (if applicable). The candidate who claim the benefit of a First Graduate should submit their certificate which will be issued by the competent authority to their respective Colleges on securing the admission.
Details to be entered in the Annamalai University MBBS BDS 2020 Application Form
Candidates can check the details that should be entered in the Application Form. In case the information given in the Application form will be incomplete then it will be rejected. The list of details will be mentioned below:
- Permanent / Address for communication
- Date of Birth
- Nationality and Nativity
- Community and Caste
- Aadhaar Number
- Qualifying Examination
- Name of School Education Board
- State / District of Class X, XI & XII or its Equivalent
- Year of passing of Class X, XI, XII or its Equivalent
- Statement of Marks / Grade / Percentage of Class XII
- NEET – Roll Number, Register Number and Score
- Medium of Instruction
- Total annual Income
- Parents Occupation
- Parents Educational Qualifications
- Civic details
- Undergoing / completed any professional courses
- Special Category
Annamalai University MBBS BDS 2020 Merit List
The Annamalai University will release the merit list for all the candidates those have applied for admissions in MBBS/ BDS courses. The merit list/ rank list will be prepare on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidates in the entrance examination of NEET-UG. Candidate those have appeared for NEET-UG only then are eligible for the admissions in MBBS/ BDS courses. Candidates should also fulfill the eligibility which will be release by the university with the schedule. When the merit list/ rank list will be release, after that candidates can check for the counselling procedure for the admissions in relevant courses.
About Annamalai University
Annamalai University will introduce the admissions for the UG and PG courses for different streams. For MBBS and BDS courses it will introduce the counselling process on the basis of the ranks in the NEET- UG exam . It will also give admissions on the basis of their eligibility criteria which will be release by the university. For the admissions in MBBS and BDS courses, candidates have to register themselves online on the official website. Then the application fee will be paid by the candidates. If there will be any delay in the application form then the selection committee will not be responsible for it.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
Ques: Am I eligible for the admissions if I have studied from class VI- XII in Tamil Nadu?
Ans: If the candidate will be not a native of Tamil Nadu and they have studied from Tamil Nadu then they will be considered in the Open Category.
Ques: Do I have to submit the original documents with the application form?
Ans: Candidates have to submit the photocopy documents with the application form. If any original document will be sent then it will not be returned.
Ques: What will be the duration of MBBS and BDS courses?
Ans: The duration of MBBS course will be 5 and half years and the duration of BDS course will be for 5 years.
Insofar, official details of Annamalai University MBBS BDS 2020 Application Form have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as information brochure releases, details will be updated here.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.